canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Any con that rides others for being corrupt and then gives a pass to that same corruption in their own ranks loses credibility. I hope that the party does the right thing and hold to account the guilty parties but trying to make it go away by deflecting just makes it worse. Do a proper investigation and clear the names of the innocent, ditch the guilty and MOVE ON. Quit this knee jerk reaction of finger pointing for once.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Scape Scape:
Any con that rides others for being corrupt and then gives a pass to that same corruption in their own ranks loses credibility. I hope that the party does the right thing and hold to account the guilty parties but trying to make it go away by deflecting just makes it worse. Do a proper investigation and clear the names of the innocent, ditch the guilty and MOVE ON. Quit this knee jerk reaction of finger pointing for once.

That's rich coming from a Liberal who's party has 12 years of corruption..

By the way the information on you're signature is Lefty Bullshit Propaganda!
:wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Scape Scape:
Any con that rides others for being corrupt and then gives a pass to that same corruption in their own ranks loses credibility.

Says who? a liberal?!?!?!?! :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 pm

lily lily:
Does it matter? Isn't what he said true regardless of his political leanings?

Wrong question, IMO. it should be "Why should a liberal expect an inch if the they have refused to give an inch hundreds of times before?"

it's about as idiotic as those bumper stickers that say "I'd rather push an (car A) than drive a (car B)"

Lily, I respect you opinion, I don't respect stuborn posturing idiots that expect a higher standard from others than they are will to offer.

IMO, anyone that is able to defend the liberals at this moment in time, is just as much of a stuborn posturing idiot as someone that supported the conservatives after the Mulrooney years.

Its time for the liberals to rot on the sidelines, and the stink is far from gone.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:43 pm

lily lily:

Well, lily, if it is true, the liberals need to redeem themselves before they can start casting stones at others.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:45 pm

If a liberal made the cornerstone of their political campaign about moral issues and family values then the retorts might gain some traction. However, it's no secret that conservatives tend to make political hay out of moral issues so when a moral issue like this happens and they not only look the other way but then start deflecting that to me shows a moral deficiency and a lack of character. I noticed not one of the comments made were directed at the issue but rather they want to label and attack. That's a pack mentality not one of reasoned discourse.

Last edited by Scape on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

lily lily:
In other words... you just can't bring yourself to say a clear "it's wrong" when it comes to your own party.

$1:
Lily, I respect you opinion, I don't respect stuborn posturing idiots that expect a higher standard from others than they are will to offer.

Thank you, but other people's standards should have no bearing on your own.

i can apreciate what you are saying but I'm still human. Do you understand my callname 'aging_redneck'?
it means that my own standard makes me a little older, more kinder, very civilized, friendly and polite........yet, get in my face too much when I'm having a drink in a pub, and I'm likely to punch the person.

So perhaps, you can understand how a beligerant arsehole that denies 12 years of liberal BS effects my 'standards' ie you better get used to me saying that the liberals are 100 times worse, it's my way of saying quit yer bitching. LOL

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 pm

lily lily:
You're likely to punch a person... but it's the other guy that's the belligerent arsehole?

heh!

LOL i dont go around punching everyone i see, right?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Just the ones who ask to be held to the same standard.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 pm

exactly, I'm glad you understand.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:28 am

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
lily lily:

Wrong question, IMO. it should be "Why should a liberal expect an inch if the they have refused to give an inch hundreds of times before?"

it's about as idiotic as those bumper stickers that say "I'd rather push an (car A) than drive a (car B)"

IMO, anyone that is able to defend the liberals at this moment in time, is just as much of a stuborn posturing idiot as someone that supported the conservatives after the Mulrooney years.

Its time for the liberals to rot on the sidelines, and the stink is far from gone.

1st let me be clear. I didn't run as a liberal, I ran as CAP. All this 'he's a liberal' is rooted in something else and it smells. I despise status quo politics of the two big parties had there been a decent candidate beside Koury in my riding I might not have felt the need to run at all. FYI Koury worked with Dr Martin so they ARE the same party in my book.

As for '12 years of liberal corruption' line, CAN IT. That's my point, don't you think the liberals did the exact same thing in 94? Apparently it's ok to be corrupt just blame it on the old government because it's the same as the old one. Sorry, I hope you understand where my rage lies here. I hear 'demand more' from the people that parrot this bs and the same people don't say boo when it's 'their team' in the penalty box. I got two words for them and the last one is OFF!

P.S. This is for Johnny Capslock. That stat is for the people who died by the horrible way that war was mismanaged leaving such a horrible bloodbath. It is true, you can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs but this is a massacre. Did you stop and think how bad it was in Yugo, Rwanda or in Somalia and consider why it is this war has gone so far south in comparison? Do you think they are filthy Muslims so what do I care if they kill each other? Well, if they weren't gunning for us before they will be now and till the end of time and with all the oil money they will always have access to real WMDs. The only thing created with indiscriminate killings is a harvest of enemies and the US has managed a bumper crop for generations to come. Our troops in Afghanistan will reap that harvest so any means to get the US to quit acting like a bull in the china shop that is the middle east means the less of our troops will pay the ultimate price for their hubris. So if you feel some shame for that and need to take it out on me, fine, but realize that we have a home and a nation they don't and if they can't be heard they will find a means to be heard. Every day that number gets just a little bit bigger and there is no denying that truth. It's not 'leftist propaganda', give your head a shake otherwise why is general after general condoning this train wreck of a war?

