canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:
how do they screen these people? http://cic.gc.ca/english/department/med ... /index.asp
they say yes, but, actually -
No

- look at what they do:
in most cases they issue immigrant visas without any personal interviews or background investigations. they simply rely on Paperworks provided by Communist Chinese authorities. they call this Screening.

And you know this, how?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Sapio Sapio:
Why would China want to do that. They are already buy up our industry and resource, in both countries. In a few years they will own most of our country with out having to fire one bullet. Plus that type of logical led to the interment of Japanese during WWII.

well, have you ever heard 'policy of appeasement'?
before WW2, you might also think: why would Nazi Germany want to do that?
same question.

personally i think it may be a big mistake for the free world to engage and trade with Communist China to such an extent while it is still a Dictatorship country, while it is continuing severe human-right violations, while it is continuing oppression and slave labour etc.

trading with China is like trading with a pirate, for example.
this pirate was running out of fuel and ammo after robbing some ships and it went on the sea and met your ship. you have fuel and ammo but you are greedy and you like their cheap robbed goods or fake items. the pirate asked you for trading, and you said okay. you gave them fuel and ammo for exchange of some garbage goods which looked good only on the outside.

okay, now that the pirate got enough ammo and fuel, what will they do next?
do you think they won't take you down?
you don't have fuel you can't run, you don't have enough ammo, you can't resist.
even the cheap goods you bought from them, you just helped with temporary keeping.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Brenda Brenda:
OhGarfield OhGarfield:
how do they screen these people? http://cic.gc.ca/english/department/med ... /index.asp
No

- look at what they do:
in most cases they issue immigrant visas without any personal interviews or background investigations. they simply rely on Paperworks provided by Communist Chinese authorities. they call this Screening.

And you know this, how?

yes, i do know this. but i can't tell you how, as it concerns my privacy and personal safety.

let me provide you with more information here:
http://cic.gc.ca/english/information/ap ... s/EG73.asp

look at the section of 'police certificates', actually, in most cases, the only security screening done to a mainland Chinese person is to require them to mail in a paper of 'police clearance' issued by Public Security Bureau of the People's Republic of China.

are you getting the picture now?
a person with fake identity and fake papers issued by Communist Chinese authorities can easily get into Canada.

this is the reality.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm

When are the Vulcans due to arrive?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:33 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
When are the Vulcans due to arrive?

May 8th 2009

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that whole issue of the increased incidence of women giving bith to Liberals as they get older, and their genetic material degrades. If you do decide to chance it, just don't drink during the pregnancy because then you'll produce an NDP supporter.

ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:

Fuck.

You.

Being rude doesn't help you, it only reveals your..

Oh really now? So what you've been doing and saying this entire thread isn't rude? Fuck you. :roll:

And what exactly does my being rude reveal, exactly?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:
Brenda Brenda:
OhGarfield OhGarfield:
No

- look at what they do:

And you know this, how?

yes, i do know this. but i can't tell you how, as it concerns my privacy and personal safety.

let me provide you with more information here:
http://cic.gc.ca/english/information/ap ... s/EG73.asp

look at the section of 'police certificates', actually, in most cases, the only security screening done to a mainland Chinese person is to require them to mail in a paper of 'police clearance' issued by Public Security Bureau of the People's Republic of China.

are you getting the picture now?
a person with fake identity and fake papers issued by Communist Chinese authorities can easily get into Canada.

this is the reality.

I have gone through this whole process not too long ago... sooooo... Yes, I had to deliver police certificates, yes, I had to go to the Embassy to attend an interview...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:04 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:
Sapio Sapio:
Why would China want to do that. They are already buy up our industry and resource, in both countries. In a few years they will own most of our country with out having to fire one bullet. Plus that type of logical led to the interment of Japanese during WWII.

well, have you ever heard 'policy of appeasement'?
before WW2, you might also think: why would Nazi Germany want to do that?
same question.

personally i think it may be a big mistake for the free world to engage and trade with Communist China to such an extent while it is still a Dictatorship country, while it is continuing severe human-right violations, while it is continuing oppression and slave labour etc.

trading with China is like trading with a pirate, for example.
this pirate was running out of fuel and ammo after robbing some ships and it went on the sea and met your ship. you have fuel and ammo but you are greedy and you like their cheap robbed goods or fake items. the pirate asked you for trading, and you said okay. you gave them fuel and ammo for exchange of some garbage goods which looked good only on the outside.

okay, now that the pirate got enough ammo and fuel, what will they do next?
do you think they won't take you down?
you don't have fuel you can't run, you don't have enough ammo, you can't resist.
even the cheap goods you bought from them, you just helped with temporary keeping.

