canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What, exactly, am I supposed to be deflecting? Again, for teh third time, I'm more than willing to concede that the Liberals are just as bad as the Tories.

No similar admission from your end, I note. Just this desperate attempt to try to spotlight the Liberals.

Deflecting attention away from Harb.

If you're more than willing to concede that the Liberals are as bad, why haven't you said that previously?

Anytime anyone mentioned Harb, all you had to say was your typical "But...but...but...THE LIBERALS!!!!". You didn't chastise Harb, all you did was chastise people for talking about Harb.

Unlike you, I addressed the Mike Duffy/Senate issue with disgust which is deserving. Apparently you missed that.

$1:
Such a sad state of affairs when you get these guys into a plum position and they still shit the bed. The greed is outstanding.

Fuck Duffy, send his fat-ass back to CTV.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

What, exactly, am I supposed to be deflecting? Again, for teh third time, I'm more than willing to concede that the Liberals are just as bad as the Tories.

No similar admission from your end, I note. Just this desperate attempt to try to spotlight the Liberals.

Deflecting attention away from Harb.

If you're more than willing to concede that the Liberals are as bad, why haven't you said that previously?

Anytime anyone mentioned Harb, all you had to say was your typical "But...but...but...THE LIBERALS!!!!". You didn't chastise Harb, all you did was chastise people for talking about Harb.

Unlike you, I addressed the Mike Duffy/Senate issue with disgust which is deserving. Apparently you missed that.

$1:
Such a sad state of affairs when you get these guys into a plum position and they still shit the bed. The greed is outstanding.

Fuck Duffy, send his fat-ass back to CTV.

I have no interest in deflecting anything away from Harb. I never even heard of the guy before this, and his first impression on me hasn't been positive.