Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

Hi everyone, I really need help, I wrote an essay for university but I can't access it now. I used an old USB I have and now it won't even load, I never dropped it or anything but it is about 5 years old, it just doesn't work now. My entire completed essay was on it and I would really not like to write another one.

Does anyone have a University Essay on a topic in Canadian history? With citations, etc. If anyone does please private message me, I would really appreciate anyones help. I know it would be plagiarizing but if your okay with it then it's up to you, Any essay that you got 75% or more on would be fine. Here are the topics I have to choose from, they don't have to be the exact topic, but if any of you have an essay related to any of these topics that you got a good mark on, please send it if you want to.

I will be willing to give up one of my Steam accounts that I don't use, It has Half Life 2 and Counter Strike Source on it, if anyone is interested in that. I would just need to give you the password and usernmae and it's yours, thats if you give me a good essay. Thanks.

Here are the assignment instructions, it doesn't have to be exact as long as you have at least 4-6 sources then it's fine. Preferably books and no internet articles.

If any of you have an essay simply related to any of these topics then please send it to me if you want to.

Due Date: March 8, 2011

Select a research topic from the list which follows. This paper should be approximately 2000 words in length, plus endnotes (or footnotes) and bibliography. You must not use embedded (in-text) citations as these interrupt the flow of your essay. Use at least four articles or books focused specifically on your topic. Any general textbook, popular or internet sources must be in addition to these four. Remember: this is the minimum required for this assignment. This essay is worth 15% of the course mark. Late penalties will be calculated at the rate of 2% per day.

1. Compare the Conservative Party of Macdonald, 1867-1891, to the Liberal Party of Laurier, 1896-1911. How were the two parties alike on the questions of French-English relations, Canada’s relationship with Britain, and trade policy? How did they differ?

2. Analyze the “National Policy” as a strategy for Canadian economic development. In what sense was it “national”? What were its political and economic strengths and weaknesses?

3. Do you see any similarities between Mitch Hepburn, Maurice Duplessis and William Aberhart, the premiers of Ontario, Quebec and Alberta during the 1930s? What would give this sort of man political appeal during a period of economic crisis?

4. “There was a dualism in Canada‘s foreign policy in the interwar period. On the one hand, Canada struggled for the right to be her own master; on the other hand, having gained that right, she refused to accept international obligations.” Discuss Canada‘s external relations, 1919-39, with this quotation as a starting point.

5. In 1958, John Diefenbaker was awarded the most overwhelming electoral majority in Canadian history, yet very quickly he became an almost pathetic figure, a living caricature. What caused this reversal?

6. Analyze the impact of regionalism on the Canadian federal system between 1878 and 1896. How did this regionalism express itself?

7. A noted historian has commented that Canada between 1867 and 1914 suffered not from a lack of nationalism, but from too much of two mutually exclusive nationalisms. Would you agree with his assessment? Give specific examples.

8. To what extent were the regional, social, and class conflicts of the period 1919- 1921 a product of problems created by the Great War, and to what extent were they conflicts fundamental to Canadian society?

9. Critically analyze the attempts (or lack of attempts) of the Bennett and King governments to solve the problem of depression, 1930-1939.

10. Discuss the negative and positive responses to immigration in early twentieth century Canada. Outline the reasons for these reactions and describe how they were manifested.

11. Discuss the appeal of imperialism in Canada in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Why did it fail to achieve any positive, long term results?

12. How did industrialization affect the lives of the Canadian working class? Assess the varying impact on men, women and children..

13. Why was religion so closely connected to social reform in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries? Did this hinder or help the reformers? How? Why?

14. Was conscription a less divisive issue during World War II than in World War I? Compare the ways in which the federal government handled the issue in the two periods.

15. Why did the 1960s bring an increase in tensions between French and English Canada?

16. Why did the two world wars favour domestic reform in Canada?

17. Why have the native peoples emerged from obscurity since 1960?

18. Why have Canadian political leaders been so preoccupied with constitutional change since 1980?

19. “The women’s suffrage movement was not concerned with the liberation of females but with strengthening and extending their traditional roles.” Do you agree?

20. Explain Canada’s policy towards the aboriginals of the Northwest and the reactions of the native peoples to that policy, 1870-1900.

21. Sir John A. Macdonald may have been “drunk and dishonest” to quote one notable historian, but his leadership and policies were essential to the survival of Canada in its formative period. Do you agree or disagree? Why?

