Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:38 am

Neeeeh, they're entertaining us! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:40 am

Wullu Wullu:
Wow! You folks still entertaining these two morons?

Glenn was just finishing his interview for "forum moron" think he got the job. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:41 am

glennfitzgerald glennfitzgerald:
ziggy ziggy:
$1:
Way to practice what you preach glennfitzgerald, not to mention your lack of noticing the utter disrespect by baylee.

Baylee found reason to satire Harper. I saw no attack on fallen soldiers.

Anyway, this is my last warning. I'll single-handedly storm and take over this place if I hear one more peep from you gang-banger's against the one poster.

What a bunch of cowards and bullies. What a bunch of fake Canadians.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

word!

How's the weather in Israel? Is it Israel that you're posting from? So I take it you condone the attacks on Baylee?

That surprises me, since I know of Israel as that place that would never attack a weaker opponent in an attempt to bully neighbouring states. Nope.

I wouldn't even think such a stark label, as "war-psychosis afflicted society," or "bully" could ever describe that Middle Eastern state. Perish the thought.

God, I think I could sit here and trade barbs with you bully boys all day long. But I will leave and later come back to see if my continued presence here is needed.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Ok folks,to further confuse the forum moron its time to change flags again,this is too easy. :wink:

Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:51 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Come now, if that's the best you can do I'll have to lobotomize myself and join the NDP.

If you guys here think you're going to diisgrace my country and flag by endorsing cowardly gang-bang attacks on a poster, then you have to pay a price. And that price is me.

I gave the posters here a chance to stand down on the online lynching thing, but instead they just kept it up.

So, suck it up, guy. I'm here now.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

I said I would not reply again, but this is the dumbies thing I have ever heard. First of all Glenn this is not your country (normal Liberal conception). Second, how are people being cowards? You are the one threating people, no one else is. Third, how did you give the posters a chance to stand down? The majority of posts on this thread are from you. Last of all, what gives you the right to say if people are gang-banging someone? Why are people not alowd to speak their mind in this great country you clam to love? How is it that you can sit there and bash the people you deem worthless and cowardly? Are you not doing that which you want others to stop? It makes me sad and breaks my heart to know that there are Canadians out there like you. Well I am done with this thread now. If you have a respones or want to say something to me PM, or keep it to your self. Have a good day and take care everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:54 am

$1:
Ok folks,to further confuse the forum moron its time to change flags again,this is too easy. :wink

Do you have some kind of strange fixation with flags?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:55 am

ziggy ziggy:
Wullu Wullu:

Glenn was just finishing his interview for "forum moron" think he got the job. :wink:

Are you always this witty?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:57 am

ziggy ziggy:
Wullu Wullu:

Are you always this truthfull and to the point?

yes!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:01 am

$1:
So far all you have done is make a bigger fool out of yourself but dont let us stop you. :wink: Your on a roll.

I'm confused though. Do you mean the fool whose moniker keeps switching flags on his moniker's caption or the fool who 'invited" my moniker back here?

And what's with the big rock in the caption picture of your post?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:04 am

$1:
So far all you have done is make a bigger fool out of yourself but dont let us stop you. :wink: Your on a roll.

I'm confused though. Do you mean the fool whose moniker keeps switching flags on his moniker's caption or the fool who 'invited" my moniker back here?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

The big rock is an uklukteklukteook or in english....a moron detector. :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:05 am

You gotta problem with my flag glen?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:08 am

ziggy ziggy:
$1:

Glenn Fitzgerald.

The big rock is an uklukteklukteook or in english....a moron detector. :wink:

ROTFL

And is proven... It works :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:02 am

$1:

Boy, don't you guys ever get tired of using the word, "moron."

Anyway, this "moron" is curious about one thing regarding your caption picture.

I take it that posters mean their caption pictures to give some clue as to the poster's personality.

Not to offend for asking, but why you chose a picture that kind of looks like bar-room wench, serving drinks, and looking like she's about to jump up on a table and strip?

You have to admit that the pic is sort of suggestive and leads to certain speculations. I mean, if the pic is meant to be some sort of traditional thing, why wouldn't you have provided some visual clue in addition to the transparent gif of the girl just standing there?

So clued in to any traditional significance, posters wouldn't be tempted to wonder about that caption picture.

But on the other hand, if that pick as it stands by itself is meant to depict life-sytle and personality, aren't there are certain revelations about one's life-style that might best not be advertised? I'm naturally puzzled at your moniker's apparent straightforwardness.

Quite frankly, some of the caption pictures here also seem a tad puzzling. I'm looking at them now.

And speaking about issues of higher morality (ie: the suggestive pic of the girl), why would you seem to condone the cowardly forum lynching of Baylee on this thread?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Last edited by glennfitzgerald on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:08 am

I take it that posters mean their caption pictures to give some clue as to the poster's personality.

So your lack of any picture is to highlight that you are empty, hollow, void and lacking any real substance or insight?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:11 am

$1:

Boy, don't you guys ever get tired of using the word, "moron."

Anyway, this "moron" is curious about one thing regarding your caption picture.

So, forgive me for asking why you chose a picture that kind of looks like bar-room wench, serving drinks, and looking like she's about to jump up on a table and strip?

You have to admit that the pic is sort of suggestive and leads to certain speculations. I mean, if the pic is meant to be some sort of traditional thing, why wouldn't you have provided some visual clue?

So clued in, posters wouldn't be tempted to wonder about the caption picture.

So, I'm puzzled. If that pick, as it stands by itself, is meant to depict life-sytle and personality, aren't there are certain revelations about one's life-style that might best not be advertised?

Quite frankly, some of the caption pictures here also seem a tad puzzling. I'm looking at them now.

And speaking about issues of higher morality (ie: the suggestive pic of the girl), why would you seem to condone the cowardly forum lynching of Baylee on this thread?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

You dont know what an "Inukshuk" is? :roll: :roll: :roll: I take it you dont get out much.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:18 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

So your lack of any picture is to highlight that you are empty, hollow, void and lacking any real substance or insight?

So, I take it that if you pick up a book, let's say a math book, and you don't see any pretty pictures than you conclude the book lacks substance and has nothing to offer you. LOL.
Yea, duh! Give me the pretty pictures. Give me the pretty pictures. LOL.

I guess I'll have to throw away my collection of great literary works written by guys like George Orwell.

Yep. Of what possible use is Orwell without the pretty pictures. LOL.

Say, what's the nationality of the flag you got hoisted to compliment your moniker? And could you answer for me the following question. Do all your country-men think like you do?

Somehow, I doubt. it.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 7  8  9  10  11  12  13 ... 20  Next