What the hell are you talking about, this is drivel. pure and simple, What are you basing your conclusions on? a ouija board? You really have no clue what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:28 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:

Fuck.

You.

Being rude doesn't help you, it only reveals your..

Oh really now? So what you've been doing and saying this entire thread isn't rude? Fuck you. :roll:

And what exactly does my being rude reveal, exactly?

i didn't want to say it, but as you insist, well, it reveals your weakness and ignorance and a lower IQ.

what do you have for attacking? LOL
- your willy dick?

are you even a cyborg? or is your dick made of stainless steel? sharp as a knife? or what?

i'm not saying you should be kicked out, why are you so excited?
when i say 'stop immigration', it doesn't include you.
or, maybe you are still waiting for your case to be processed?
or, you want to get your relatives in?

whatever, but now we see that the word 'immigration' arouses your dick.
this is truly an unusual phenomenon which might generate certain scientific interest in physicians to conduct some investigation into your penis.

thanks for the contribution to science.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:41 pm

what with the fascination with penises?
I find you fear mongering and uniformed comments about the alleged "red Chinese" invasion is unfounded and unintelligent, read a book or a security briefing, if you did I'd bet you'd learn that immigration is necessary and China has no intention to invade.

Thanks for coming out though.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:
Well, I guess there are still some people who see immigration as an idyllic sweet dream. It may have been so in the past, but it has changed. I hope you may spend some time doing some research, look out the window and see what is really happening.

9/11 is not a nice quiet dinner in a fancy restaurant.
Mumbai terrorist attack? -
195 died and 300 more injured by AK47 bullets and hand grenades.
and, by who?- just 10 young student-looking gunmen!

10 gunmen with just rifles and grenades, and, look at what they have done to Mumbai and India!

imagine 1000 better equipped gunmen sent by Communist China, can they take over Canada, can they use Canada as a base to attack the USA? -
Yes!
they are able to do so when they want to.

with an army of 10,000 men stationed in Canada, Communist China would be able to burn down the White House just like the 1812 war. it is always easier to attack from the North. if you do it from the north, you will win the war.

how many people from Communist China are they getting into Canada each year? -
30,000 to 50,000 - which has been the single largest group of immigrants coming into Canada for many years.

No

- look at what they do:

it is just tooo easy for China to send an army of 10,000 to Canada through this immigration.
it is happening.

Don't worry. I have ordered the tin foil hats and they are on their way. They should arrive within 48 hours. Until then, for your safety and the safety of others, stay indoors, do not venture out or make contact with the outside world. If you require any assitance or have questions please call 1-800-paranoid.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:52 pm

$1:
i didn't want to say it, but as you insist, well, it reveals your weakness and ignorance and a lower IQ.

ROTFL

First off, how does what I've said shows any sign of weakness? :P

Secondly, YOU'RE the one who's ignorant, believing that all our problems are derived from immigration. Third, what is your IQ level anyway? I've actually taken an IQ test, and mine is 140. If you really want to play at this game of yours over immigration, I will utterly destroy you in it. :P

I have plenty for attacking, I just wait for the idiot I'm talking to/arguing against to make the first move. ;)

And wow, cyborgs? Now I know you're crazy and not really worth a full effort. I was hoping I was talking to a senseless ignoramus, not a crazy one. Oh well, no matter. :lol:

I don't care about being kicked out or any kind of bullshit like that. I said "fuck you" because you won't to stop immigration and not only is that a stupid move to make, but also an ignorant one, that tells me that you are a worthless piece of shit, who is nothing more than a scared little man(or woman) who clearly doesn't know shit fuck all about what he/she is talking about.

Your assumptions only further stengthen my point about you being an ignorant, assumptive, and scared little shit.

FYI, I was born here, and all my relatives are already here, since we were born here. :P

And could you please leave my dick out of this? Jesus, are you gay? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:54 pm

$1:
what with the fascination with penises?

yeah dude, I know...It's kinda creepy... :? 8O

Last edited by Arctic_Menace on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:55 pm

OhGarfield OhGarfield:

what do you have for attacking? LOL
- your willy dick?

are you even a cyborg? or is your dick made of stainless steel? sharp as a knife? or what?

i'm not saying you should be kicked out, why are you so excited?
when i say 'stop immigration', it doesn't include you.
or, maybe you are still waiting for your case to be processed?
or, you want to get your relatives in?

whatever, but now we see that the word 'immigration' arouses your dick.
this is truly an unusual phenomenon which might generate certain scientific interest in physicians to conduct some investigation into your penis.

thanks for the contribution to science.

Clearly I am about to be a prick. Be prepared.

What the hell is the deal with your prose? Seriously who taught you how to write? Clearly they could have done a better job. If you want to argue your point I suggest you learn how to write a good sentence and then come back.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 17  Next