bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
But no one has even commented on the ridiculous situation that I brought up, which lead me to believe you have nothing of real value to add to the conversation.

There has been "nothing of real value" in this thread since the beginning.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
But no one has even commented on the ridiculous situation that I brought up, which lead me to believe you have nothing of real value to add to the conversation

The situation you mention already has it's own thread. Comments have already been stated there.

http://www.canadaka.net/forums/current-events-f59/montreal-schools-to-start-scanning-playgrounds-for-english-c-t98603.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Wow I came to this forum site to express concern for real Canadian culture, not just Quebec culture, Canada was built on equal rights for all, forcing elementary school children to speak a certain language outside of the classroom is against Canadian Culture, which in my opinion should come before Quebec culture.

What I have realized after my short time here, is this place is filled with stubborn jackass's that when they dont have anything constructive to add to a conversation they resort to personal attacks. Have fun playing with yourselves Im out

@ Strutz - thank you for pointing out there was already a thread, I tried searching for one before I started this one, but I guess I missed it

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
...Im out

That's the first thing you've said that's made any sense since you've been here. :lol:

Last edited by raydan on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

DOUBLE...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:22 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:

What I have realized after my short time here, is this place is filled with stubborn jackass's that when they dont have anything constructive to add to a conversation they resort to personal attacks. Have fun playing with yourselves Im out

I'm willing to bet you're teasing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Hitler.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Hitler.

Too late.

Ray Godwinned it the page before.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:18 am

Danny, it would appear, from your post, that you are currently living in Quebec. If so, then it probably would be good for you to respect the local ''culture'' perhaps. By that, I do not mean our local artists and other idiot TV personalities, but instead the language amongst other things.

IMO, a language should not be forced upon anyone, and rightly so, for that would be dictatorship. Not the Quebec Government but only the bad Federal Canadian Conservatives appear to imply dictatorship, at least that's the consensus amongst many leftists on this site. :lol:

Seriously though, immigrants and Anglos should instead at least respect and adapt to the local ''values'' and that means try to learn French. Anglos and French should learn to co-exist, that goes for both sides.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 am

No Pimp, from what I got on another thread, he left Québec a while ago and moved to Toronto... poor guy, no wonder he's in such a bitchy mood. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 am

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
Wow I came to this forum site to express concern for real Canadian culture, not just Quebec culture, Canada was built on equal rights for all, forcing elementary school children to speak a certain language outside of the classroom is against Canadian Culture, which in my opinion should come before Quebec culture.

@ Strutz - thank you for pointing out there was already a thread, I tried searching for one before I started this one, but I guess I missed it

Personal attacks? I suppose attacking a whole province is ok though?

Really.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 am

raydan raydan:
No Pimp, from what I got on another thread, he left Québec a while ago and moved to Toronto... poor guy, no wonder he's in such a bitchy mood. :lol:

Yet Toronto and Montreal are like brothers. 'Cept one is a drinkin', chick-nailin', party machine and the other is an accountant :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 am

All joking aside, the Quebecois on this forum have always added to the debate. The other thing is you have to have at least 100 rep points to pick on them.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
All joking aside, the Quebecois on this forum have always added to the debate. The other thing is you have to have at least 100 rep points to pick on them.....

What can I do to 'em with 500 points? :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

You better watch out, PA9... I know ALL the swear words in both official languages. :wink:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next