Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:59 pm

you know it's bad because i consider shit like this to be a great "shoe in the door" for my indoctrination schtick

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:51 am

Thanos wrote:
Normally unity is good, a nice break from the usual ongoing fights. When it's unity over a negative though, as in "this plan is totally fucked, and so are we", that's really not very good at all. :|

We all want this to be true, but we just are so used to the announcement being the best part of the deal. No actual money, and no actual promises kept are what we've come to expect. Sad reality. :(

We elect a government to do a certain thing, and they ignore the thing. What we need is a way to make the government do what they were elected to do.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:17 am

DrCaleb wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Normally unity is good, a nice break from the usual ongoing fights. When it's unity over a negative though, as in "this plan is totally fucked, and so are we", that's really not very good at all. :|

We all want this to be true, but we just are so used to the announcement being the best part of the deal. No actual money, and no actual promises kept are what we've come to expect. Sad reality. :(

We elect a government to do a certain thing, and they ignore the thing. What we need is a way to make the government do what they were elected to do.

Reduced firearms legislations and armed marches on parliament hill?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 am

Canadian_Mind wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Thanos wrote:

Whatever you are smoking to read that into my post, pass it around bro.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 am

Edibles are much better to pass around. You don't damage yourself from smoke inhalation and the WOW! effect is like at least five times more potent and awesome when it hits. Three small brownies, less than 1" x 1" each? A couple hours later it's like [drool] [drool] [drool] [drool] [drool] :mrgreen:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Canadian_Mind wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Thanos wrote:
Edibles are much better to pass around. You don't damage yourself from smoke inhalation and the WOW! effect is like at least five times more potent and awesome when it hits. Three small brownies, less than 1" x 1" each? A couple hours later it's like [drool] [drool] [drool] [drool] [drool] :mrgreen:

Heh, glad to hear this. My mother recently took up smoking and eating the stuff a couple months ago, and has abandoned most of her anxiety and pain medications :o

She gets this dark dank honey and while it tastes like mud, it puts you out of commission pretty dependably :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Despite Andy's insistence that no one ever mixes substances in one sitting, supercharge the effect with an eight-pack of beer. It is like, wOOt!, man. :mrgreen: [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 am

Thanos wrote:

I knew someone when I was living for a few years up the coast who made his own kick ass brownies. The buzz lasted all day. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:50 am

Last time I imbibed I nearly freaked out. It had been too long and I forgot how intense and sudden it could be. 8O

Twas fun though. I'll be much better prepared for the next time. [drool]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:38 am

THe old lady was shitfaced at a party and someone gave her a cookie. I'd overheard how strong they were, she hasn't done any weed for decades, but you know how people are when they're shitfaced.... I took it away from her.
Used to indulge, but I smoke so damn much the coughing fit smoking weed is too much to endure these days. I think the last time I ever enjoyed edibles was around 1984-1985, so I tucked the cookie in the freezer figuring I'd enjoy it when I had the chance and the desire.
So we got a new fridge and guess what I found? The cookie. From two summers ago...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 am

herbie wrote:
THe old lady was shitfaced at a party and someone gave her a cookie. I'd overheard how strong they were, she hasn't done any weed for decades, but you know how people are when they're shitfaced.... I took it away from her.
Used to indulge, but I smoke so damn much the coughing fit smoking weed is too much to endure these days. I think the last time I ever enjoyed edibles was around 1984-1985, so I tucked the cookie in the freezer figuring I'd enjoy it when I had the chance and the desire.
So we got a new fridge and guess what I found? The cookie. From two summers ago...

So... did you eat it?