Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm

i'm wondering how.
please let's think about some ideas?

i really want this insane immigration to be ended completely.

thinking about foreigners swarming this country and taking it over..

i just can't stand it any more.
i can't help thinking about it.
it has become an obsession.

i'm offended by immigration.

the traitors want to sell out this country cheap.
let's say NO to Mr. Immigration Minister!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Are you for real or are you trying to make some bizarre point?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:17 pm

whats with the rainbow writing?

Are you full of pride...rainbow pride that is :lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm

a website you might be interested in is vdare, goggle it. it's an american immigration reform site that posts letters and essays about immigration excesses daily

you can read my own 32 page treatise on immigration reform at
http://members.tripod.com/bruce_the_vii/
it takes about an hour to read. it has been circulated in Parliament and was well received by the backbench - but not leadership
the thesis is standard economics has more to say about immigration reform than classical anti-immigration economists.
I read up on the topic for 12 years before writing this summary

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:49 pm

I am offended by people who think about immigrants that way [angel]

*puts on gloves and prepares for a good fight* :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 pm

If it was not for immigration Canada would be pretty boring...considering there wouldn't be too many people ;)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 pm

ngignac ngignac:
If it was not for immigration Canada would be pretty boring...considering there wouldn't be too many people ;)

Wigwams everywhere.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Without immigration this country would be losing population and fast. I would imagine/hope that OhGarfield is unhappy with the way the government is handle it right noe. I would also like to point out to him that unless he is a rock his family came to Canada at one point, be it with native groups from Asia ( via the land bridge or Island hopping)or by Europe later on.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
whats with the rainbow writing?

Are you full of pride...rainbow pride that is :lol:

Thats a little judgemental is it not? maybe they just want to highlight their post... it is attractive and I agree with his post.. good idea to stop immigration esp in a depression

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Brenda Brenda:

Well it is time to put the brakes on it.. esp now when employment is suffering..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 pm

kenmore kenmore:
Brenda Brenda:

Well it is time to put the brakes on it.. esp now when employment is suffering..

Reforming immigration politics is not what he is saying. He is blaming immigration for the econonic crisis, which is complete bullshit.

I agree that the immigration rules should change, but the politicians in this country are too focussed to bring families back together, which, imho, does nothing for the country. Why would I need my nephew here? Why would an Iraqi or a Somali needs his nephew here?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:13 pm

er, Brenda you've read up on the immigration process, you've been through it, and in Canada family reunification is wives, children and parents. There is no points for nephews and that. No one, no Canadian, is going to stop you from bring in your own damn children. I don't get your post.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Exactly Brenda... I agree with you .. the drain on our ecomomy and the welfare system is greatly affected by those who bring families here and they neither work or contribute but accept benefits.. there are far too many of them.. I have a brother and sister inlaw who work immigration in Toronto and they say its unbelievable the numbers who are on the system .. not too mention the drain on health care costs.. and those in private business filter alot the their money to the homeland.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Bruce_the_vii Bruce_the_vii:
er, Brenda you've read up on the immigration process, you've been through it, and in Canada family reunification is wives, children and parents. There is no points for nephews and that. No one, no Canadian, is going to stop you from bring in your own damn children. I don't get your post.

You can sponsor your nephews just as easily. I have (well, hubby has) an aunt in Canada. It is the sister of his mother. Moved here in the 50's. If we would have asked her to, and she was willing to fill out the forms, we could have immigrated via family class.

I had seen the woman once. So did hubby. It happens. LOTS.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm

In addition, WHY would it be easy to sponsor your adult children? Youi can bring them when you immigrate, apply for all visa at the same time (which, imo, would be the only way to emigrate anywhere). If you apply for the visa of your wife and kids later, you did something wrong in the first place.

For me, first rule that should be changed: Adult children should apply for their own visa. No need for any parent to sponsor their grown up children anyway. That is what you did when you raised them.

Last edited by Brenda on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.