Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:29 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trade-m ... -1.2604588

$1:
New Democrat MP Dan Harris claimed that International Trade Minister Ed Fast had directed what he described as "an inappropriate gesture, a gun, while saying 'Boom'," in Ashton's direction.

Talk about a tempest in a teapot, or making proverbial mountains out of molehills.....well I guess that finger(or was it an AR-15?) could have been loaded :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Apparently the Conservative guy asked Dan to go a round. ha ha ha. Gong show.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 pm

If it's such an innocuous gesture Fast sure got mighty steamed denying that he did it. (Video shoes he did).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Originally I thought Dan should have dropped the Canaan guy. But Canaan looks pretty old. You don't get much cred dropping a fogey.

I thought Dan handled it quite well actually.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 pm

I guess the running of Canada takes a backseat to House histrionics....what a bunch of clowns....ALL OF THEM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Don't point fingers, just call him a fucking dick. The left wing loves it when politicians use the F word. :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 pm

I think Dan should come back here and give us his take on the situation. Then again I don't really expect that to happen as he hasn't been around since he got our votes for ... what the hell was it he was trying to get us to 'like him' for, besides putting his butt in an MLA's seat?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:11 am

It's time for a federal Long Finger Registry. If the Liberals get back into power, maybe they'll make it a priority.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
It's time for a federal Long Finger Registry. If the Liberals get back into power, maybe they'll make it a priority.

It's all fun and games, and then someone gets double tapped on the skull with an index finger.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:24 am

Yogi Yogi:
I think Dan should come back here and give us his take on the situation. Then again I don't really expect that to happen as he hasn't been around since he got our votes for ... what the hell was it he was trying to get us to 'like him' for, besides putting his butt in an MLA's seat?

this the guy?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

Hyack Hyack:
Yogi Yogi:

this the guy?

Yup. That's him Hy. He used to come around as a regular member. To be fair he was up front about his political aspirations. He got what he wanted from us and hasn't been back since. Typical pol!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 am

To be fair Yogi, he's usually back around every election. And I've usually found him to be pretty good about answering the questions put to him here at those times.

And to be even more fair, I can completely understand why a politician might want to avoid engaging too much in a site like this. Far too easy for anything he says here, in the heat of a good old forum hurly-burly, to get taken out of context and used against him in the real world.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:26 am

Unsound Unsound:
To be fair Yogi, he's usually back around every election. And I've usually found him to be pretty good about answering the questions put to him here at those times.

And to be even more fair, I can completely understand why a politician might want to avoid engaging too much in a site like this. Far too easy for anything he says here, in the heat of a good old forum hurly-burly, to get taken out of context and used against him in the real world.

Actually, to be completely fair, he's on the CKA Clan site quite regularly playing Battlefield 4.

Priorities! :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:41 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Actually, to be completely fair, he's on the CKA Clan site quite regularly playing Battlefield 4.

I don't know what a clan site is. Perhaps a place where sheep fear to tread?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:30 am

Unsound Unsound:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I don't know what a clan site is. Perhaps a place where sheep fear to tread?

http://clan.canadaka.ca/

No sheep, but we do have Goats. ;)