CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:51 am

[font=Arial]Hi! I'm Nish from Australia, currently living in Tokyo, Japan! (hmm, sounds strange already!). Back home, i ran a music management company that represented several bands, one of which, The Black Arts, has been invited to play at the North by NorthEast music showcase in June this year!

Ok, Ok, I'm fishing for favours here! :twisted: Although a friend is managing them while i'm away, I confess to a slightly biased affection for the band, as my younger brother is the drummer! It's a really big honour for Australian bands as only a few are invited from a multitude of applications, so we're really looking forward to it! However, my Canadian friends aren't from Toronto, so i need some help! :D

I'm appealing to all musiclovers in Toronto for advice, tips, recommendations regarding shortterm storage (around 1 week) of band gear in June. Also, accommodation suggestions would be much appreciated! Cheap but habitable is perfect, starving musicians and all that! Thanx xhxhx

Oh, and the shameless plug: the band's website is www.theblackarts.net :wink:

Thanx again
Nish
[/font]

nds51@hotmail.com or please post a reply!