Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Harper government spent $2.5M on ads for non-existent Canada Job Grant

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/harper- ... -1.2495196

fuck the crooked pricks....they`re no better than the damned Liberal crooks :evil:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 pm

So... green party for me again next election. I'm getting tired of protest voting.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Our Federal Government pissed millions away for no good reason? Again?

Say it isn't so! 8O

And in other news today... the sun rose... then set.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Harper government spent $2.5M on ads for non-existent Canada Job Grant

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/harper- ... -1.2495196

fuck the crooked pricks....they`re no better than the damned Liberal crooks :evil:

Should we have been surprised since one of Harper's first visitors after he got elected was that asshole Mulroney and his PC advisors.

The new incarnation of these Mulroney like pricks are really making it hard for me to vote for them again and since I won't vote Liberal or NDP for philosophical and ethical reasons I don't have much choice left.

So, I guess it's the Fed-Up Party or as it's affectionately known FU for me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Reformacons have now surpassed the Liberals in advertising spending - 136 million total

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 pm

I am a big supporter of the NDP but hold no illusions that they would'nt be at the trough within an election cycle or two. Anyone have any suggestions on how to control the oinkers (from any party?)

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Shit like this going on is seriously making me consider getting into politics in my 40s.

why is it that today's conservatives have forgotten the core conservative values of financial responsibility and smaller government?

All of that has been lost in a wave of "moral law" with the extreme right trying to pass laws banning you from doing anything they deem immoral such as abortion or prostitution. The government is not a babysitter.

It's the governments job to be responsible and provide the essential services Canadians need such as police, fire and transit. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sad we don't have a party that understands that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Unsound Unsound:
So... green party for me again next election. I'm getting tired of protest voting.

Could I suggest, uh, maybe... Vote Communist?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
I am a big supporter of the NDP but hold no illusions that they would'nt be at the trough within an election cycle or two. Anyone have any suggestions on how to control the oinkers (from any party?)

Put all the current ones in jail and pay the next batch minimum wage?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
fifeboy fifeboy:

Put all the current ones in jail and pay the next batch minimum wage?

No, that would only make it even worse.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 pm

I'd rather vote for Dougie "Crunk-Ganker" Phallus the homeless meth-addicted VCR thief/philanthropist than ever vote for a modern politician.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Tampa Bay Lightning

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:50 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:

Banish the current bunch in whole to Mexico. I wont say what we will do to them in the US :lol: , we got our own trouble's atm.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:51 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:

Public floggings and jail if you or your gov't is caught doing nefarious things.

But then we wouldn't get the best to be our suffering politicians, would we. :roll:

What a load of crap that line has turned out to be.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
fifeboy fifeboy:

Public floggings and jail if you or your gov't is caught doing nefarious things.

But then we wouldn't get the best to be our suffering politicians, would we. :roll:

What a load of crap that line has turned out to be.
. Kind of Medieval but workable. May be a good substitution for taxes if we charged admission .

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:51 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Unsound Unsound:

Could I suggest, uh, maybe... Vote Communist?

Hey, if there's one in my riding, I'll consider it. Still hoping for a resurgence of the Rhino party though.