canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:16 pm

Ho yeah, good old black sabath.
Good listing, but, even if I know it's not everyone's cup of tea I would have included RATM PDT_Armataz_01_28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:05 pm

AkDzmitry AkDzmitry:
Metallica suck now, but it used to be the greates band in the world. And this is my opinion.
Where is Metallica's fans in Canada? No one?
im a mettalica fan...have been for bout 2 years lol, didnt dicover them till 2 years ago

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:13 pm

Snowboarding_Beaver Snowboarding_Beaver:
AkDzmitry AkDzmitry:
Metallica suck now, but it used to be the greates band in the world. And this is my opinion.
Where is Metallica's fans in Canada? No one?
im a mettalica fan...have been for bout 2 years lol, didnt dicover them till 2 years ago

No matter what anyone tells you, they haven't released any albums after the 'Black' album. That album was the start of the suckage.

Megadeth isn't bad. But I favour the German metal scene. Rammstien!!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:47 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
No matter what anyone tells you, they haven't released any albums after the 'Black' album. That album was the start of the suckage.

S&M was an amazing collaboration with at least one new hit (No Leaf Clover).

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:01 pm

I still like Metallica, of course i love the 80's stuff way more than the post 80's stuff....but i gotta say Iron Maiden is my #1 choice....and their Death on the Road dvd is out in 4 days!!!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:24 pm

King_Manchester King_Manchester:
Damien Damien:
Megadeth, now you're talking !

I think that Anthrax still rock too...

As for metallica, they became arrogant and selfish. I've stopped being a fan after the "load" album...

Anthrax... mmm they are ok. I belive that Metal music goes in this order for the top three
1) Megadeth
2) Iron Maiden
3) Motorhead

Motorhead is more "Punk" than metal.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:54 am

Just checked this weekends Futureshop flier and they have 6 Metallica albums on sale for $9.99 each for the next week. Thats in store and online.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:32 pm

Quite a few of the classic bands have sales at various retailers. Aerosmith is on sale at A&B Sound, most of their CDs are $8 or less. I bet this Metallica sale is a similar kind of promotion for Futureshop. I wouldn't mind picking up so more Metallica CDs, especially "...And Justice For All". Unfortunately, I'll only purchase Metallica from used CD stores and second hand shops. I won't support them with direct sales.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:43 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
Just checked this weekends Futureshop flier and they have 6 Metallica albums on sale for $9.99 each for the next week. Thats in store and online.

Check the BT's I bet you can get them a whole lot cheaper, Oh and screw you Lars.