CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 am
 


Fellow members of CKA,

My new experimental rock/psychedelic rock/desert rock band/music project is releasing its very first album in the not-too-distant future. For those of you who already know of Smoking Frog and enjoy it, you will more than likely enjoy Minimal Effect. I believe Wil has already or will shortly make a plug on his radio show for our new album. We're essentially starving artists in the Ottawa area and we're trying to release this album before I go back to college. It should be a Fall release at the latest. If anyone would like to purchase an album or receive more details, feel free to contact me and to help support local and Canadian artists. :D


Sincerely,

Felix Macias


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15666
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 am
 


Wish you all the luck in the world on your releas. I'm sure it will kick some arse. :rock:


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm
 


:rock: [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 pm
 


So stratos and Regina, does that mean I can put you guys down for purchasing an album? :P


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10959
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 pm
 


WDHIII wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
Fellow members of CKA,

My new experimental rock/psychedelic rock/desert rock band/music project is releasing its very first album in the not-too-distant future. For those of you who already know of Smoking Frog and enjoy it, you will more than likely enjoy Minimal Effect. I believe Wil has already or will shortly make a plug on his radio show for our new album. We're essentially starving artists in the Ottawa area and we're trying to release this album before I go back to college. It should be a Fall release at the latest. If anyone would like to purchase an album or receive more details, feel free to contact me and to help support local and Canadian artists. :D


Sincerely,

Felix Macias


Already have and will continue to do so AM!! :wink:

Looking forward to it and after I grab my copy Im gonna feature it on The O/T!

Cheers and congrats!! :rock: :rock:

Let us know when! Would love to hear it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:33 pm
 


Strutz wrote:
WDHIII wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
Fellow members of CKA,

My new experimental rock/psychedelic rock/desert rock band/music project is releasing its very first album in the not-too-distant future. For those of you who already know of Smoking Frog and enjoy it, you will more than likely enjoy Minimal Effect. I believe Wil has already or will shortly make a plug on his radio show for our new album. We're essentially starving artists in the Ottawa area and we're trying to release this album before I go back to college. It should be a Fall release at the latest. If anyone would like to purchase an album or receive more details, feel free to contact me and to help support local and Canadian artists. :D


Sincerely,

Felix Macias


Already have and will continue to do so AM!! :wink:

Looking forward to it and after I grab my copy Im gonna feature it on The O/T!

Cheers and congrats!! :rock: :rock:

Let us know when! Would love to hear it.


For sure, for sure. You should buy an album as well. ;) :P


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12434
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm
 


Congrats and good luck. :rock:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10959
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 pm
 


Arctic_Menace wrote:
Strutz wrote:


Let us know when! Would love to hear it.


For sure, for sure. You should buy an album as well. ;) :P

Let me hear ya first! :wink:

But do let us know, either through this thread or Wil's


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm
 


Well, first four songs are already recorded and going through editing now. We've recorded 'Pipes', 'Breaking Brick With Glass', 'Up and Down the Stairs' and 'An Improvised Letter to Lexi Belle'.


Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
Profile
Posts: 32562
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm
 


Arctic_Menace wrote:
So stratos and Regina, does that mean I can put you guys down for purchasing an album? :P

8O 8O

8) Ok


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm
 


Regina wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
So stratos and Regina, does that mean I can put you guys down for purchasing an album? :P

8O 8O

8) Ok


Awesome. :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15666
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:13 am
 


Arctic_Menace wrote:
So stratos and Regina, does that mean I can put you guys down for purchasing an album? :P



As long as I don't have to pay for S&H :P


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 pm
 


Dang, we were hoping you could cover shipping and handling. :P

We could however send you the songs digitally and you could e-mail us money or something...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20740
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 pm
 


Arctic_Menace wrote:
Well, first four songs are already recorded and going through editing now. We've recorded 'Pipes', 'Breaking Brick With Glass', 'Up and Down the Stairs' and 'An Improvised Letter to Lexi Belle'.


You should promo your songs on CKA radio. Perhaps WDHIII and/or Kitty could do the honour.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm
 


DerbyX wrote:
Arctic_Menace wrote:
Well, first four songs are already recorded and going through editing now. We've recorded 'Pipes', 'Breaking Brick With Glass', 'Up and Down the Stairs' and 'An Improvised Letter to Lexi Belle'.


You should promo your songs on CKA radio. Perhaps WDHIII and/or Kitty could do the honour.


They already did. :P

Well, the promo anyway. Some songs are being edited so there will be at least one or two for people to listen to.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.