22. Many terms have been used to describe Louis Riel: visionary, rebel, Father of Confederation, criminal and traitor. Which of these do you feel is the most accurate? Why?

23. “Henri Bourassa was a brilliant critic and fervent nationalist. As a politician he was a complete failure.” Do you think this is a fair comment? Why?

24. Evaluate the career of Pierre Trudeau. Be sure to include an assessment of his economic policies as well as his handling of French-English relations during his tenure as Prime Minister. Was he a successful leader?

25. Account for the rise of the Parti Quebecois in the 1970s. What factors explain its success in 1976? What did the party accomplish once it had gained office?

If anyone has any essay they got a good mark in Canadian history then it would be fine, I can select my own topic anyway if I don't wanna use those.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:47 am

If you have any honour or self-respect you'll research and write your own essay.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am

He/she got only 2 days left, of course they are going to ask for someone else to do their homework :D
"the dog ate my homework 5 years ago" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:03 am

Im not asking anyone to do my homework, Im asking anyone who already has an essay in Canadian history that they got 75% or more on to inform me and I will tell them the email they can send it to. It must have at least 4-6 sources in the bibliography with citations, preferably book sources.

Anyway I just have so much other uni work to do, I don't have time to write another essay like this when i already did and due to my old usb, I can't load it anymore.

Just private message me if anyone has it please, I will give my other steam account which has half life 2 and counter strike source on it if anyone wants it, you just download steam I give you user name and password and the games are on the account thats it.

http://www.bestcomments.net/cat/pee-boy/spam.gif

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 am

Ok, so you are saying that you don't want other people to do your homework, you just want them to send you the homework they already did because you are too stupid to store your work properly, AND you believe we really believe that?

You have 2 days left, if I were you, I would get my ass to work, because you won't find anyone here who will do your homework for you.

I would say the same, btw (that my computer ate my homework), if I were either too lazy to do my own research and essay, or too stupid to get 75% on it...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 am

I don't care if you don't believe me, I am telling the truth. I am not stupid, the USB has worked fine for years and I took good care of it, only today it just would not load.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 am

Then the proper question to ask here is "how the heck do I get my USB to work again?"

Another thing, btw... If you already did your essay, you would not have any problems finding your topic and the sources you used back. You are asking for a brand new essay, and you don't care what topic.
So really, go insult someone else, will you?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 am

funny thing, USBs can still have the information removed if you are willing to pay. You have 2 days to write the essay about 8-10 pages long, I've done it in one.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

Having fun with the troll?
:lol:

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

Dune77. Try bringing your USB to FutureShop, Geek Squad, or some electronics/computer place like that. They might be able to help you out to recover the data you need. If you have any computer savy friends or classmates look at them for help as well.

Hope this helps.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 am

SprCForr SprCForr:

Oh yeah :D
I'm aggressive and looking for a fight, so it's perfect timing :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

I brought it into the geek squad at bestbuy, they had a look at it first before I was gonna pay them to fix it. After about 15 min they told me that it's impossible, they said the USB itself was internally damaged, I never dropped it once but they said with this specific usb, it can become unreliable over time, I had it for over 5 years. They recomended me more reliable USB's and I already had the one they recommended, but I don't use it for school work.

I returned all the library books almost a week ago. I can't write it again, I need the books, can someone please help me? Send me an essay?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 am

Dune77 Dune77:
I brought it into the geek squad at bestbuy, they had a look at it first before I was gonna pay them to fix it. After about 15 min they told me that it's impossible, they said the USB itself was internally damaged, I never dropped it once but they said with this specific usb, it can become unreliable over time, I had it for over 5 years. They recomended me more reliable USB's and I already had the one they recommended, but I don't use it for school work.

I returned all the library books almost a week ago. I can't write it again, I need the books, can someone please help me? Send me an essay?

I guess that will teach you for
A) Gambling with unreliable equipment,
B) Not saving your essay on your hard drive.

That is also assuming you are telling the truth, which I doubt. I say you either start your essay again, or get some scope and start sucking your fellow classmates for their essays.
ROTFL

Last edited by Guy_Fawkes on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

SprCForr SprCForr:

Nice call :wink:

http://www.antiessays.com/free-essays/4988.html

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm

I didn't read the whole list of topics, would a 10 year old analysis of Leonard Cohen's "The Future" be of any use?