canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 pm

OK so the bug was put in my ear to post some vids from the various shows I go to and that I take video at. It seems I go to alot of shows :lol:

OK alot of the video is jumpy cuz really once the music starts, well before it starts I get all excited and shit and cant hold a cam still to save my life...Here goes....

So you all know AC/DC, well there is this band called the Answer and they opened for them on the last tour. I was lucky enough to see them in a small venue, the Media Club, the night before the AC/DC concert (btw I didnt charge my cam for the AC/DC concert..sucks)...I love these guys from Dublin....Check em out, they are totally Led Zep influenced and they rock!!! XD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:11 pm

I didnt take any vid at U2 cuz really I want to forget that show...it sucked they sucked and I will never get that time back. But I did make up for it at the Dropkick Murphys show!!!! FUCK I LOVE THEM!!!

The Mahones opened...Freaking Awesome :rock:

And the Flatliners...ya it was a full bill :rock:

Pretty cool two Canadian Bands opening for my Boston Boys!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm

And then My Murphys hit the stage...this is where the cam staying still will go downhill cuz I just need to get on stage :lol:

This is a little long cuz I love what they come out to...Love my Irish Music XD

And then I get into the crowd and forget I am recording and at some point start jumping around...

the old man in front of me, behind the barricade btw :D , was like 70 and he was punkin out...Loved that dude...

ENCORE!!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:18 pm

And Then 3 Nights later it was KISS XD XD XD Anyone who knows me, knows that the first concert I ever went to was KISS I was 6 or 7, dressed as the Demon of course. They have been the best concerts I have ever seen!!! And this was the best!!!

Buckcherry opened for them...I wasnt a fan of them walking into GM Place but they are an amazing live band their recorded stuff doesnt do them justice. I highly and I mean HIGHLY recommend seeing these dudes Live

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 pm

And then KISS hits the Stage...this is where I completely lose it....it was like Christmas!!!! I was shaking so bad I think my friends thought I was having a seizure :lol: :lol:

Guitar Solo!!!! What do Guitar solos and premature ejaculation have in common?...You know they are coming but there is nothing you can do about it. :lol:

Drum Solo...this is awesome!!!

And of course the one we all know and love The Demon!!!!! :twisted:

And just Paul flying out to visit the crowd :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Next up Cannibal Corpse, Steel Panther and Zombie (when it gets announced)...Oh and Death Sentence, City of Fire...and some others...geez no wonder I am always tired :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:10 am

Lolz! Awesome stuff!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am

TattoodGirl wrote:
And Then 3 Nights later it was KISS XD XD XD Anyone who knows me, knows that the first concert I ever went to was KISS I was 6 or 7, dressed as the Demon of course. They have been the best concerts I have ever seen!!! And this was the best!!!

Buckcherry opened for them...I wasnt a fan of them walking into GM Place but they are an amazing live band their recorded stuff doesnt do them justice. I highly and I mean HIGHLY recommend seeing these dudes Live

Nice Tats, I saw Buckcherry with Motley Crue here last summer, great live show, lots of energy. Seems we have a common interest in music as well as tattoos

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 am

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Choban wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:

Nice Tats, I saw Buckcherry with Motley Crue here last summer, great live show, lots of energy. Seems we have a common interest in music as well as tattoos

Yes we do!!! [B-o] Great Minds!!!

I just bought a plane ticket, booked a hostel and I am now officially going to Boston to see the Murphys on St. Patricks Day in Boston!!!! I am going to be a Southie!!! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks guys....I will put up more as they come :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 am

What a fantastic thread!

i can't wait to see where you go next :rock:

CKA Uber