Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
[It's so funny to see her using MSM coverage in her video after shitting on them.

Anyways, on the topic of the apartment fire.

It's not the government's responsibility to provide for those who chose not to get tenant insurance If my house burns down and I don't have insurance, the government owes me nothing.

Comparing 'refugees', illegal or not, isn't even comparable in terms of obligations, jurisdiction, etc.

Why wouldn't she use MSM coverage? It's called fair use and if you want to get childish they've used hers. If you want to talk about unfair treatment she's taken a lot more crap from the Mainstream media than they ever have from her.

As to the actual issue you mention:

There was an apartment fire. Rentals.

1500 Toronto residents were put out on the streets. Homeless.

In the meantime illegal border jumpers were being put up in hotels on the taxpayer dime.

Faith says Toronto first.

Compare anything you want to that. See how many votes you get from Torontoians on the street.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
No odds this is a bet between 2 anonymous strangers on the internet. Let’s keep it simple. Loser donates $100 to Gofundme of the winners choosing. If Goldy wins I lose, if Goldy doesnt win you lose. Deal?

What kind of dolt would think taking an obvious longshot at even money was an acceptable bet?

Oh well at least you acknowledge she’s not likely to win .

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:02 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Sure she does.
Other than platitudes, what else does she say? What is her plan to govern the city?

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Compare anything you want to that. See how many votes you get from Torontoians on the street.
I recommend that people-who-think-their-votes-matter should compare her to John Tory's competitors.

If I had control of John Tory's campaign team, I would hire a cheap actress to split my competitor's vote. It does not take much to lure the male vote.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:02 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Why wouldn't she use MSM coverage? It's called fair use and if you want to get childish they've used hers. If you want to talk about unfair treatment she's taken a lot more crap from the Mainstream media than they ever have from her.

If the MSM is the enemy and purposely trying to hurt her career, why would she use their coverage?

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
As to the actual issue you mention:

There was an apartment fire. Rentals.

1500 Toronto residents were put out on the streets. Homeless.

In the meantime illegal border jumpers were being put up in hotels on the taxpayer dime.

Explain the full story to people on the street, and people will get it. We can't just accept refugees, illegal or not and leave them homeless. We have legal obligations and accepting these people is not the jurisdiction of the City of Toronto.

When you explain the whole story and discuss our legal obligations, people may not agree like it, but they'll understand.

When you purposely leave out facts, as you and Faith keep doing, you lack credibility as you're intentionally misleading people.

On the fire; all 1500 residents were not homeless. Some of them had insurance.

It's not the job of the government to provide for people who choose not to have insurance on their rented property. As I've said previously, if my house burns down, it's not on the taxpayers to fund my accommodations if I don't have insurance.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:59 am

Coach85 Coach85:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

If the MSM is the enemy and purposely trying to hurt her career, why would she use their coverage?

Because it's there. Same reason they'd use hers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:01 am

Coach85 Coach85:
Explain the full story to people on the street, and people will get it. We can't just accept refugees, illegal or not and leave them homeless.

That's why you send the illegal border jumpers back where they came from.

America. (In Toronto's case it's Quebec.)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:12 am

And not trying to be nasty or anything but if you're going to be pushing the Trudeau/Tory method of dealing with illegals maybe you should learn a little bit about it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 pm

desertdude desertdude:
Tricks Tricks:
What is Khan like DD?

Honest, consistent, incorruptible, simple, righteous, resolve like steel, does what he says, has delivered, compassionate, has genuine concern for the poor ... I could go on and on and on and on. In short what a true leader should be like.

“We are standing with Article 295c and will defend it,” said the leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) at a gathering of Muslim leaders in Islamabad on Saturday, referring to the clause of the constitution that mandates the death penalty for any “imputation, insinuation or innuendo” against the prophet Muhammad.

Just another Muslim extremist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Oh oh...

8O

Faith says they've been forced to put her on the polls. She's at 6%. Basically 6% passes the point it can be ignored.

She tells you why that matters:

If Faith penetrates the firewall that's been put up to keep her from being noticed and wider Toronto gets a chance to hear what she has to say, PM Jello will be served on toast.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:30 pm

WOW! 6%.

Where can that poll be found?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 pm

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/388824269 ... from_embed

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:18 pm

With the margin of error being a brutal ~7% that means she’s still irrelevant. Big victory? Yeah, sure thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Coach85 Coach85:
With the margin of error being a brutal ~7% that means she’s still irrelevant. Big victory? Yeah, sure thing.

I'm not sure how that works. They tell us:

$1:
The margin of error for this poll is +/- 3.46% at the 95% condence level. Margins of error are higher in each subsample

Why so high in the subsamples? It is plus or minus though. So if we use the subsamples Faith could be closing in on what she needs to get a spot at the debate table. I think I heard it was 15% this year.

If Faith gets a chance to speak and be heard the other two candidates at that table are in trouble.

I do know this much for sure - for the first time a poll has been forced by the numbers to list her name.

These Mainstreet Poll guys had Ford to win a majority when the other polls were concentrating on how the NDP was closing the gap. They got that one right.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:41 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Coach85 Coach85:

I'm not sure how that works. They tell us:

$1:
The margin of error for this poll is +/- 3.46% at the 95% condence level. Margins of error are higher in each subsample

Why so high in the subsamples? It is plus or minus though. So if we use the subsamples Faith could be closing in on what she needs to get a spot at the debate table. I think I heard it was 15% this year.

If Faith gets a chance to speak and be heard the other two candidates at that table are in trouble.

I do know this much for sure - for the first time a poll has been forced by the numbers to list her name.

These Mainstreet Poll guys had Ford to win a majority when the other polls were concentrating on how the NDP was closing the gap. They got that one right.

You're delusional.

John Tory will win this in a landslide. Goldy doesn't stand a chance nor will she pull any votes away from the top 2.

In fact, more exposure will hurt her numbers when people really start to dig into her and her past. Being an unemployed 'journalist' that managed to get canned by The Rebel isn't really good at the top of a resume...nor is begging for donations on YouTube.

She'll be at the bottom with the rest of the fringe party and I'll be here to tell you 'told you so'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 pm

I can see where you'd say that.

It's unlikely somebody who is avoiding her message will get a chance to be swayed by it. He'll never see how easily she deals with detractors because he's trying so hard not to hear her.

But her platform is a good one. She presents it well when given a chance. She is a longshot but if heard she will influence those who can't be destracted by slurs and smears.

Here's a bit of her campaign platform. She's also big on supporting the police and decreasing violent crime by letting them do their jobs. She also puts a priority on helping Toronto's own homeless over illegal border jumpers.

Attachments:
Faith Campaign platform.JPG
Faith Campaign platform.JPG [ 102.77 KiB | Viewed 57 times ]
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  19 ... 21  Next