Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:09 pm

I was thinking that it might be a laugh to hear other military members stuipd, funny, crazy, stories. Things I should have said, Things I did say and times I should have kept my mouth shut!

Here is one of mine to start off

There I was on the bridge of the warship in the Arabian gulf, listening to channel 16 (maritime mobile radio, every vessel at sea is required to guard) and while I was attempting to hail a merchant ship someone come over the radio and said "Canada warship I fuck you!" "I fuck you warship!" at that point I turned to my winger and said "I think he's bluffing ... you have to be from NDHQ Ottawa to fuck a whole warship."
And as I stood there on the bridge, all proud of my clever comment, I failed to realize that the captain was standing behind me and wasn't as amused as I was.
I had a small chat with my PO and some extra cleaning stations, all was forgiven! little did I know then, how used to having my sea boot in my mouth I would become.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:56 pm

See the "War Stories - Everyone put yer helmets on" thread further down in the group for previous posts.