CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

When is our government going to stop messing with the small guy? I am a seasonal worker who has not collected EI in 15 years. As a seasonal worker I am not even given the same labor laws as everyone else.This is the life I chose and am not complaining,but I would like to know why people have not asked why more cuts when they stole 50 Billion dollars from the EI system 4 years ago ? Is this just another way for them to skim more money? Anyone who works would have being upset if they raised your income tax but instead we let them steal the money that we as workers have put into a system that is to help when unemployed.
We should all ask ourselves when shopping for lumber,bread(grains),produce,gas,seafood.....How would we have all these items without seasonal works?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

Dee2012 Dee2012:
When is our government going to stop messing with the small guy? I am a seasonal worker who has not collected EI in 15 years. As a seasonal worker I am not even given the same labor laws as everyone else.

Find full-time work and/or a career if you want to receive your benefits.

Dee2012 Dee2012:
This is the life I chose and am not complaining.

You ARE complaining, and trying to argue that it's the government's fault that you're only a seasonal worker. Perhaps you should spend less time crying about everything, and put that effort into improving your quality of life.

Dee2012 Dee2012:
We should all ask ourselves when shopping forlumber,bread(grains),produce,gas,seafood.....How would we have all these items without seasonal works?

Are you for real? I think you need to get out more.

-J.