CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 pm

It has come to my attention that the Quebec Government is attempting something very Un-Canadian.

At this point in time already, if your parent did not go to an english speaking school IN Quebec, you are forced to go to a French elementary school. This in itself is infuriating, what happened to freedom of choice??

Now the powers that be in Quebec think it is in the best interests to make it mandatory that elementary school kids only speak french on the playgrounds as well.

How can they justify that?? I mean that would be like forcing a child new to the country to only speak english on Ontario playgrounds. Liken this to a playground in Toronto, do you think the Ontario government could institute a law that forces everyone to speak only english on it??? Hell no, that would never happen. This is ridiculous,and out of hand. The Quebec government is taking advantage of the passive Anglo population in our beautiful country.

I say enough is enough, as a whole Canada suffers from having 2 "Official" languages. It creates an additional trade barrier making Canada a less attractive trading partner internationally, and also costs each and every tax paying Canadian extra through redundant bureaucratic paper work that has to be duplicated for both languages.

It's time to get tough on Quebec, it's time to put an end to non sense. The British allowed them to keep their "culture" as a tactic to help stop the American colonies northern advance at that time. It's not too late to stop this madness, if the Jewish people can reclaim Israel after 2000 years of exodus, Canadians can get rid of this antiquated language, that should have never been adopted into our culture.

Don't get me wrong, I believe everyone should have the right to decide which language to speak, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, you want to not hear any english GO TO FRANCE

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Or you could go to Haiti.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 pm

C'est quoi ton problème Tabarnak? :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

raydan raydan:

Whats my problem??? Honestly I want to be civil here, but I think you assume I know no french, my mother is from Montreal and I spent a great deal of time there growing up. I'm a "tabarnaKk"??? maybe true because I'm part of English speaking Canada that lets the French bitch and moan about every little thing. Allowing the French to keep their "Culture" after the war is like allowing the Nazi's to keep east Berlin after WW2, it doesnt make sense! You lost bye bye

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Godwin... the thread is closed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 pm

raydan raydan:

Know your place,Frenchie! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 pm

why would you lock this thread, I'm sure I'm not the only Canadian that finds it offensive that Quebec thinks they can dictate what elementary school kids speak on the playground

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
raydan raydan:

You're just jealous because we've got the best looking girls, the best food and that cute French accent everybody loves. :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
why would you lock this thread, I'm sure I'm not the only Canadian that finds it offensive that Quebec thinks they can dictate what elementary school kids speak on the playground

Frenchie has a very short temper. Your ISP might be getting a thread lock notification along with a twixhantle thread advisory .mmx file explaining why Frenchie made one of his imperious topic lock pronouncements in the forum.

Oops... eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm

raydan raydan:
Gunnair Gunnair:
raydan raydan:

You're just jealous because we've got the best looking girls, the best food and that cute French accent everybody loves. :lol:

Bahahaha an accent everyone loves??? youre delusional, Parisian french is regarded as the romance language, not dirty Quebecois french. Best food?? are you kidding me? come to Toronto where we have food from all over the world, and then make that statement. Ummm I cant say to much about the girls, I'm sure theyre are good looking as well as ugly ones as there are everywhere else.

But no one has even commented on the ridiculous situation that I brought up, which lead me to believe you have nothing of real value to add to the conversation.

What are you gonna do to my ISP??? a thread lock?? WTF do I care

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:59 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
raydan raydan:

Whats my problem??? Honestly I want to be civil here, but I think you assume I know no french, my mother is from Montreal and I spent a great deal of time there growing up. I'm a "tabarnaKk"??? maybe true because I'm part of English speaking Canada that lets the French bitch and moan about every little thing. Allowing the French to keep their "Culture" after the war is like allowing the Nazi's to keep east Berlin after WW2, it doesnt make sense! You lost bye bye

...and people wonder "why" we want to keep our culture. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:00 pm

DannyMoe DannyMoe:
raydan raydan:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Bahahaha an accent everyone loves??? youre delusional, Parisian french is regarded as the romance language, not dirty Quebecois french. Best food?? are you kidding me? come to Toronto where we have food from all over the world, and then make that statement. Ummm I cant say to much about the girls, I'm sure theyre are good looking as well as ugly ones as there are everywhere else.

But no one has even commented on the ridiculous situation that I brought up, which lead me to believe you have nothing of real value to add to the conversation.

What are you gonna do to my ISP??? a thread lock?? WTF do I care

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Last week it was Rod. This week it's Danny!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:02 pm

raydan raydan:
DannyMoe DannyMoe:
raydan raydan:

...and people wonder "why" we want to keep our culture. :roll:

Watch it there Frenchie! Step back, shut up, and bathe yourself in the whirlwind cultural extravaganza that is Danny!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Last week it was Rod. This week it's Danny!

We should introduce this guy to Kenmore. :lol:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  1  2  3  Next