Ex-UK General: US Iraq Policy Flawed
$1:
The head of the British army during the Iraq invasion described former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's approach as "intellectually bankrupt," according to comments published Saturday.

Gen. Sir Mike Jackson, who retired in August 2006 as chief of the general staff, said Rumsfeld was "one of those most responsible for the current situation in Iraq," in excerpts from an autobiography that were published by The Daily Telegraph.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:51 am

Scape Scape:

1st let me be clear. I didn't run as a liberal, I ran as CAP.

Then you need not think that I was refering to you, your hypocracy is a totally different story than that of a liberal.

$1:
As for '12 years of liberal corruption' line, CAN IT.

nope, i cant do that, they did the crime they should do the time, I hope they rot on the sidelines for 12years. they deserve nothing less.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:28 am

Scape Scape:

P.S. This is for Johnny Capslock. That stat is for the people who died by the horrible way that war was mismanaged leaving such a horrible bloodbath. It is true, you can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs but this is a massacre. Did you stop and think how bad it was in Yugo, Rwanda or in Somalia and consider why it is this war has gone so far south in comparison? Do you think they are filthy Muslims so what do I care if they kill each other? Well, if they weren't gunning for us before they will be now and till the end of time and with all the oil money they will always have access to real WMDs. The only thing created with indiscriminate killings is a harvest of enemies and the US has managed a bumper crop for generations to come. Our troops in Afghanistan will reap that harvest so any means to get the US to quit acting like a bull in the china shop that is the middle east means the less of our troops will pay the ultimate price for their hubris. So if you feel some shame for that and need to take it out on me, fine, but realize that we have a home and a nation they don't and if they can't be heard they will find a means to be heard. Every day that number gets just a little bit bigger and there is no denying that truth. It's not 'leftist propaganda', give your head a shake otherwise why is general after general condoning this train wreck of a war?

Ex-UK General: US Iraq Policy Flawed
$1:
The head of the British army during the Iraq invasion described former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's approach as "intellectually bankrupt," according to comments published Saturday.

Gen. Sir Mike Jackson, who retired in August 2006 as chief of the general staff, said Rumsfeld was "one of those most responsible for the current situation in Iraq," in excerpts from an autobiography that were published by The Daily Telegraph.

Yawn, more Lefty Bullshit Propganda. What does Rwanda, Somalia have to do with this? For you're information professor the genocide in Rwanda happened under a Democratic President and the great UN who did nothing but sit on the sidelines debating it..

Putting words in my mouth saying I think of Iraqis as "Filthy Muslims" typical Lefty tactic..
You're post is another Anti-American Rant, you're signature is Bullshit! As for quoting the British General that's pretty desperate on you're part isn't it? You're another Anti-American who trolls the internet looking for Anti-American Rants & Raves to post as the god given truth, so give you're head a shake it might loosen up those marbles.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:11 pm

Scape Scape:

1st let me be clear. I didn't run as a liberal, I ran as CAP.

Then you need not think that I was refering to you, your hypocracy is a totally different story than that of a liberal.

Who were you referring to then if not me? It was a quote of mine that lily posted that you retorted to.

Scape Scape:
As for '12 years of liberal corruption' line, CAN IT.

nope, i cant do that, they did the crime they should do the time, I hope they rot on the sidelines for 12years. they deserve nothing less.

Fine, by all means go after Jean but that doesn't give you blinders does it? If the Harper government ends up becoming a cheap knockoff of the previous government because they were given a pass from his core supporters like your doing then who really is to blame for the corruption then?

Last edited by Scape on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm

Johnny_Utah Johnny_Utah:
Yawn, more Lefty Bullshit Propganda. What does Rwanda, Somalia have to do with this? For you're information professor the genocide in Rwanda happened under a Democratic President and the great UN who did nothing but sit on the sidelines debating it..

In Yugo you had three different secs and a bloody war but even their death count pales in comparison. They looted the armories and committed atrocities but how many troops are there watching over them now? Rwanda was a genocide but even that was small in comparison to this ongoing and endless bloodbath. The gates of hell have been opened.

Johnny_Utah Johnny_Utah:
Putting words in my mouth saying I think of Iraqis as "Filthy Muslims" typical Lefty tactic..

You called ME the liberal remember?
Johnny_Utah Johnny_Utah:
As for quoting the British General that's was head of the British army during the Iraq invasion pretty desperate on you're part isn't it? You're another Anti-American who trolls the internet looking for Anti-American Rants & Raves to post as the god given truth, so give you're head a shake it might loosen up those marbles.

Do you serious believe it's an anti-American rant that was posted by the British general? What's wrong with you boy? US general after US general has been more than vocal in pointing out just how badly run this war was under the guidance of Rumsfeld and have gone to great lengths to point out exactly what it is they did wrong. The corruption IS LEGION. We are talking billions in graft here. They have managed to make a difficult task impossible and must be held to task for it.