GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Enough of this bullshit.....I lock.

Unlocked, at least until our newest nutcase shows up again...... :roll: :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 am

Ban it. We can't have people making threats.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 am

Lemmy Lemmy:

C'mon Lemmy, don't ask the mods to take the forum chew toy away! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Lemmy Lemmy:

C'mon Lemmy, don't ask the mods to take the forum chew toy away! :lol:

Not much fun... for a toy... limited intelligence and no imagination. :(

...or is that no intelligence and limited imagination? [huh]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:40 pm

You Canadians need to get over the 1812 war already. First off, I read into a few of these forums and a lot of your die hard fans seems to think everything happened in 1812. It was 1814. Especially when it came to burning the wooden white house that was going to be torn down anyway to make way for new government buildings. Wow. You really have to dig deep to lie about and believe such nonsense about Canadians burning a few buildings in washington dc back some 198 years ago that you never did in the first place and never will in the future. We credit the British for that week of burning and you have to be pretty low self-esteemed to come up with such uneducated crap and actually convince yourself to believe it, all in the name of hatred. Pure born hatred. Well, have fun with your hatred while we Americans walk our sandy beaches and enjoy hot weather and tons of fun coast lines along with our many friends from around the world that help make up 400 million people strong. I know, come back at me with your back logged health care system and way of living that would put anyone to sleep..boring! Have fun feeling so smug about us Americans and we will say hi to Mickey for ya and all the Florida babes you'll be missing out on. Burned down the White House, what a hoot!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 pm

johntaylor johntaylor:
You Canadians need to get over the 1812 war already. First off, I read into a few of these forums and a lot of your die hard fans seems to think everything happened in 1812. It was 1814. Especially when it came to burning the wooden white house that was going to be torn down anyway to make way for new government buildings. Wow. You really have to dig deep to lie about and believe such nonsense about Canadians burning a few buildings in washington dc back some 198 years ago that you never did in the first place and never will in the future. We credit the British for that week of burning and you have to be pretty low self-esteemed to come up with such uneducated crap and actually convince yourself to believe it, all in the name of hatred. Pure born hatred. Well, have fun with your hatred while we Americans walk our sandy beaches and enjoy hot weather and tons of fun coast lines along with our many friends from around the world that help make up 400 million people strong. I know, come back at me with your back logged health care system and way of living that would put anyone to sleep..boring! Have fun feeling so smug about us Americans and we will say hi to Mickey for ya and all the Florida babes you'll be missing out on. Burned down the White House, what a hoot!

And yet you took a break for your amazing life with your Hummer, smokin hot trophy wife and double wide mcmansion to come onto a Canadian forum to whine at us?

Brilliant. :lol:

Last edited by Gunnair on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Yeah, pretty sad, the poor sod probably got turned down by all the hot Florida babes then had to break into mommy's basement because he lost his keys at McD's...enough to put anybody into a bad mood. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Yeah, pretty sad, the poor sod probably got turned down by all the hot Florida babes then had to break into mommy's basement because he lost his keys at McD's...enough to put anybody into a bad mood. 8O

Yeah. I might have been a bit generous with the whole Hummer, trophy wife and double wide. Might be 70's Dodge Ram, 1st cousin and a single wide. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm

johntaylor johntaylor:

Why does every newbie American find this thread and feel obligated to defend the USA?

Canada envy, I guess... Oh, and I have no desire for those fake titty, uptight, bitchy Florida girls, why would I when I've got plenty of warm and friendly French Canadians babes around here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

raydan raydan:
johntaylor johntaylor:

Why does every newbie American find this thread and feel obligated to defend the USA?

Canada envy, I guess... Oh, and I have no desire for those fake titty, uptight, bitchy Florida girls, why would I when I've got plenty of warm blind and friendly desperate French Canadians babes around here.

Just a little fixin' for accuracy's sake. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 pm

he's got his eyes set on Pauline? he could be right about warm...or is she over those hot flashes now?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Gunnair's got it wrong, they may be blind, but I'm the desperate one. :(

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:20 pm

raydan raydan:
Gunnair's got it wrong, they may be blind, but I'm the desperate one. :(

R=UP R=UP ROTFL

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 18  19  20  21  22