bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 am

pakistanif4life pakistanif4life:
Ahhh a fellow Pakistani eh?

I have a contact in CIC who may be able to help but no guarantees included. If you are interested contact me.

A contact who can help grease the wheels eh? Be careful...

$1:

2- They don't know what the hell a Ruksati is. Don't even try to explain.

Great advice, tell him not to help himself out with what they have an issue with.

$1:
Phone conversations are not enough.

Well duhhh

$1:

And the people at the embassy or from CiC are going to be the worst of the worst. They will literally torture you.

Ahh I loved those meetings with my boss when we went through each file and had a good laugh about how we were screwing over this guy or how we could screw over that guy. Good times indeed!

News flash, we didn't like having files sitting around collecting dust, nothing made us happier than an applicant who could answer questions with out contradictions and fill out applications properly, send in the dos required and not have a cousin who hung out with the Mumbai bombers etc. so we could get the damn file out of our site.

$1:

If you want an example. They caused me to miss my flight and 1000$ when I was applying for my study permit which would take 3 weeks and took 1 and half month instead.

Oh you're one of those guys who ASSUMED you would get your visa in the first place and assumed it would take X amount of time, which is actually an average not a dead set number. Don't buy your ticket until you have your visa!!!!!!!!! :roll:

$1:
The embassy is like a prison like environment.

Huh?

$1:
3- And they are very likely to deny you immigration even with the right documents. Its happened to people and it happens to a lot of us.

OMG, some people got refused? We really could save a lot of money if we just allowed everyone in no questions asked.

$1:
consider Dubai as an option. You don't get citizenship true but having lived both in Canada and UAE I consider UAE the better option for migrants.

Ahh so you won't be joining us here any time soon again? We really could use more uninformed journalists who don't bother to get the real stories because they are too jaded with their own egos or too lazy, or both.

$1:
The main reason being racism in the workplace in Canada

Ahh here we go, if one talks long enough it all starts coming out. Don't confuse racism with people thinking you're a tool. Tool-ge knows no skin colour.

$1:
and your education will not be accepted. Canadian experience a requirement. Be ready to be downgraded or take extra courses in college or uni. If you did masters you will get a bachelorz degree. If you have a degree from back home its diploma. I hope you have a strong base here and a lot of money because for the first 2-3 years its an uphill struggle. After 5-6 years you will be well set and maybe even better off than in Dubai who knows? If u have that time go for it. The early years will be very difficult though. Carefully consider what I say. Pakistanis who are MBBS and work as Executives are working at Pizza stores here!

Now who is assuming things about this guy. Is this how you "empower" your fellow countrymen? Tell them they are likely doomed to failure, because it didn't work out for you?

$1:
I will be willing to provide any assistance in my power that you may require. We have people working for the empowerment of Pakistanis here. All the best!

Oh gag me with a spoon

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 am

*hands spoon*

:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
What is ...

- a Canadian PR
- Nikkahfied
- Rukhsati
- Original nikkah nama in urdu

I can't answer all of that, but the Nikkah Nama replaced the old Shop-a-rama down the street from my place a few years ago. :lol: