CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Dear brothers and sisters. I am a deeply religious person and I can’t look without pain at the events in Ukraine. There suddenly appeared an opinion that Russians and Ukrainians are enemies to each other. It happened historically that Russians and Ukrainians together with other nationalities lived together and thus formed the basics of Slavonic state organization. It was Kyiv that had served as the father of statewhich became one of the greatest for many centuries. It was the unity of spirit, creative energy and talents of all Slavonic people. For the whole historic period Russians and Ukrainians were viewed by foreigners as a single nationality which performed internationally as united force. One more significant event for the unity of two nationalities was the adoption of Christianity by Prince Vladimir in 988. So Russian and Ukrainian people are united not only by the same Slavonic origin, but also by Christian belief. However there have always been in every nationality their own traitors who were eager following their selfish ends, craving power and money to destroy the unity of two Slavonic nationalities and thus to satisfy the interests of Western states. There were many of such ‘heroes of Ukraine’. The most notorious are Ivan Mazepa and Stepan Bandera. During the difficult period of two nationalities they did their best to make Russian and Ukrainian people enemies. Why? Just because both of them dreamed to become the rulers of Ukraine with exterior orders and worldviews what was promised by Sweden and Nazis who sought their own geopolitical interests. Both Mazepa and Bandera for the sake of profit killed their country-fellows in thousands covering by the slogans of ‘The Great Ukraine’. But it was their crimes which made them social outcasts in their motherland. Their disgracefully fled abroad where they finished their lives as scumbags. But one cannot state that their propaganda activity isn’t kept in the memories of their offspring. The foes of unity lurked just for a moment waiting for a convenient to hit the unity of Russian and Ukrainian people. And of course they choose the old methods in order to separate the people. At the first place it is the Slavonic identity and Orthodox belief. It was the Ukrainian authority which supported the church split in 90s. The Kyiv patriarchy since the beginning followed the policy of cooperation with nationalists who sought their own aims. Such cooperation was strengthened after the victory of V. Yanukovich at the presidentional election. The most eminent demonstration of cooperation of political and spiritual nationalists was their united march from Kyiv Vladimir cathedral to the monument of Baptizer of Rus. For this event came almost every clerical of Ukrainian churchand also numerous people from regions. The column marched under gonfalons, icons, flags of nationalists parties and slogans against the visit of Kirill. During the Maidan events banderovecs used Mikhail cathedral as a shelter where they were given generous nutrition. We as Christians resented that the Kyiv patriarchy helped bandera fascists. Not for the goal to become the only church in Ukraine and force its dissident opinion to Ukrainian brothers. All those who call themselves the offspring of Mazepa and Bandera sing the song that Russians and Ukrainians are not brothers but enemies and the duty of of every Ukrainian is to kill everybody who speaks Russian which is the language of majority of people in Ukraine. Into the mind of Ukrainians, especially in the West, they cram the idea that they are a different people living form the time of stone century and speaking Ukrainian all this time. So one can conclude that the educational level of such bandera agitators is lower than that of primordial people. Only being on the lowest stage of development you can let them destroy and burn of religious relics both Orthodox and Jewish. Even animals don’t call for killing others for the sake of vague goals. So here are their foreign patrons who come to Kyiv with tons of money to finance ugly tricks of bandera scumbags. Among them is John Kerry who was the first to come to Kyiv. No doubts he doesn’t give a damn about Russians and Ukrainians who are for him surprisingly ‘pretty much the same’. He as Catherine Ashton were the first to acknowledge the new power and don’t speak a word about murders on Maidan. Why do you keep silent, the defenders of human rights? Or Russians and Ukrainians are not people for you and they don’t have any rights. West has always been hypocrite and they have have always hated everything Slavonic and Orthodox. But today it is profitable for them to give money to killers and provocateurs because it is profitable for them. It is profitable for them that citizens of Ukraine kill each other all round the country. With pleasure they observe the infrastructure being destroyed, enterprises being closed, debts and unemployment rising. So they as well as A. Merkel keep silent about the fact that current authorities haven’t come legally, but through blood. We don’t see their palaver about hones and legitimate elections. Their morality is clear once and for all – elections are for Europeans, and for these people everything will do what plays for us. The fact that many regions want to get a special status shows that citizens do not accept the new authorities and oppose it in every way. The most amusing thing is the position of Western neighbours of Ukraine. For example, Poles who helped banderovecs to strengthen their positions. They made people in Ukraine think that Ukrainian and Pole people are closer to each other than Ukrainians and Russians, stressing the language similarity. But Poles as usual fail because the new authorities are to going to expand, and also westwards. These appeals can be heard today in Kyiv. So Poles can pay for their naiveté at it was on the eve of 18-19 centures and in 1939 when they lost state organization. The new authorities in Kyiv don’t give any damn about any agreements. They don’t need peace, they need war and this gives force to ‘bandera vampires’ who want blood no matter which.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Hey, look! We've got one of the propaganda mouthpieces for the Putin regime honoring us with his presence!

:|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 pm

is this kazahk with a new name?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

From what I hear the Russians have a bunch of people working social media to denounce the Ukrainians as Nazis and ultra-nationalists. This could be just one of many yet to come. [bash]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

From what I hear the Russians have a bunch of people working social media to denounce the Ukrainians as Nazis and ultra-nationalists. This could be just one of many yet to come. [bash]

Somebody needs to tell them about paragraphs.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Somebody needs to tell them about paragraphs.

Paragraphs we don't need no stinkin paragraphs

lol

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

TLDR.

Go Ukraine!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Sure, now you love all Slavic people, but back in the 50s and 60s it was all about grinding them under the tracks of Soviet tanks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:01 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I know of a British forum that has two of them working the floor.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Kharski, is that you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Hey OP study your history. In theory the Crimea shouldn't belong to either mother Russia or the Ukraine. It should be an autonomous country populated by the Turkic Peoples not the Slavonic invaders and usurpers.

But, I guess Catherine the Great and that slug Stalin fixed those issues for you folks, didn't they. Not only did they annex a independent Khanate one of them even proceeded to ensure a Russian popular majority by his own unique brand of population control.

So, the only way the Slavonic people you babble about should be in the Crimea is as guests of the Tartars who's land it really is. Otherwise you should give back what doesn't belong to you because, as every civilized person knows theft is a sin, even in your Russian Orthodox Church.

BTW those empty spaces between my points make what are called paragraphs, try it some time it makes you feel good.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Wow, that was quite the flaming bag of dog shit.

I mean the OP, not his post.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:33 am

Oh man that was so full of shit I stopped about 5 lines in. Someone needs a serious history lesson and it's not me. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 am

stratos stratos:
Oh man that was so full of shit I stopped about 5 lines in. Someone needs a serious history lesson and it's not me. :roll:

I gave him the Cliff's notes but I seriously doubt he'll even be back to read any responses. This is just a mail out to try and convince the weak minded that Putin is an alright guy.