bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:05 pm

Okay, once and for all: The Canadians were ordered by the British to capture the White House. Which they did. Then this Newfie gets himself pissed on the local wine and kicked over a lamp in his drunken state and accidently burned the place to the ground. His Canadian CO immediately recognized the deep sh*t he was in and told his Brit General,

"Uh, yah, we MEANT to do that!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:16 pm

The President wakes up one morning, looks out of the White House window and sees 'The President Sucks' written in the snow in urine. Furious, he calls in the FBI and demands the perpetrators be found. Later that day the FBI agents return. 'Well sir,' says the first agent, 'the urine has been analyzed and it's the Vice President's'. The President goes purple with rage and shouts, 'Is that all?' 'Well no sir,' says the agent, 'It's the First Lady's handwriting.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:35 pm

What I want to know is, was there any native scouts there, (as they were also a part of this whole thing). And if so... who lit the match? I like some of the history I read on Tecumseh, who's warriors surrounded fort detroit and let out a war cry that caused the general to instantly surrender and have himself a nervous breakdown and spend the rest of the war mumbling to himself (the war tribe was quite pissed as they were promised a great battle). Theres also a plaque at Niagra that talks about how the american solders were surrounded and choose to jump off the falls rather than stand and fight the natives. Sadly though, in the end, Tecumsehs dream of a native nation that would split the north american continent in half was lost and many history books state that the only ones who lost the war was the natives. So as a reletive of those who fought there... I can quite honestly state that "we" helped burn it down.

And it burned burned burned...
As the president ran and cried...
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... tit&lid=30

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:52 am

So in essense The USA also won the French and Indian war. And we attacked Montreal and Captured Quebec city. So the USA beat Canada. This is under the same theory that Candians use about the war 1812. So this should apply to the USA too.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:46 am

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... age&pid=57

$1:
In the end we ask who won and who lost the War of 1812. The clear loser in this conflict without any doubt is the Native People of North America. In the summer of 1815, the United States signed fifteen treaties with the tribes, guaranteeing their status as of 1811. But it did not return an acre of land. The dream of the Aboriginal state never came true.

If any one could claim victory it was Canada. The United States declared war on Great Britain and set out to make Canada states in the union. Ten American armies crossed into Canada and all were driven out.

There are even court martial charges laid against some of the American Generals after the Second Battle of La Colle. President Madison tries to put a lid on it, and intervenes, but too late. The American public quickly becomes disillusioned, and support for the war starts to fall away after the burning of Washington. The war should never have been fought. It was motivated by merchants and greed. It had little to do with patriotism, or national pride. The US gained nothing in territory that had not been surrendered to it by the Treaty of Paris.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:59 am

NYCisHome NYCisHome:
So in essense The USA also won the French and Indian war. And we attacked Montreal and Captured Quebec city. So the USA beat Canada. This is under the same theory that Candians use about the war 1812. So this should apply to the USA too.

Ok, *looks in History book* Seven Years war,(French/Indian war) Involved British, the French and Indians, not Americans, fighting for possesion of the NA continent. Ultimately the British won. U.S, which you say wasnt a country then, attack Montreal or capture Quebec City, I believe you are refering to the Revolutionary war where General George Washington(your idol) TRIED to capture Quebec City and FAILED in doing so. The Revolutionaries occupied Montreal briefly but unable to hold any gain there or elsewhere in Canada. Also here is a direct quote from you in another thread....

[quote]Canada did not burn down the White House! English troops that sailed from England did. Canada was not even a soveriegn country yet. Just like the USA did not win the French and Indian war we were not a country yet!

Either brush up on your History or dont spout complete crap and condradicting yourself just to make yourself look smart.

Btw, Canada didnt burn down the White house, Canadians did :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:26 am

UofSaskatchewan wrote:
$1:
Btw, Canada didnt burn down the White house, Canadians did

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:35 am

The Seven YEars War involved alot more then just the Britsh, French, and ther Natives... That was the North American portion, the Prussians, Austrians, and Germans, aswell as a few others, were also involved.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:21 pm

UofSaskatchewan UofSaskatchewan:
NYCisHome NYCisHome:

Ok, *looks in History book* Seven Years war,(French/Indian war) Involved British, the French and Indians, not Americans, fighting for possesion of the NA continent. Ultimately the British won. U.S, which you say wasnt a country then, attack Montreal or capture Quebec City, I believe you are refering to the Revolutionary war where General George Washington(your idol) TRIED to capture Quebec City and FAILED in doing so. The Revolutionaries occupied Montreal briefly but unable to hold any gain there or elsewhere in Canada. Also here is a direct quote from you in another thread....

