canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:19 am

Come now, if that's the best you can do I'll have to lobotomize myself and join the NDP.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:20 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Come now, if that's the best you can do I'll have to lobotomize myself and join the NDP.

Got ya again. LOL. Keep them coming, guy.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:23 am

:D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:24 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

If you guys here think you're going to diisgrace my country and flag by endorsing cowardly gang-bang attacks on a poster, then you have to pay a price. And that price is me.

I gave the posters here a chance to stand down on the online lynching thing, but instead they just kept it up.

So, suck it up, guy. I'm here now.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 am

I wonder for how long though...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 am

baylee baylee:
:D

Oh, don't worry Baylee, a few of the posters here who know me are already banging their heads on the desks where their keyboards lay.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 am

Brenda Brenda:

Aren't you the one who invited me back? Anyway, here's a last chance. Apologize to Baylee and I'll leave.

Otherwise, I'll be on these threads like a dirty shirt---well, a shirt with a Canadian flag on the back, anyway. .

Glenn Fitzgerald.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:27 am

glennfitzgerald glennfitzgerald:
Brenda Brenda:

Aren't you the one who invited me back? Anyway, here's a last chance. Apologize to Baylee and I'll leave.

Otherwise, I'll be on these threads like a dirty shirt---well, a shirt with a Canadian flag on the back, anyway. .

Glenn Fitzgerald.

And WHAT exactly should I apologize for??? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:29 am

$1:
Way to practice what you preach glennfitzgerald, not to mention your lack of noticing the utter disrespect by baylee.

Baylee found reason to satire Harper. I saw no attack on fallen soldiers.

Anyway, this is my last warning. I'll single-handedly storm and take over this place if I hear one more peep from you gang-banger's against the one poster.

What a bunch of cowards and bullies. What a bunch of fake Canadians.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

word!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:30 am

Brenda Brenda:

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Anyway, I will come back later. And if I see that a civil silence prevails on this site which does justice to Canadian values of one-on-one fair debates--debates free of personal attack---then I'll leave. Otherwise, look forward to some rip-roaring fun trading your witty come-backs with me.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:30 am

ziggy ziggy:
$1:
Way to practice what you preach glennfitzgerald, not to mention your lack of noticing the utter disrespect by baylee.

Anyway, this is my last warning. I'll single-handedly storm and take over this place if I hear one more peep from you gang-banger's against the one poster.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

word!

Oh, here's another post who wants me back here. I'm only too happy to oblige guy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:32 am

Brenda Brenda:

Glenn Fitzgerald.

You can use my washing machine, do you really smell that bad.

Oh, and lack of avatar means you have something to hide.... do I see a locked closet over there?
Is that where you hide your pictures of Bush and Harper.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:36 am

ziggy ziggy:
$1:

Glenn Fitzgerald.

word!

Oh, here's another post who wants me back here. I'm only too happy to oblige guy.

So far all you have done is make a bigger fool out of yourself but dont let us stop you. :wink: Your on a roll.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:37 am

Wow! You folks still entertaining these two morons?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:37 am

ziggy ziggy:
$1:

Glenn Fitzgerald.

word!

How's the weather in Israel? Is it Israel that you're posting from? So I take it you condone the attacks on Baylee?

That surprises me, since I know of Israel as that place that would never attack a weaker opponent in an attempt to bully neighbouring states. Nope.

I wouldn't even think such a stark label, as "war-psychosis afflicted society," or "bully" could ever describe that Middle Eastern state. Perish the thought.

God, I think I could sit here and trade barbs with you bully boys all day long. But I will leave and later come back to see if my continued presence here is needed.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 20  Next