CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:58 pm

during the harper convention event in edmonton about a month ago, i was privy to a conversation with one of harpers staff.it was inferred that if one {a beaurocrat}of harpers government was to write or say the same lie over and over again, how many people do you think would eventualy believe the lie.? this got me thinking. its ok for the government to suppress people in any way they can , yet when is harper or any government going to be responsible for what they do? they can lie, cheat and steal from the people with no fear of consequences. is this the only way people have come to understand our government? they get a place in government , then abuse it for the sake of money at the peoples expense.i thought our government were "public servants" not "public scavengers". who did you vote for in the last election? the liar, the cheat or the thief?just my thoughts and opinions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:05 am

Perhaps the Liberals would be a better example of government taking from the people.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:08 am

who do you vote for, the liar, the cheat or the fool?....welcome to politics.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:10 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
who do you vote for, the liar, the cheat or the fool?....welcome to politics.

That's what I thought :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:59 am

ruez, that might be why you don't see smart people in newspaper an tv journalism?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:02 am

$1:
government and what they say behind your back

they'd say: "MUHWAHAHAHAHA"

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:27 am

davidinedmonton davidinedmonton:
during the harper convention event in edmonton about a month ago, i was privy to a conversation with one of harpers staff.it was inferred that if one {a beaurocrat}of harpers government was to write or say the same lie over and over again, how many people do you think would eventualy believe the lie.? this got me thinking. its ok for the government to suppress people in any way they can , yet when is harper or any government going to be responsible for what they do? they can lie, cheat and steal from the people with no fear of consequences. is this the only way people have come to understand our government? they get a place in government , then abuse it for the sake of money at the peoples expense.i thought our government were "public servants" not "public scavengers". who did you vote for in the last election? the liar, the cheat or the thief?just my thoughts and opinions.

this post and this kind of additude is ans example of what many people think of our current politicians. there really isn't alot of trust of faith in them unfortuently . this is the addittue of alot of people.

but i highly doudt you really heard any secret conversation involving any of harpers staff and coming from a brand new account it seems a little suspious to me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 am

Must have good ears to hear a conversation inside a building when you're outside, beyond the police line, protesting, or were you waiting tables?

Sorry, don't believe you.
Get better bait next time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 am

actually it was in a back yard at a neighbors place. this is the kind of thing only a politician would do, try to expose the source so they can make a profit. you sound like the cheat ridenrain. lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:16 am

i guess thats maybe why you people wopuld never be privy to any converstaions or back yard bbq's.you sound like you don't live in a nice neighnorhood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:17 am

i guess thats maybe why you people wopuld never be privy to any converstaions or back yard bbq's.you sound like you don't live in a nice neighnorhood.

Nice first impression.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:17 am

you people sound like kids with their hand caught in the cookie jar. lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:19 am

:roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:25 am

Having been privy to conversations with politicians I find that (regardless of their political party) the ones who lie are generally incompetent and are not knowledgeagble of the subjects they're tackling so they compensate by ginning up lies to divert attention from the real issue that they are incapable of understanding and resolving.

Oddly, the liars usually sound better than the ones who don't lie because the ones who don't lie will often have a difficult time explaining a complex issue while the liar just cooks up an easy sound bite.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:31 am

ziggy ziggy:
:roll:

Double :roll: He sounds like a real mover and shaker! :roll: