CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

@SheperdsDog and @Gunnair

Wow. So pretty much, racism is okay! If you wear a burkah or are not a blue-eyed, blonde-haired Barbie/Ken you can go back to your own country, thank you very much?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

IlovUSandCanada IlovUSandCanada:

Wow. So pretty much, racism is okay! If you wear a burkah or are not a blue-eyed, blonde-haired Barbie/Ken you can go back to your own country, thank you very much?

You know, your posts are troubling. No, not the substance, which frankly is equitable with a bowel movement, but the fact that they seem to demonstrate you are incapable of simple comprehension.

Islam isn't a race you fucktwit and when race/ethnicity was brought up, I speficically mentioned how different racial groups fit in well. Now living in your mom's basement, you might not have encountered people of other ethnicities, but eastern Asians hardly fit the image of Ken and barbie you cumb dunt.

Unlike your mommy or care worker we don't giggle and pat you on your head here, if you say a 'silly'. Just remember that before you switch from your Nickelodeon site back to here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey what....

I'm blond and greeen eyed, I wear a burkah when I go fishing, or would that be a parka?

BTW I'm male, Barbie is my alter ego.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 pm

@SheperdsDog You are so nice, sometimes I wonder if the Virgin Mother crawled into your ass and died, but aside from that ...

I was reffering more to Gunnair's post with the reference to race, sweetie. I am aware that Islame isn't a race, I am also aware that you adore stating the obvioius. The reference to Asians was accurate, as Gunnair had said that the earlier white immigrants were better spoken of than today's Asian ones was because they were white, which of course angered me. As I said previously I lived in Detroit for twelve years, am myself black and was raised by my mother and her half-native American lesbian partner - the concept of race is not new to me, sunshine.

And, sad but true, my internet is to slow to load the Nickolodeon website. I'm on dial-up.

Kisses.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

I think the point was lost on you.

It's the baggage brought, not the individual.

Don't read into the post info that is not there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

@PluggyRug Barbie scares the Hell out of me. Her creepy white smile and pointy feet and enormous triangular boobs *shudder*. No, I was just making the point that Gunnair had said that the earlier immigrants had been better accepted in Canada because they were white that struck me as very sad. Especially that it didn't appear to bother him/her in the slightest.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

@Gunnair you said. and I quote "Because they were white". I think I read it right. And besides the earlier white immmigrants brought plenty of baggage, didn't they?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

@Gunnair you said. and I quote "Because they were white". I think I read it right. And besides the earlier white immmigrants brought plenty of baggage, didn't they?

$1:
Well, for some, because they're not white.

:roll:

Got the quote wrong as well as misunderstand it.

Earlier white immigrants did bring baggage which caused problems. Why would we not wish to learn from that and try to prevent new immigrants bringing their problems as well?

Again, you're looking for racism here and ignoring that most Canadians are happy to have immigrants as long as those immigrants are willing to be Canadians and not simply someone living in Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

@PluggyRug Barbie scares the Hell out of me. Her creepy white smile and pointy feet and enormous triangular boobs *shudder*. No, I was just making the point that Gunnair had said that the earlier immigrants had been better accepted in Canada because they were white that struck me as very sad. Especially that it didn't appear to bother him/her in the slightest.

:roll: Sigh.

No, I said,
$1:
Well, for some, because they're not white.

Some people do not like immigrants because they are not white, those are the racists which are also a minority.

More dislike immigrants becuase of the issue they bring with them.

Do I need to dumb this down more or are you getting it yet?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:17 pm

@Gunnair Wow okay. I hate that you think of me like that as I have always hated people of colour who look for racism in everyday life. Also, sorry for mis-understanding your comment. Once again my net is slow so I could not actually go back to thge page it was on and quote it. And how would I know what "Most Canadians" want, as I have never lived in Canada? All I can speak of is as an observer, which is what I am trying to do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

@Gunnair Meanie Face! :cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

@Gunnair Meanie Face! :cry:

:roll: Oh for the love of...

What are you, twelve?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm

@Gunnair No. Actually I've always done that, deliberately to be funny. Geeze loosen up. I so hate it when Canadians play "Pick on the stupid American". I know it's so easy and amusing, but we have feelings to you know. LOL.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

@Gunnair No. Actually I've always done that, deliberately to be funny. Geeze loosen up. I so hate it when Canadians play "Pick on the stupid American". I know it's so easy and amusing, but we have feelings to you know. LOL.

Please replace 'American' with 'Noob' and then stop both being paranoid and flattering yourself.

You've made some foolish assumptions in this thread along with misquoting me to aid you in some erroneous conclusions. That's enough to garner some ire.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:37 pm

And, to stop annoying the rest of CKA, please quit the "@whomever". it's not Facebook, nor twitter, or whatever. If you want to address someone, quote his/her words, using the quote button on the right top of the post, or just do like me, and just say what you have to say. Everybody knows who I am talking to now.

Thanks for understanding.