CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
And USCAdad, remember one thing. The worst anti-semite is a jew who pretends he is not a Jew. The only reason to do so online is if you are ashamed to be jewish, and that is the worst anti semitism.

Yahweh told jews to circumcise their cocks, not their tongues!

Didnt you call Lily a Joo also? :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
And USCAdad, remember one thing. The worst anti-semite is a jew who pretends he is not a Jew. The only reason to do so online is if you are ashamed to be jewish, and that is the worst anti semitism.

ziggy ziggy:

Are you a jew?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:02 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Didnt you call Lily a Joo also?
lily lily:
I think he called me a Huegenot. I'm not, but my cousins have some in their family tree.

My cousins live in large family trees,
They love the shade and the breeze
But I'm not
Huguenot
So don't call me that if you please!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:03 pm

lily lily:
ziggy ziggy:
Didnt you call Lily a Joo also?

I think he called me a Huegenot. I'm not, but my cousins have some in theur family tree.

Hey lily can't you untie the hugeknot.

Sorry couldn't resist. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

ziggy ziggy:

Are you a jew?

Are you?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
USCAdad, I have decided not to discuss with you.

I'd honor your request instead of laughing my ass off if you didn't follow this up with three posts directed at me. Oh, that's right your not a logician and weren't actually able to make it into a top tier school.

$1:
I was observing your thread 'Why am I a conservative?' and the control you have over Regina and the other moderators.

Oh, really. I didn't request that the threads be merged though it did make sense since I was unable to see the Con thread on my reader. I put no political stamp next to my name. I wasn't sure if I was even able to post in the Con area. I'm not a standard Con and argue with Cons more than others.

$1:
You were able to get Regina to fix the annoying medal on me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you did that all by yourself. I brought this to everyone's attention. There were a number of people that agreed (and still do) of all political stripes. Having a hard time taking responsibility for your own inadequacies? Why am I not surprised.

$1:
You are able to open a thread in the conservative area, move it to the general area, merge threads, open and close them when you want, thanks to Regina.

I doubt very much that Regina was the main actor in this little conspiracy of yours. I didn't pm or make a request of him once.

$1:
In this thread too, someone, probably you, has got moderators to remove my first post. Did Regina do it for you?

Not it. But that shouldn't stop you from making your unfounded accusations and guesses. That crystal ball of yours is unreliable. You should develop analytical skills instead.

$1:
If you think I am anti semitic, ask yourself a simple question. Do I, USCAdad have proof or am I just a paranoid little Jew? And what difference does it make to A4I if I label him as this or that? The most I can do is get Regina or some other Mod to stop him. Who loses? Certainly not A4I, it is those who find him entertaining, even if disturbing.

From the above drivel and your penchant for dodging uncomfortable threads this is beyond hypocrisy... again, not surprised.

$1:
So fuck off and follow your own policy. Treat this thread and this poster as closed to you.

Oh, I'm so hurt. You've been beaten to the point of expletives. If you'd gotten into a good school perhaps you wouldn't have to rely on the gutter. Anytime you start a serious thread and request that it not become a brawl, I will honor your request. As long as you bluster, insult, and libel those you claim to be conversing with, you will be my little toy, my little whipping boy. Nice try.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 pm

USCAdad USCAdad:
you will be my little toy, my little whipping boy. Nice try.

Cmon dad, he likes kinky stuff.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:40 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
USCAdad USCAdad:
you will be my little toy, my little whipping boy. Nice try.

Cmon dad, he likes kinky stuff.
Well, he keeps coming back for more. He must like it. Exibitionist masochists what can you do?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:26 pm

USCAdad USCAdad:
Anytime you start a serious thread and request that it not become a brawl, I will honor your request.

Its more interesting if you try to quarrel. You are a worthless person to discuss with. Every time the pressure is on you, you simply run away.

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:38 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
Streaker Streaker:
A4I, you're the only regular Liberal on this forum who seems willing and able to crawl into the gutter alongside the Cons.

If you're comfortable down there then all I can say is giv'er! :lol: :wink:
Should be an entertaining thread to read! [popcorn]

I love the gutter, Streaker. If you want to fight cons, take the battle to their homes. You won't find cons, unless you search gutters!
:D

HAHAHahahaHAHAHahaaahahahAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAahahahahaaaa hahaa haah ahaha haha ... haha... hhahaha... ooooh my...

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:45 pm

Streaker Streaker:
A4I, you're the only regular Liberal on this forum who seems willing and able to crawl into the gutter alongside the Cons.

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
I love the gutter, Streaker. If you want to fight cons, take the battle to their homes. You won't find cons, unless you search gutters!
OPP OPP:
HAHAHahahaHAHAHahaaahahahAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAahahahahaaaa hahaa haah ahaha haha ... haha... hhahaha... ooooh my...

Did we just hear a 'guttural' sound?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
Streaker Streaker:

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
OPP OPP:

huh?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
USCAdad USCAdad:
Anytime you start a serious thread and request that it not become a brawl, I will honor your request.

Its more interesting if you try to quarrel. You are a worthless person to discuss with. Every time the pressure is on you, you simply run away.

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:

Got an example? Other than the fact that you can't get beyond your anti-semitism? Are you still beating your mother?

Did you finally get the post mark off your diploma? Where did you go, are going, or hope to go to school? It sure would be a black eye to Harvard if you actually went there.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
Streaker Streaker:

Always4Iggy Always4Iggy:
OPP OPP:

Oh! No, I'm not comin' at ya from the gutter. That shit was funny as hell!

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:06 pm

This topic is so far off topic I'm locking it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7