canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:05 pm

I figured out from the first time that I saw him speak in an interview that Lars Ulrich was nothing more than an arrogant little choad. I would have hoped that they would have kind of found out by now what the internet can do for them but apparently they're still that damn dumb.

Boston Bruins
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 pm

ya metallica makes me mad man they were so awesome way back when... lars is a douche tho

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:26 am

Tricks wrote:
I love metallica's old stuff, regardless of how they act, if there new album is good, I'm going to buy it. I don't refuse to listen to the beatles or Paul McCartney because he was an asshat out east.

I'm with you on that, brother. There is no way the caliber of Paul McCartney's character could match that of his music. Same wiht Metallica. Heck, it was even the same with Mozart--he wrote some of the most subloime music ever heard by human wars, but by all accounts he was an annoying little runt.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:34 am

Tricks wrote:
I love metallica's old stuff, regardless of how they act, if there new album is good, I'm going to buy it. I don't refuse to listen to the beatles or Paul McCartney because he was an asshat out east.

Sorry, I'm having difficulties seeing you rock out to Sir Paul. Wait... I suppose it could be for a chick but why are you doing your teacher? Oh crap... nevermind....

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:47 am

Scape wrote:
Tricks wrote:

Sorry, I'm having difficulties seeing you rock out to Sir Paul. Wait... I suppose it could be for a chick but why are you doing your teacher? Oh crap... nevermind....
:lol:

nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 am

Metallica screwed up as expected, though some of us didn't expect them to do the same a second time. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
For me they died after recording the Reload album.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 am

Scape wrote:
Tricks wrote:

I listen to everything from basically the 30s on. ;) I can most definitely rock out to Sir Paul.

:rock:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Qx2jEfBsqY

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 am

Zipperfish wrote:
Tricks wrote:

I'm with you on that, brother. There is no way the caliber of Paul McCartney's character could match that of his music. Same wiht Metallica. Heck, it was even the same with Mozart--he wrote some of the most subloime music ever heard by human wars, but by all accounts he was an annoying little runt.

Haha, I didn't know that.

I wonder if this fiasco was Lars, or the whole band...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am

Tricks wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:
Tricks wrote:

Haha, I didn't know that.

I wonder if this fiasco was Lars, or the whole band...

Who knows--I never saw the Metallica movie, but my impression has always been that he kind of runs the show.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:46 am

Metallica being assholes? Oh well..time to torrent all their albums again! Just to piss them off