bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/senator ... -1.3018132
$1:
"If you want ice-cold camembert with broken crackers, have it!" said Senator Nancy Ruth.?

god life is tough as a senator, i mean appointed as a conservative senator and been sitting on her ass and expected to eat chilly cheese for 10 years is apparently too much. As a representative for a government that is supposedly supportive of the Canadian Military and veterans it's a curious sight to see some entitled elite bench warmer of the red chamber complain about how tough life it is. Has she ever done anything for her country but be a high class welfare queen?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Well damn, a slightly cool brie is the bare minimum one entitled bitch should expect.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 pm

What a load of shit.
When I was a plain hourly gronk and got sent somewhere even my cheap boss didn't tell me I couldn't claim breakfast cuz the airline gave away free fucking peanuts.
This attack the Senate shit's reached a new low.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:38 pm

I saw her on the news tonight and it's apparent she hasn't missed to many broken crackers and cheese treats.

But the best part of the Auditor Generals investigation is that there's gonna be alot more of the "lucy you've got some splaining to do" from this group of sober second thought elitists.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Heavens to Murgatroyd! Cold camembert and broken crackers? And we call ourselves a civilized, first world nation. Hmph!

Quick, someone get an emergency delivery from Oka. We need properly served camembert, stat!

What next? The champagne is only sparkling wine and not actual champagne imported from France?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 am

Awww, the poor girl! Cold cheese and broken crackers. [cry]

Next thing you know she'll be forced to fly Business class! What has the world come to?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 am

Yeah, I'm with Herbie. Cheese and crackers ain't much of a breakfast. She claimed the breakfast, which you can't do if the meal is provided as part of your airline ticket. Chickenshit money though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 am

Most of my flying has been international/overseas. The breakfasts were satisfactory...but then again they were 15+ hour flights(not counting layovers and transfers), not the take off from Toronto we're up five minutes and then begin the descent into Ottawa flights

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:35 am

Her complaint about the breakfast does, however, make her seem elitist! Hardly a call out to regular people.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 am

Plenty of kids here don't get much if any breakfast at all.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 am

If the brie isn't good enough then let them eat cake. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

$1:
I just don't think they understand anything of what it's like to have to fly around the world to get here to Ottawa."
Oh fer sure man. Us non-entitled, unenlightened peons have never had the opportunity to enjoy the near tasteless dreck that is airline food while on a long-distance flight.

No, what we don't understand is why you think your entitled ass expects the taxpayer to pony up for an alternate meal just because you didn't like what was served to you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Yeah, I'm with Herbie. Cheese and crackers ain't much of a breakfast. She claimed the breakfast, which you can't do if the meal is provided as part of your airline ticket. Chickenshit money though.

So why is she charging for her food at all? She lives in TO and works in Ottawa - does that mean that all her meals in Ottawa are paid for?

It's chickeshit money, but is seems these guys submit every chickenshit receipt they can think of and with orange juice at $16 a glass, it adds up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:17 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Her complaint about the breakfast does, however, make her seem elitist! Hardly a call out to regular people.

I'll bet that the quote will linger for years, "Let them eat Cake" style.

There are millions of starving children in Detroit who would just love some cold Camembert and broken crackers!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 am

It's chickeshit money,

It's YOUR fucking money!

... and mine.