Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:55 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
What Peter says of Paul tells more of Peter than Paul.

What samsquantch tells of anything tells more about plebs than anyone else

$1:
From what I deduce your formal education falls far short of mine so your accusations of ignorance point more to yours.

From what I can deduce from your infantile mush is that my education trumps whatever traschan joke you were passed out of and now all you can do is rationalize your piss poor education and crappy genes with dummy declarations. Either way, you’re still rather dull.

$1:
Teaching kindergarten is not real demanding now is it?

So says the guy with it listed as his highest completed grade.

$1:
You took offence because I accurately pointed out this fools campaign resembled that of the GW.....censorship to create a false appearance of consensus. This is the sort of thing that you will resort to given the opportunity. The truth really hurt.

You’re hardly offensive – you’re more like forum herpes, actually. Besides, I could give a crap about your GW nonsense as it doesn’t apply here, but hey, you can certainly try and force a link. You're an unenlightened mouthbreather, and you’re an intellectual coward, so I hardly think your opinion counts for much. In fact, isn’t this the point where you resort to the clarion call of the cognitively challenged: “HEE HEE HAW HEE HAW”?

$1:
You are proof to the old saying----"a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

You are proof of the Gumpian saying ---- “ stupid is as stupid does”

Go find your corner.
What I don't understand is why nobody has mentioned the true meaning of the Oak Island mystery, that being: It was placed there by the ultra race of Xygangian nomads, roaming the universe as they looked for the ultimate place to put the true meaning of DaVinci's last supper. As us poor souls have messed with the pit for so long, and the Xygangians have moved on to making sense of Toronto leash laws, no one will know...ever...what...why its there.

You just blew samsquantch's melon. He actually believes you. Shh...i won't tell him though :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:54 am

Oh hey ain't the only one with pretty out there ideas about the whole Oak Island thing.

Had a guy spend every waking off watch minute that he was not sleeping (this for six months) working on his historical maps of the area figuring out the whys and wherefores of Oak Island.

I remember walking into the Mess during the long back watch (0100-0800) at about 0300 and there he was with all his paperwork spread out all over the tables. The mad scramble started to cover everything up so I would not see it ;)

That was three years ago plus and he is still in the Navy, so I am guessing it was all for naught!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:25 pm

On reflection I have deduced that:

Oak Island is an interesting enigma and at this point is not worth bothing with.

Mustang1 somehow graduated from some institution of hiogher learning and is one of the victims of the whole language thing and political correctness and is merely a rude vexation to the soul to anyone who takes him seriously......a troll.....

the underlined wis a deliberate pun.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:02 am

are all the spelling mistakes deliberate?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 am

Now you're a "rude vexation to the soul", Mustang1 - your presence has been extended to the metaphysical.

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Perhaps samsquanch wis also a victim of the whole language "thing". I don't get the pun, either... "hiogher"? Inventing words doesn't constitute a pun, sammy.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:14 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Now you're a "rude vexation to the soul", Mustang1 - your presence has been extended to the metaphysical.

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Perhaps samsquanch wis also a victim of the whole language "thing". I don't get the pun, either... "hiogher"? Inventing words doesn't constitute a pun, sammy.
Whats with the ring nose? You get married??

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:42 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
On reflection I have deduced that:

Stop right there...you can't reflect on anything and I seriously doubt you have any deductive skills but let's see where your ramblings of stupidity takes us

$1:
Oak Island is an interesting enigma and at this point is not worth bothing with.

Dummy Translation: samsquatnch has no idea what Oak Island is and breathing is an enigma for him. Heck, bellybutton lint is a conundrum for this dunce.

$1:
Mustang1 somehow graduated from some institution of hiogher learning and is one of the victims of the whole language thing and political correctness and is merely a rude vexation to the soul to anyone who takes him seriously......a troll.....

Whoops...more dummy drivel. Firstly, you're right i did graduate from an institution of higher learning as compared to the cereal box joke that spit you out. Secondly, your spelling mistakes (well and piss poor grammar in general) is more indictave of whole language, but thanks for projecting, Monkey Boy.

$1:
the underlined wis a deliberate pun.

That's not a pun, mouth breather, it's you desperately trying to appear bright. You're not and it's not punny.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:57 am

More shotgun history from keithy baby!

"OAK ISLAND ATLANTIS TRIANGLE CONNECTION

Treasure News
Oak Islands stone triangles ultimatum meaning correlates to the Bermuda triangle; Atlantic Ocean floor turns up new evidence that supports an oak island connection to the famous Bermuda triangle. The Bermuda triangle has been a mystery for some time; some people claim it’s a time portal vortex or a universal transportation gate. If the Bermuda triangle mystery is linked to the famous Oak Island triangle then the answer to one of the worlds most unanswered mystery lays in the birch Island treasure triangle?

The Oak Island triangle should be on the top of the list on any Atlantic mystery. The Oak Island treasure mystery is a piece of a much larger puzzle; these are interesting times for the Oak Island mystery? The Oak Island mystery is being decoded with logical ongoing research this triangle theory will eventually take us into a golden age of a new understanding about ourselves. The benefits from the treasure triangle and it will be limitless in solving any world crisis, we have to take this new Oak Island triangle mystery more serious if we want to advance to a more optimal way of life."

Let's see, so far Keith "Don't-call-me-stupid" Ranville has put forth the following theories regarding Oak Island - Knights Templar repository, link to Jesus Christ, link to Maya, link to Bermuda Triangle and link to Atlantis. And any scholarly history from Keithy Baby? Nah. That's for them historian-types and their book learnin' - screw that wizardry! Keith keeps chargin' ahead and history be damned as his shotgun approach will eventually hit something. Won't it? Keith? Buelller?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:46 pm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:22 pm

More bizarro batshit crazy talk from Keithy-Baby! Yeah!

