canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:03 pm

It's basically identical to being preached at about your drinking problem by someone with a hardcore drug addiction issue. :|

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:14 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
We mostly bought the black slaves from Muslims if that makes you feel any better about it.

No it doesn't, maybe you do because then you have another excuse for justifying slavery, oh if they didn't sell them to us, we wouldn't have any

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Just out of curiosity, is there a discussion site in Dubai or another Muslim-majority country where you can show us Muslims denouncing Islamic terrorism?

I mean since you went there with us I'm happy to go there with you.

Yes and yes, but of no use to you first you don't speak the language, the second forum which was in English went the way this forum is going after a couple of wanky idiots like fiddly joined and pulled the whole thing down with them, people got tired of listening to the same bullshit day in and day out and left, now its just a spam magnet. Been that way since 2013 or something. It was really a nice fun place once just like CKA was once too.

And yes Pakistan just stepped out of general elections, were held on 25th June All religious parties suffered the most humiliating defeat ever in the country's history, and that other extreme religious party you guys were "discussing" with fighter the other day managed to win a total of 0 seats.

If that is not denouncement enough then I dunno what is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:54 pm

What is Khan like DD?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Tricks Tricks:
What is Khan like DD?

Honest, consistent, incorruptible, simple, righteous, resolve like steel, does what he says, has delivered, compassionate, has genuine concern for the poor ... I could go on and on and on and on. In short what a true leader should be like. I know sounds too good to be true, but any one who has been following him even for a small period of time will vouch for this.

He gave up a rich and comfortable life, where he had international fame ( due to his being the top rated international cricketer of his time ) he didn't need to give all of that to get into politics 22 years ago with a one point agenda to get rid of corruption and with 0 success up until late 2011, but he kept at it. One man.

He gave up his sacrificed his personal life because his opponents made life for his family unliveable in Pakistan, he was married to Jemima Goldsmith wife of the British billionaire Sir James Goldsmith. Which eventually ended of divorce, because he would not leave Pakistan and she couldn't live in Pakistan, although he has two sons from here. Qasim and Suliman. Oh and he never used a penny from his wives inheritance AFAIK he could have staked claim to half of the 4 billion GBP of her fortune at divorce.

I could keep on writing till my fingers bleed, might sound like a fanboi but I am not but what is true is true.

Anyways. Its a very positive change for my country and we are all very hopeful that finally after all these years we are on the way.

I would only say don't believe everything you read in the Indian and western media about him. Most of it holds no water

Oh and on a lighter note :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:19 pm

desertdude desertdude:
I would only say don't believe everything you read in the Indian and western media about him. Most of it holds no water
That's why I asked right there. His wiki page painted him in a pretty positive light, and the indian times basically said he's taliban. :lol:
$1:

He looks kinda like mark wahlberg.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm

Power corrupts....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm

desertdude desertdude:
which was in English went the way this forum is going after a couple of wanky idiots like fiddly joined and pulled the whole thing down with them

Oh you mean like guys who kept destroying your America and Jew hating BS with facts?

Come to think of it, on your idea that America sucks worse than anybody because they had slaves for awhile historically and they were mostly white at the time so white people should never dare have pride in anything, here's some more facts for you:

$1:
Over 28 Million Africans have been enslaved in the Muslim world during the past 14 centuries While much has been written concerning the Transatlantic slave trade, surprisingly little attention has been given to the Islamic slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While the European involvement in the Transatlantic slave trade to the Americas lasted for just over three centuries, the Arab involvement in the slave trade has lasted fourteen centuries, and in some parts of the Muslim world is still continuing to this day. A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts.

While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth. It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

While Christian Reformers spearheaded the antislavery abolitionist movements in Europe and North America, and Great Britain mobilized her Navy, throughout most of the 19th Century, to intercept slave ships and set the captives free, there was no comparable opposition to slavery within the Muslim world.

Even after Britain outlawed the slave trade in 1807 and Europe abolished the slave trade in 1815, Muslim slave traders enslaved a further 2 million Africans. This despite vigorous British Naval activity and military intervention to limit the Muslim slave trade.

By some calculations the number of victims of the 14 centuries of Muslim slave trade could exceed 180 million. Nearly 100 years after President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in America, and 130 years after all slaves within the British Empire were set free by parliamentary decree, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1962, and Mauritania in 1980, begrudgingly removed legalized slavery from their statute book

http://originalpeople.org/the-arab-musl ... old-story/

Now as to migration from this site I've been here 3 years longer than you. This place used to thrive. I left for a bit but I dropped in from time to time. The largest exodus I saw was from the time you arrived to the time I returned. Shall I blame you? It would be fun but I prefer reality. It's true many who would consider me an enemy have left but it's also true that many who would prefer me to you or your leftist supporters have left. The popularity of Social media is responsible for depopulating a lot of message boards.

