Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 am

desertdude desertdude:
Anders Breivik was a big fan of Robert Spencer, mentioned him no less than 50 times in his manifesto.

Oh you didn't hear the latest on that one I take it? No shame in that. Not too many did.

Breivik recanted.

$1:
Beivik’s manifesto received a lot of play in Western media, which used his approving quotes as either subtle or explicit indictments of everyone he name-checked. (You know, the exact opposite of the way they treated the political manifesto of domestic terrorist Chris Dorner in California.) For some inexplicable reason, those same media sources don’t seem very interested in reporting that Breivik has recanted his manifesto, explaining that he cooked the whole thing up to push the media’s buttons and get exactly the sort of coverage he received. It’s so strange that Big Media doesn’t want to write about how a murderous neo-Nazi scumbag punked them, isn’t it?

http://www.humanevents.com/2014/02/24/n ... manifesto/

Here's an example of what specifically was in Breivik's letters from jail.

$1:
When dealing with media psychopaths, a good way to counter their tactics is to use double-psychology, or at least so I thought. The compendium was, among other things, of a calculated and quite cynical <<gateway-design>> (the 2+?+?=6-approach), created to strengthen the ethnocentrist wing in the contra-jihad movement, by pinning the whole thing on the anti-ethnocentrist wing (many of the leaders are pro-multiculti social democrats or liberalists), while at the same time protecting and strengthening the ethnocentrist-factions. The idea was to manipulate the MSM and others so that they would launch a witch-hunt and send their <<media-rape-squads>> against our opponents. It worked quite well.

Your turn Dude. Insert angry, mocking not supported by facts here. Then answer this question why is the earlier manifesto gospel, but the later recant a lie. Either you're accepting the guy's words or you're not.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah he whipped up a 1500 page manifesto and killed 77 people to "punk" the media. Bullshit.

He is no longer a news story and would say anything to try to stay relevant. Wake up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 am

Here's my favorite Breivik quote:

$1:
Other inmates have access to adult games while I only have the right to play less interesting kids games. One example is "Rayman Revolution", a game aimed at three year olds.

You've put me in hell ... and I won't manage to survive that long. You are killing me.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:58 am

Haha, death by Rayman. Cruel and unusual? You be the judge.

Attachments:
Rayman.jpg
Rayman.jpg [ 244.68 KiB | Viewed 113 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:18 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Breivik recanted.

He's a liar. He's just saying what he needs to say so he can get released from jail to kill again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 am

Delwin Delwin:
Yeah he whipped up a 1500 page manifesto and killed 77 people to "punk" the media. Bullshit.

That would be bullshit if that was the claim.

He claims now he is all about the purity of race crowd, not the counter jihad but still open to multiple cultures crowd like Spencer. He finds the latter too liberal in their views. And so he claims now he inserted an intermittent stress on those more liberal counter-jihadis names into his original manifesto to deflect attention from the true pure types he felt truly connected to so they weren't harassed after his planned attacks.

So is he capable of planning such a strategy? The intricate planning involved for the actual attack says yes. Not only was he capable, it worked.

Scoffing does not disprove anything. It only shows you cannot give a factually supported answer to why only the earlier writing must be believed and not the latter. Personally I can see all his writing as part of the same manifesto. He's still writing it.

I think you reject the latter writing only because it counters your own ideological agenda.

And Bart, yes he's a liar. No, not even he could believe that recanting on saying the more liberal thinkers of the counter jihad movement were a target not mentors will get him out of jail.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

Where does he claim this ? a link, a quote, anything? Because I have the 1500 manifesto and there is no doubt it took long fucking time to put together, 9 years by his account, it is extremely detailed and makes his views and development of those views very clear, but if you are saying that he has recanted in a one page letter,can I at least read it in his own words?

http://www.slideshare.net/IslamVeryHate ... gemanifest

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And Bart, yes he's a liar. No, not even he could believe that recanting on saying the more liberal thinkers of the counter jihad movement were a target not mentors will get him out of jail.

Don't count him out. He's a very complex person who has had a lot of time to think this through. I will allow that he is gaming the system and gaming the assumptions of the liberal social engineering types to his advantage. The prevailing liberal ruling class in Norway assumes that their penal system is more enlightened than mere prisons and the proof is that they claim to rehabilitate people like Breivik.

So he's going to be the very model of reform and demonstrate progress over the requisite period of years. The result will be that he'll force the liberals to release him from jail or else force them to confront the flaws in their philosophies if they're to keep him locked up despite their own rules about such things.

Either way he wins.

He wins by making them out to be fools if they let him go and he wins by making them out to be hypocrites if they don't.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 am

Delwin Delwin:
where does he claim this, a link, a quote anything?

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but if you have clicked the link I already gave you could have seen another that led here.

$1:
Two weeks ago we published a translated article from Expo (the original is here) in which Anders Behring Breivik repudiated all association with the Counterjihad. In a letter sent out to various email outlets, the Butcher of Utøya told the world that his purported admiration for Fjordman, Robert Spencer, Bat Ye’or, et al. had just been a ruse on his part, and that his real ideological commitment was to what he calls “ethno-nationalism” or “nordicism”. He had embraced the Counterjihad in order to damage it, and to draw attention away from his allies among white nationalists and neo-Nazis.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/01/breivi ... sychology/

You'll have to run the embedded link there through a translator.

https://translate.google.com/#fr/no/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Don't count him out. He's a very complex person who has had a lot of time to think this through. I will allow that he is gaming the system and gaming the assumptions of the liberal social engineering types to his advantage. The prevailing liberal ruling class in Norway assumes that their penal system is more enlightened than mere prisons and the proof is that they claim to rehabilitate people like Breivik.

Let's consider somebody who Breivik mentions in the original manifesto then. Are you saying he hopes to ingratiate himself with the 'liberal ruling class in Norway' by making life easier for Geert Wilders. Is it your opinion that they are pro Geert? I mention him, because I'm pretty sure I can disprove that one.

And actually I agree with you on his evil complexity and agree he can't be trusted, but how do we go from that to we can't trust him in the recant, but we can trust him in the original?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am

So there is no letter, per say, but we should listen to the report from Expo Idag, a Swedish paper that says, Breivik wasn't really on the nationalist's side, he sent them a letter, which they don't have that explains it all quite clearly ?

That is the compelling argument? It's really, really bad.

Don't you think he could have been trying to control the damage he may have done to his cause?

Probably why not one media organization, left or right, has taken the position.

Last edited by Delwin on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:49 am

*double post*

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And actually I agree with you on his evil complexity and agree he can't be trusted, but how do we go from that to we can't trust him in the recant, but we can trust him in the original?

Because he underlined his original statement with dead children.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So he's going to be the very model of reform and demonstrate progress over the requisite period of years. The result will be that he'll force the liberals to release him from jail or else force them to confront the flaws in their philosophies if they're to keep him locked up despite their own rules about such things.

Either way he wins.

He wins by making them out to be fools if they let him go and he wins by making them out to be hypocrites if they don't.

Breivik will never see the outside of his cell again.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Exactly, if I say I don't like short people and then go out and target short people killing 77 of them but later say, hey short people aren't really my problem, I am just trying to protect them from people who don't like short people. Which are you going to believe ?

Evidently the side that best advances your ideology, regardless of facts to the contrary.