bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:27 pm

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
$1:
Another poster to canadian latitudes with an open mind.

Is that Rev Blare's pulpit?????

It is indeed. You should check it out and see what the enemy within is posting. Very interesting stuff.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
karra karra:
Typical Liberal huffin' and puffin'. . . .

No different from Harper in 2005, when he threatened Martin's government at every turn...

history will show that Martin screwed up at every turn. Harper isn't

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:00 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Having been in Tora Bora this story is 100% bullshit. End of story. :roll:

So what really happened?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Having been in Tora Bora this story is 100% bullshit. End of story. :roll:

So what really happened?

I"ll give you the Readers Digest version.

We went into Tora Bora because there was some intelligence report 8O that Bin Laden was killed in earlier bombing and we needed to gather forensic evidence. We provided security for the FBI guys who gathered some DNA samples from the local graveyard. We also conducted patrols in the surrounding area. After 4 or 5 days we left.

The only helicoptors that entered the area were the Americans which were our lift in, our re-supply, and our lift out. No secret spy helicoptors from Pakistan funded by the CIA, or pinning Bin Laden down and waiting for the Americans to come get him for 3 days. American soldiers were on the operation with us, located approximately 10 meters from my observation post.

Oh, it rained on and off the entire time as well.

Hope this helps.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:06 am

I agree with Dion on getting our troups out.. I work in a mental health facility that treats military men and women with Post Traumatic Stress.
This war in the middle east is an American issue and Harper is Bush's puppet.... we are sending young people over there to die and for what?
our freedom ? It is all about the Bush ajenda... daddy bush .. george wya and baby bush in Ottawa.... Election ?? Bring it on !

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:11 am

kenmore kenmore:
I agree with Dion on getting our troups out.. I work in a mental health facility that treats military men and women with Post Traumatic Stress.
This war in the middle east is an American issue and Harper is Bush's puppet.... we are sending young people over there to die and for what?
our freedom ? It is all about the Bush ajenda... daddy bush .. george wya and baby bush in Ottawa.... Election ?? Bring it on !
I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else. THE LIBERALS SENT US INTO AFGHANISTAN. So how is Harper Bush's puppet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:13 am

How can the war in Afghanistan be due to Harper being Bush's puppet when it was Chretien who put us there more than 5 years ago?

You are a sadly transparent troll.