But yeah it's also possible there are those like yourself who headed for the hills when fact bringers such as myself started to figure out the game of posturing Progressives, Islamists, BS artists and other shut-uppists. When we did, we won. You lost. Would you like an apology? Very well, as I like to say then, feel free to hold your breath and wait for it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 am

Tricks Tricks:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Did you read any of Farrakhan's Saviours Day Speech because given the parameters of what is now being considered hate speech by the perpetually butt hurt I'd say he hit a homerun?
Considering I have no idea who Farrakhan is, I'm pretty sure I didn't.

$1:
But the best part is that during his hate filled tirade the mainstream media managed to ignore they posted numerous pieces on the white supremacists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 393c5aca1c

How about this one?

https://forward.com/news/406833/trump-k ... -campaign/

And yet oddly not one word about Louis Farrakhan's speech.

Or this one?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/w ... s-adl.html

So, unless you can explain why the mainstream media and left keeps ignoring people like Farrakhan and groups like the Nation of Islam I'd say it pretty much proves my point that racism in America and unfortunately Canada is extremely selective. So the only way it's ever going to end is if people stop picking sides because a hate filled racist asshole is a hate filled racist asshole no matter what colour they are.

How did they post that during his hate filled tirade 5 months later? Saviours day is in February, those stories are from the last month.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics ... index.html

CNN did cover Farrakhan's speech, and Jake Tapper called him out on his anti-semitism. He even said he's worse than the "Alt-reich".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/us/l ... story.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/loui ... going-down

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37611 ... tic-speech

https://www.thedailybeast.com/yes-you-r ... nald-trump

I don't really know where you were looking, but there was plenty of condemnation of him.

I like this gentleman must have missed where these mainstream media outlets covered Farrakhan's speech.

$1:
Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become quite used to it. Under this arrangement, in Washington, Chicago and just about every big city, African-American politicians can cozy up to Farrakhan, and his hateful eruptions are allowed to pass beneath our notice, like a stone tossed in the Chicago River.

And if it weren’t for The Daily Caller and CNN’s Jake Tapper, we wouldn’t have known about a particularly ugly Farrakhan eruption the other day at his Saviours’ Day 2018 address.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... story.html

So I'd say anyone who responded to that hate filled tirade probably did so only after they were basically forced to by the revelations of Trapper and the Daily Caller.

And as for the links I posted it was to show that they have no problem covering white supremacists while seemingly missing alot of other ones. But now that you've shown me that at least some of them did cover it I'll acquiesce and admit that while it wasn't alot of media some of them were on the ball enough to cover his disgusting antics.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:42 am

Do not over-think this, guys. If you are bored on election day, get up and vote with your penis.

-------

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
As to what Faith Goldy actually believes it might be an idea to listen to her when she tells you instead of just assuming.

"White Pride" is such a spin on "It's OK to be white," it's a lie. What Faith believes in has complexity. Here ya go:

Thanks for attempting to reel this discussion back on topic.

Faith Goldy is controlled opposition. Her job is to split the "co-religionist" vote, among other things that serve the aims of her producers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:22 am

I usually only vote with my penis. I do a lot of things with my penis. conversely I'm wanted in several jurisdictions.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:34 am

llama66 llama66:
I usually only vote with my penis. I do a lot of things with my penis. conversely I'm wanted in several jurisdictions.

A scene in this weeks' "Preacher". Cops are flying down the highway, sirens wailing headed to an alarm at a bank. Call comes over the radio "A guy has jumped into the cage at the petting zoo". Cops radio back "We are already on a call!" Dispatcher comes back "It's {Llama}". Cop car slams on the brakes, spins around.

{Scene of a naked guy running down the street with a goat on a leash}

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:38 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

A scene in this weeks' "Preacher". Cops are flying down the highway, sirens wailing headed to an alarm at a bank. Call comes over the radio "A guy has jumped into the cage at the petting zoo". Cops radio back "We are already on a call!" Dispatcher comes back "It's {Llama}". Cop car slams on the brakes, spins around.

{Scene of a naked guy running down the street with a goat on a leash}

This is accurate, just substitute the Goat for a pack of Llamas and Alpacas.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:59 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

And as for the links I posted it was to show that they have no problem covering white supremacists while seemingly missing alot of other ones. But now that you've shown me that at least some of them did cover it I'll acquiesce and admit that while it wasn't alot of media some of them were on the ball enough to cover his disgusting antics.

More should have, and sooner, no doubt. But Tapper is exactly a rightie, and he's got a fairly substantial audience. Him covering it probably means more saw it through him than would have through 95% of other news operations.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:51 am

$1:

BartSimpson wrote:
We mostly bought the black slaves from Muslims if that makes you feel any better about it.

Bart going to have to ask for some references for this. From what I remember learning it was mostly African tribes catching people from other tribes that sold the slaves to the slave traders. Yes Muslims were part of this but I never read any place where the Muslims were the major sellers to US slave traders. More like it was the occasional times the US slave traders went to Muslim areas. Mainly to to the pirates along the barberry coast.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  12  13 ... 21  Next