CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:12 pm
 


Curtman wrote:
ShepherdsDog wrote:
Charity starts at home. I feel sorry for the starving hordes of elsewhere, and such, but I feel that as long as a Canadian child goes hungry or homeless, the rest of the world can wait until we have our own house in order.


Unless the hungry homeless child is on a reserve right?



well if you think it's OK that a child starves only because they are native perhaps you have some issues.





PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm
 


You know I don't think that. I'm just wondering how you think we should deal with the child poverty problem here at home. You said you've been through Northern Manitoba right? I've been all over most of Saskatchewan and Manitoba. How is a family supposed to get ahead when there are no jobs there? They can't afford to pack up and move to the city. Even if they do, Winnipeg Harvest is already over capacity.

If there's an easy solution to the problem at home that needs to be addressed before Canada can resume being a positive influence in the world, then lets do it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 pm
 


Quote:
You know I don't think that.

So what were you insinuating then?





PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Quote:
You know I don't think that.

So what were you insinuating then?


I'm not insinuating anything.

ShepherdsDog wrote:
They'd learn a very simple phonetic alphabet. Eh! Yoo Owe Mee


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 pm
 


Which comes from a Don Burnstick routine dumbass. Your statement is the one that advocates allowing native children to starve, not mine. Does this stem from members of Native Syndicate or Indian Posse cutting into your narcotics supply business? Sort of nasty of you, to group children in because one criminal ripped off another. As to what I know about what you think....not much, which refers to the quality and quantity of your thoughts.





PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Which comes from a Don Burnstick routine dumbass. Your statement is the one that advocates allowing native children to starve, not mine. Does this stem from members of Native Syndicate or Indian Posse cutting into your narcotics supply business? Sort of nasty of you, to group children in because one criminal ripped off another. As to what I know about what you think....not much, which refers to the quality and quantity of your thoughts.


So.. What I got from this is that you don't know how to deal with the problems at home, and that this statement:

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Charity starts at home. I feel sorry for the starving hordes of elsewhere, and such, but I feel that as long as a Canadian child goes hungry or homeless, the rest of the world can wait until we have our own house in order.


Wasn't meant to express any kind of willingness to get our house in order either.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm
 


Kids face a lot of pressure nowadays when it comes to gangs and drugs. part of how I would like to see their lot improved is dealing with drug dealers like yourself who seem to target/pressure children as customers or assistants(Hey,if you can insinuate that i want to see native children starve from a quote from a Cree comedian, I can draw the same conclusions from your admission that you were/are involved in narcotics).


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
Profile
Posts: 14024
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Quote:
The parents are eligible for Medicare after the usual waiting period (I heard 90 days) even tho they've never paid taxes here.

When we return to Canada we have to wait for six months for provincial health coverage....despite being Canadian citizens who pays tax(income and property&education tax) in Canada. We have a hard enough time ensuring Canadian seniors, who paid taxes into the system, have sufficient funds in their retirement. When I heard Layton hooting about making it easier for immigrants to bring their parents, grandparents and extended families into Canada, so they could use our healthcare and government services, I thought,'you POS!!'

Charity starts at home. I feel sorry for the starving hordes of elsewhere, and such, but I feel that as long as a Canadian child goes hungry or homeless, the rest of the world can wait until we have our own house in order.

Actually, it is 3 months from the month you return.....so if you return on the last day of a month....you technically only have to wait 2 months plus a day....same as anyone that is a Canadian citizen leaving for 6 months plus a day. Well that is BC.





PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Kids face a lot of pressure nowadays when it comes to gangs and drugs. part of how I would like to see their lot improved is dealing with drug dealers like yourself


More of those lies again 'eh? It's sad. Sometimes you seem like a normal human. Others, this.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm
 


Well scrotum sweat, you came out of nowhere and accused me of wanting native kids to starve, and then you get pissy over your own self admitted past when you have your nose rubbed in it(again). As for seeming normal to you, well I'm sorry, I set my standards of normalcy a little higher than you do, obviously. And lies...you had a shitload of neg rep given to you , before you turned yours off, due to you misquoting and making shit up about other posters. And on that note I scrape my feet of you, unless you want to snipe some more.





PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:22 pm
 


I'd be really interested in seeing some evidence that I ever in my life have sold drugs to anybody, considering I've never done that.

But don't let that stop you from your slander.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:44 pm
 


you pulled this line before and Eyebrock nailed you with your own posts about being involved in the drug trade. Anyone from the corner dealer to those who transport it for profit are the same. It's like discussing whether food poisoning came from e.coli, staphylococcus, salmonella or listeria.





PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
you pulled this line before and Eyebrock nailed you with your own posts about being involved in the drug trade. Anyone from the corner dealer to those who transport it for profit are the same. It's like discussing whether food poisoning came from e.coli, staphylococcus, salmonella or listeria.


Nope, he misread the post where i said I had never sold drugs to anyone, and had been legally employed since I was very young delivering news papers.

You'll notice you don't see him posting that insanity anymore. Only you.

I certainly do know people in the drug trade. I've never ever made any money selling drugs.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42402
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm
 


umm...it seems he found your damning posts and you went away for awhile. He's just nicer than I am. You jump into a thread attack me with with baseless accusations and I'll rub your nose in your own posts. Retract your BS post and I'll stop rubbing your nose in your own shit.





PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
umm...it seems he found your damning posts and you went away for awhile. He's just nicer than I am. You jump into a thread attack me with with baseless accusations and I'll rub your nose in your own posts. Retract your BS post and I'll stop rubbing your nose in your own shit.


If it is baseless then I apologize. It was a bit over the top, and you could say it was trolling. But I never expected you claim to support ending poverty on reserves. If that is really what you meant when you said this:

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Charity starts at home. I feel sorry for the starving hordes of elsewhere, and such, but I feel that as long as a Canadian child goes hungry or homeless, the rest of the world can wait until we have our own house in order.


Then I'll retract my hostility.

There are no "damning" posts though. I am not, and have never been a drug dealer. What I spoke about earlier was my teenage experience of learning about the misery that drug dealers inflict on society, and how prohibition enables them.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.