bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 pm

raydan raydan:
andyt andyt:
If you're OK with that, how's the view from your head in the sand?

Doing the same thing that you accuse the anti-Eureka crowd of doing, I see.

Because I disagree with your "opinion", I have my head in the sand... nice.

You equate
andyt andyt:
with
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Then leave you stupid cute. Everyone knows that you are a lying sack of shit. I'm sure nursey has a wonderful box of crayons for you to scrawl out your latest inane rambling. 'Awww look, let's post it on the fridge with the rest of them.'

And of course when Shep does it the mods look the other way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 pm

andyt andyt:
You equate
andyt andyt:
with
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Then leave you stupid cute. Everyone knows that you are a lying sack of shit. I'm sure nursey has a wonderful box of crayons for you to scrawl out your latest inane rambling. 'Awww look, let's post it on the fridge with the rest of them.'

And of course when Shep does it the mods look the other way.

Difference of scale, but still, I'm hurt. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Be happy. I was going to write head up your ass, but wanted to be nice. I think the difference of scale makes it a whole different situation. If we can't say head in the sand to each other, that's pretty lame.

BTW, you're part of that anti-Eureka crowd yourself. You like to wait till the shit is really flying, and then throw in your little jabs. Why?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 pm

I actually enjoy reading most of his posts.

His "Harper is a psychopath" stance makes him lose all credibility in my eyes, and I'm not even a Harper lover.

But he does not react well when people question his views and he does come off as a pompous "whatever" sometimes. I don't think I've been too hard on him though. I'll use the difference of scale argument. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 pm

stokes stokes:

People fall in and out of "love" all the time and as we all know there is a lack of judgement where love is concerned. Dont get me wrong the guy is a jackass for doing what he did but no laws were broken, no secrets were passed...only secretions.

As for me being a partisan hack, you are a little off base, if a liberal did it under the same circumstances I really wouldnt care, just because there is a "C" doesnt mean I am crazy or blind.

You know you might be right.

The question is are you willing to be $38,000,000,000 on it?

$38 Billion is alot of money.

If you are OK risking our money, our industries and our national security on this MP and his penis and his Chinese "reporter" girlfriend, then ya I guess there is no problem.

You DO NOT know for sure that she IS NOT a spy. These MP's get vetted by the CSIS and the RCMP, and the first rule is KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS.

What a terrible job, tell the jerkoff MP's NOT to pay attention to the scores of foreign pussy trying to get you in bed...and then watch them sell the farm for a little ass.

You know CSIS exists for a reason. And its not because the Chinese, the Russians, the Danes or the Israelis play nice. Nobody does and they will do everything they can, even out allies, from us.

These are not nice people and our MP's should not be flirting with our enemies.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Really. This is low and petty partisan stuff. Who cares which side of the House this idiot is from?

I agree with Ray and Stokes. Na-na-na posting at it's crappiest.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Macguyver Macguyver:
And in other news, the Chinese hack Bay Street in attempt to push through Potach Corp hostile takeover.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/foreign-hackers-targeted-canadian-firms-012336728.html

$1:
A leading cyber-crime expert says foreign hackers who launched a massive attack on Canadian government computers last fall also broke into the data systems of prominent Bay Street law firms and other companies to get insider information on an attempted $38-billion corporate takeover.

Daniel Tobok, whose international cyber-sleuthing company was called in by a number of the firms hit by the attacks, says the hacking spree from computers in China were all connected to last year's ultimately unsuccessful takeover bid for Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan.

Gunnair Gunnair:
Unsound Unsound:
This is the second fairly major security breach by this government. Not a pattern I like to see.

:roll:

Swapped some syrupy emails with a Chinese reporter.

Dumb yes.

Massive security breach? Please explain.

Eh Gunny, bet you still think that Chinese reporter and the old wrinkly Conservative MP's love affair was all just "dumb" and had nothing to to with any of this.

$1:
I’m not sure if she [Xinhua news agency correspondent Shi Rong] is an informant of the Chinese secret service but…they often use reporters as cover,” he said. The parliamentary secretary to the Foreign Affairs Minister admitted sending “flirtatious” emails to the journalist.

Missed that did you?

Fucking retard! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 pm

andyt andyt:
Jeez, Raydan. This is politics. Nobody is talking about charging him with anything. He should be fired from his post, because he showed very poor judgement. But because he's a CPC fixer, he wasn't.

Raydan does not appear to bet drinking your hang the CPC kool-aid, Andy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
$1:
I’m not sure if she [Xinhua news agency correspondent Shi Rong] is an informant of the Chinese secret service but…they often use reporters as cover,” he said. The parliamentary secretary to the Foreign Affairs Minister admitted sending “flirtatious” emails to the journalist.

Missed that did you?

Fucking retard! :lol:

Thats awesome, the whole thread just went right over your head dude!

No one ever said she was a spy lol.

Roulette would be a 50/50 game if there we not one or two green spaces. Your reporter is a green space, and you're willing to bet our security and industry on that man's cock. Why would you do that? Is he your friend? That is just bad business. Idiot. :lol: