Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:00 pm

I heard that David Suxuki walked out of a talk radio studio this morning because he refused to discuss his beliefs with the talk show host. Appearantly, the talk show host did not agree with David Suxuki, so David stormed out of the room.

Anyone got a link to a related new story?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:01 pm

I put a link to the radio show on the news section.
He' gets funny when he's flustered.

http://www.640toronto.com/john_oakley/j ... 4671#video

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:14 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

It is a good link and he was certainly flustered but he didn't walk out. Is it maybe on another show?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:14 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

It is a good link and he was certainly flustered but he didn't walk out. Is it maybe on another show?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:51 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

Well, grainfed, that was an amazing piece of honesty, considering your conservative genes!

What a difference between ridenrain and you!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:07 pm

Why would Ridenrain, who perhaps lives on a welfare check, oppose Kyoto? And who pays Harper to oppose it? I think we need to give such questions deep thought, considering the disturbing news leaking out:

Do we need to check the pockets of Harper and Ridenrain?

In particular, check out
$1:
Have an opinion on global warming? ExxonMobil-funded right-wing "think"-tank American Enterprise Institute (AEI) might pay you to smear a recent report published by a United Nations committee that points out what most people have long understood: not only is global warming real, but humans play a big role in causing it. You could get $10,000.

According to recent media reports, AEI, which has received $1.6 million from ExxonMobil and which is widely considered to be little more than a mouthpiece for Bush administration policies, sent a letter to a number of scientists and economists, offering the payment along with additional stipends for travel and other expenses to criticize the report.

Consider the lies in Ridenrains first post here and listen for the tinkle of cash behind it!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:12 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
Why would Ridenrain, who perhaps lives on a welfare check, oppose Kyoto? And who pays Harper to oppose it? I think we need to give such questions deep thought, considering the disturbing news leaking out:

In particular, check out
$1:
Have an opinion on global warming? ExxonMobil-funded right-wing "think"-tank American Enterprise Institute (AEI) might pay you to smear a recent report published by a United Nations committee that points out what most people have long understood: not only is global warming real, but humans play a big role in causing it. You could get $10,000.

According to recent media reports, AEI, which has received $1.6 million from ExxonMobil and which is widely considered to be little more than a mouthpiece for Bush administration policies, sent a letter to a number of scientists and economists, offering the payment along with additional stipends for travel and other expenses to criticize the report.

Consider the lies in Ridenrains first post here and listen for the tinkle of cash behind it!

Iggy have you been told today ?

fuck off. now you have.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:15 pm

The PM is paid in the currency of common sense. He was right when he called it a massive welfare program.

Does anyone really believe that India, China, Brazil etc etc are going to be sitting there in 2012 saying "gee look at what the west did cutting back on emissions, let's do the same to say thank you!!"

Are you really that naive Always?

Oh, I guess you missed the part where the WSJ utterly debunked the entire story about Exxon and the AEI?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:21 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

In particular, check out
$1:

fuck off. now you have.

Seriously hwacker, I think there is something very shady about Ridenrain.

He starts by saying that David Suzuki walked out of the show, then can present only a show where not only did David not walk off, but left on very good terms with his host. Instead of admitting his lies, he switches to David being flustered!

Rubbish!

If you listen to it, David is not flustered at all, he just puts on emotion for emphasis and to show his objection to the ridiculous objections to the Treaty.

Think about it. Ridenrain is more dishonest than the average con, and Ridenrain could well be a paid provocateur.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:24 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
hwacker hwacker:
Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

In particular, check out
$1:

fuck off. now you have.

He starts by saying that David Suzuki walked out of the show, then can present only a show where not only did David not walk off, but left on very good terms with his host. Instead of admitting his lies, he switches to David being flustered!

Rubbish!

If you listen to it, David is not flustered at all, he just puts on emotion for emphasis and to show his objection to the ridiculous objections to the Treaty.

Think about it. Ridenrain is more dishonest than the average con, and Ridenrain could well be a paid provocateur.

Ok now you've been told twice

Fuck Off.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

In particular, check out
$1:

hwacker hwacker:

fuck off. now you have.
Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

Rubbish!

hwacker hwacker:
Ok now you've been told twice

Fuck Off.

Hwacker, your attitude is suspicious. In the face of mounting evidence that Ridenrain could have a monetary reason to attack David Suzuki, you are trying to prevent discussion of this important topic.

It is well known that you too live on welfare, so is it possible that Ridenrain 'helps' you out?

If that is true, have you ever suspected how he could have come across the means to help you?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:32 pm

Wullu Wullu:
Oh, I guess you missed the part where the WSJ utterly debunked the entire story about Exxon and the AEI?

No, I have not heard that. Do you have a WSJ link to it?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Sticky4pIggy is obviously the product of the public school system(which produces an electorate the Liberals like...uneducated, unquestioning and uninterested) , as demonstrated by her poor reading skills. Riden never said anything about Dr. Suzuki walking off the show. He just said he was flustered.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:47 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Sticky4pIggy is obviously the product of the public school system(which produces an electorate the Liberals like...uneducated, unquestioning and uninterested) , as demonstrated by her poor reading skills. Riden never said anything about Dr. Suzuki walking off the show. He just said he was flustered.

ShepherdsCock is an unwashed illiterate con prick, who cannot read. Here is what Ridenrain was replying to:
$1:
I heard that David Suxuki walked out of a talk radio studio this morning because he refused to discuss his beliefs with the talk show host. Appearantly, the talk show host did not agree with David Suxuki, so David stormed out of the room.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:51 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

ShepherdsCock is an unwashed illiterate con prick, who cannot read. Here is what Ridenrain was replying to:
$1:
OK, you just proved you are an iliterate retard.