Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Brenda Brenda:
glennfitzgerald glennfitzgerald:
Has Ziggy developed any opinions on some political issue, perhaps Afghanistan, that he's willing to discuss in a civil manner?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Why should anyone discuss Afghanistan or politics in this thread? And why with YOU?

I just thought it would a refreshing change for you if you came here to talk instead of attack and offend other people?

After all this is a forum. Why would you waste all those posts in an attempt to personally attack me, when you could just come and see if your opinions can be defended?

Let's discuss politics. Don't waste another post directed for the purpose of insult.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm

hahahaha, I guess my comments are ignored... He is playing the one-on-one thing ROTFL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:06 pm

$1:
Maybe later,have to go buy another pair of extreme cold gloves from the army surplus store,the nights get cold here in Isreal.

Nice red herring zig.

Do you want to discuss anything with me? Have you developed any opinions on Afghanistan that you can discuss in a civil way?

What about Israel? Have you researched or developed any opinions on the whole Lebanon thing?

This is a forum. What do you want to discuss?

Sounds like your going off topic a tad there Glenn.
There's individual parts on this forum that have the relevant topics posted where they should.
Balee's topic had nothing to do with the Stan and everything to do with his anti harper agenda,if you cant see that your blind.If you want to discuss Afghanistan in a debate sort of fashion then I suggest looking for it in the forum where it is being debated.

Same with Isreal,lots of topics about that,why bring it here unless baylee is really your biatch and you feel you have to stick up for him. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Has Ziggy developed any opinions on some political issue, perhaps Afghanistan, that he's willing to discuss in a civil manner?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Why should anyone discuss Afghanistan or politics in this thread? And why with YOU?

I just thought it would a refreshing change for you if you came here to talk instead of attack and offend other people?

After all this is a forum. Why would you waste all those posts in an attempt to personally attack me, when you could just come and see if your opinions can be defended?

Let's discuss politics. Don't waste another post directed for the purpose of insult.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Well my friend, if you do that in this thread, you're off-topic, and you can get banned for that! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 pm

$1:
Why would that matter?

But for the record Alberta right now,Nunavut next week,maybe BC next month. That really is irrelevant though unless your rascist or something.

I'm probably just imagining that you sound a little sensitive about Israel, Zig. Anyway, with regards to the pic you just posted, I can see that you've done your research and know something about me---in fact, I would say that you possess more than a little information about me.

Anyway, that's not important.

What do you want to discuss? There must be some issue that concerns you.

Let's talk abou the Middle East!

Do you have any interesting opinions that you think you can defend?

Why are you here Zig?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:13 pm

$1:
Are you a "Foiler"?

Hey Zig, let's talk about the Middle East. I see lots of issues there that might provide for really interesting discussion.

Anyway, don't you think a real conversation about political issues in places like the Middle East might be a whole lot better than the cross banter of insults?

Don't waste your time, Zig.

Let's have a discusison.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Last edited by glennfitzgerald on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:15 pm

$1:
Why would that matter?

But for the record Alberta right now,Nunavut next week,maybe BC next month. That really is irrelevant though unless your rascist or something.

I'm probably just imagining that you sound a little sensitive about Israel, Zig. Anyway, with regards to the pic you just posted, I can see that you've done your research and know something about me---in fact, I would say that you possess more than a little information about me.

Anyway, that's not important.

What do you want to discuss? There must be some issue that concerns you.

Let's talk abou the Middle East!

Do you have any interesting opinions that you think you can defend?

Why are you here Zig?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

I'm only here for the beer,why are you here?

Why are you so sensitive about Isreal?
Why dont you pursue the topics on the forum if you want to debate things instead of making this your own lil thread?

Why are you a moron?

Lots of questions,I have to go get my mitts so c ya later,try not to keep the rest of the members laughing too hard. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:15 pm

ziggy ziggy:
$1:
Maybe later,have to go buy another pair of extreme cold gloves from the army surplus store,the nights get cold here in Isreal.

Nice red herring zig.

Do you want to discuss anything with me? Have you developed any opinions on Afghanistan that you can discuss in a civil way?

What about Israel? Have you researched or developed any opinions on the whole Lebanon thing?

There's individual parts on this forum that have the relevant topics posted where they should.
Balee's topic had nothing to do with the Stan and everything to do with his anti harper agenda,if you cant see that your blind.If you want to discuss Afghanistan in a debate sort of fashion then I suggest looking for it in the forum where it is being debated.

Same with Isreal,lots of topics about that,why bring it here unless baylee is really your biatch and you feel you have to stick up for him. :roll:

Do you want to discuss some issue, Zig? What interesting arguments have you developed that you think you might want to talk about?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:17 pm

$1:
Why are you a moron?

The insults are getting boring. Let's talk politics.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:18 pm

$1:

Name the issue that you want to discuss. Let's have a productive discussion. The insulting banter is getting boring.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:20 pm

ziggy ziggy:
$1:

Nice red herring zig.

Do you want to discuss some issue, Zig? What interesting arguments have you developed that you think you might want to talk about?

The issues are allready being discussed in the forum in the appropriate place,dont think I can explain it any easier for ya glenn,your on your own.

Last edited by ziggy on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:20 pm

$1:
Why are you a moron?

The insults are getting boring. Let's talk politics.

The politics, that's boring. Lets talk insults.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Ziggy, I'm a bit curious though about how you got my pic and used Photoshop to place it on the head of an old woman.

Care to explain where you got the pic? Not that it matters

Let's discuss something. Why not discuss Lebanon. I mean, if you have that much information about my identity that you could have come up with that pic, then you likely know that I'm a mean debating partner on more than one forum concerning Middle East issues.

Let's discuss something Zig. Why are you here?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:25 pm

Ziggy, I'm a bit curious though about how you got my pic and used Photoshop to place it on the head of an old woman.

Care to explain where you got the pic? Not that it matters

Let's discuss something. Why not discuss Lebanon. I mean, if you have that much information about my identity that you could have come up with that pic, then you likely know that I'm a mean debating partner on more than one forum concerning Middle East issues.

Let's discuss something Zig. Why are you here?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Ha Ha ha,guess ya missed the competition and I'm only here for a good time,not a long time.
so have a good time,the sun doesnt shine everyday. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:27 pm

Where are you, Ziggy?

Where did you get the pic?

What do you want to discuss?

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next