"My beliefe is that Oak Island has a bigger secret than just a physical treasure, just by accessing my investigations. Inside the skull head image on the skull stone, there is two images of a guy and a girl. The guy has a hook for a hand and it looks like he is scratching his head with his hook the girl is next to him it appears to me' that they are a item. There is more to Oak Island than what meets the eye, althrough my research has unexplainable phenomena in conjuction to my investigations, it's hard to dismiss these extraordinary accounts that I un-covered. What ever energy that surrounds Oak Island' there is a force that should not be to under estimated, it's my understandings that the images that I put forward is the signatures of entities on"

(December, 10, 2007)

Okay, let's be honest here, Keithy "Don't-Mess-With-Me-Because-I've-Got-A-Blog" Ranville is nothing more than a modern day charlatan. His "theories" are all over the place and change daily. He's suggested that Oak Island has centered around a Knights Templar repository, link to Jesus Christ, link to Maya, link to Bermuda Triangle a link to Atlantis and now it possess secret energy? And let me guess, only Keithy with his special Fruit Loops Decoder Glasses can see said energy, right? Riiiiight.

Another thing you may have noticed about Keithy's dipwad methodology is his penchant for quoting himself! That's Keithy's source material - his own blog...well, and maybe the bathroom stall at the local Petro Canada. Keith is an intellectual charlatan - a hack that forgot that the Man with the Hat was Lucas and Spielberg's FICTIONAL character and not a real archaeologist.

I'm waiting for Keithy's inevitable conclusion that there's a Crystal Skull buried at Oak Island. And Keithy is goin' on a mission (he's got his own work boots!) to get it before the Soviets do! GO KEITH, GO!!!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

I'm waiting for Keithy's inevitable conclusion that there's a Crystal Skull buried at Oak Island.

Cut the B.S. Stang. You know full well that its a Gold Skull. As proof, I saw it on Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark just yesterday.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:59 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

I'm waiting for Keithy's inevitable conclusion that there's a Crystal Skull buried at Oak Island.

Cut the B.S. Stang. You know full well that its a Gold Skull. As proof, I saw it on Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark just yesterday.

B.S.? I thought that was point on this thread :wink: It could be a Gold Skull. It could be the Ark of Covenant. It might be the Matrix of Leadership. We won't know till next week when Dr. Keithy contradicts his previous mush by introducing a new, unfounded theory in his blog.

Stay tuned, forum fans, i'll update the minute Keithy hits that [Submit] button

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm

Oh my, now the research has progressed to searching Google Maps...

It takes a "unique" brand of researcher to uncover the folliage pattern on a low resolution map of present day Oak Island and its similarity to a faint impression on a rock.

Alas, looking at an actual photo of the island:

It's clear that there's no "face".

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 am

From the Keith "I've got a theory for everything" Baby Crank File comes this new historical gem,

FIRST NATIONS MYSTIC OAK ISLAND DECRYPTION (Dec 24, 2007)

"Could the Oak Island treasure mystery be shrouder in First Nations culture traditions, I have made a interesting relative theory to a First Nations connection to the famous Oak Island treasure mystery. The Oak Island stone bouldered cross is approximately N/W of the Money pit' the center stone is most intriguing of the stone boulders it is the source of the meaning of the mystifying stone enigma. There is a answer to the working of Oak Island and the Native Americans holds the key to exercising the Oak Island energy through ceremonial ritual' in most Native traditional spiritual sweat lodges' red hot stones would be placed in the center pit of the sweat lodge in a ritualistic coordinate direction pattern; the first stone is the Grandfathers this is the center stone, then the second stone is put at a easterly position for spring for carrying prayer to the creator then the third stone is positioned south for the summer season and well-being the forth stone is placed west for the fall, the fifth stone is the winter stone and is placed north to the basin where the Great white buffalo is? There's other interpretations of spiritual sweats but they are relativity similar in directional patterns to each other's Native clan' depending on the Native tradition, the sweat lodge entrance is always east and a offering is always needed upon entering' tobacco is the norm...If this is the answer to this treasure mystery then the answer lies in another dimension in another world that exists along side our own physical world' that's open to whoever it summons.

Wait, hold the phone, Irene! Did he just write, the answer to Oak Island lies in another Dimension?!?!? Like the 8th dimension, Buckaroo Banzai? Say it isn't so, Keithy, because this no gone beyond batshit crazy into the realm of Coo-Coo for cocoa puffs territory. To set the record kinda' straight, we've gone from Atlantis, to the Templars, to the Maya to the Natives to the Stargate. Come on, Keithy....just say it...Crystal Skulls. I know you want to

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:36 am

There's an interesting parallel here between JFK and Oak Island or really any fucked up conspiracy theory. How come none of these "researchers" ever seem to mind when their pet theories contradict one another? If the "evidence" shows that Oak Island is a secret burial ground of the Knights Templar, how come that isn't used to refute the very next theory that Oak Island is where Lost's Jacob and the Angry Video Game Nerd play racquetball with Teri Garr's half-eaten vagina?

It's frustrating as shit because if any of these conspiracy theorists actually stumbled on a tidbit that may have probative historic value, they muffle the living shit out of it with their very next barfed out theory.

Shit Keith...talk with gangstalking, you two could probably figure out Oak Island in an afternoon.