$1:
Canada did not burn down the White House! English troops that sailed from England did. Canada was not even a soveriegn country yet. Just like the USA did not win the French and Indian war we were not a country yet!

Either brush up on your History or dont spout complete crap and condradicting yourself just to make yourself look smart.

OK Mister 2 dollar school You just proved my point I was saying this with 100% sarcasismand sinisism. Is it not ridicoulous to assume The USA won the French and Indian war. Its just as stupid to say Canda burnt down the White house. Its a fucking lie invented by Canadians to sooth their inferiority complex.

And by the way American colonist did fight in the French and Indian war.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:14 pm

NYCisHome NYCisHome:
UofSaskatchewan UofSaskatchewan:
NYCisHome NYCisHome:

$1:
Canada did not burn down the White House! English troops that sailed from England did. Canada was not even a soveriegn country yet. Just like the USA did not win the French and Indian war we were not a country yet!

OK Mister 2 dollar school You just proved my point I was saying this with 100% sarcasismand sinisism. Is it not ridicoulous to assume The USA won the French and Indian war. Its just as stupid to say Canda burnt down the White house. Its a fucking lie invented by Canadians to sooth their inferiority complex.

And by the way American colonist did fight in the French and Indian war.

First learn how to spell and speak English, second Yes it is ridiculous to assume the USA won the war because the USA wasnt a country, wasnt that you are bitching about Canada and the war of 1812? Canada didnt burn down the white house, Canadians did, get that through your F*Uck ass skull. Seems like you keep inventing stuff to sooth your own inferiority complex. You suck at history, leave it to the people who know events of time. God you must be some sort of bum not to know this common knowledge.

Last edited by Tman1 on Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:16 pm

MasterBlaster MasterBlaster:
First learn how to spell and speak English, second Yes it is ridiculous to assume the USA won the war because the USA wasnt a country, wasnt that you are bitching about Canada and the war of 1812? Canada didnt burn down the white house, Canadians did, get that through your F*Uck ass skull. Seems like you keep inventing stuff to sooth your own inferiority complex. You suck at history, leave it to the people who know events of time.

I'm sorry, I don't want to stir this up anymore...but actually the British burnt down the White House. British from across the sea.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:18 pm

TheUSofA1776 TheUSofA1776:
First learn how to spell and speak English, second Yes it is ridiculous to assume the USA won the war because the USA wasnt a country, wasnt that you are bitching about Canada and the war of 1812? Canada didnt burn down the white house, Canadians did, get that through your F*Uck ass skull. Seems like you keep inventing stuff to sooth your own inferiority complex. You suck at history, leave it to the people who know events of time.

I'm sorry, I don't want to stir this up anymore...but actually the British burnt down the White House. British from across the sea.
Yes and Canadians from up north. Where do you think half the British army came from?? Europe? Sorry, I believe they were busy with Napoleon. Dont be a dumbass like this guy.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Yes and Canadians from up north. Where do you think half the British army came from?? Europe? Sorry, I believe they were busy with Napoleon. Dont be a dumbass like this guy.

I'm sorry, they were all British Regulars. Any forces that came down from the North during that war were also stationed British Regulars from Great Britain. However, that does not even matter in this case because in 1814 when they burnt the White House, it was by Regulars that had not been stationed in British America but rather from across the sea. The end of the Napoleonic wars had freed them up and a British fleet with 5,000 brits from the recent wars in Europe are what landed at Washington and burnt the white house.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:16 pm

I'm sorry, they were all British Regulars. Any forces that came down from the North during that war were also stationed British Regulars from Great Britain. However, that does not even matter in this case because in 1814 when they burnt the White House, it was by Regulars that had not been stationed in British America but rather from across the sea. The end of the Napoleonic wars had freed them up and a British fleet with 5,000 brits from the recent wars in Europe are what landed at Washington and burnt the white house.

Errrm nope, there were Canadians within the British Army, also the Regulars came from Canada, they are from CANADA stationed for years and years.. And also, I believe the Regulars from Europe came AFTER the house burned down. Nice, you almost styimied me. Besides, I Was talking to the other guy about the OTHER war, not this war, so drop it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:38 pm

Saying that Canadians didnt burn down the White House is like saying Americans didnt win the revolution cause they werent a country yet. They were most definatnley Canadian troops involved in the burning. Believe it or not, their were probably some Indians also. Sorry to crush your dreams 1776, but we're the only country or colony to ever attack on american soil. And I mean by actually walking on the soil. So run off to your group therapy, and dont hold anything back.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 22  Next