PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:00 pm

I reported myself

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:01 pm

glennfitzgerald glennfitzgerald:
$1:
I guess I'm a good waste of time too, eh? :twisted:

Well, I've pleaded with you to have a real discussion with me. So, if you've wasted your time that's your fault.

Anytime you want to exchange views instead of insult, let me know.

Glenn Fitzgerald.

When have I ever insulted you? Did I call you names? Show me, please...

I have asked you several questions. I thought that might be a good start for a discussion... You never answered them... Sorry, your loss :wink:

I already told you, I am wasting my time with you, BUT I have a great time. So, no, not my fault... Sorry to dissapoint you again!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:02 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
I reported myself

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
I reported myself

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Well honestly people, as much fun as it is to poke Glenfitzcocklick, this thread is breaking many rules. I'm just saying it's odd the mods let it continue. Tells you something doesn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Message to Ziggy:

Hey Zig, I'm here if you want to have some real dialogue about some political issue.

And I won't even ask where on earth you got the pic of my face that you "pasted" on the old woman's face in that pic you posted. You know, you guys really got carried away and screwed up there.

I mean, someone must have done a lot of research and gone to a lot of trouble to get that pic---of my face. What did you do, sift through thousands and thousandds of posts over at Blogs Canaada? Well, no, I hardly think so. Sifting through all those posts would be like looking for a needle in a hay -stack.

Anyway, I've already forgotten that. You got the pic. You made an amusing picture with it. So what?

Let's discuss politics. Let's talk about Israeli politics, maybe (if you want).

Glenn Fitzgerald.

Last edited by glennfitzgerald on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:04 pm

Oh for crying outloud

Quit picking on the mods! Do you know how many of thousands of threads there are on here??

Do your duty and report a fricking thread if it bugs people so much!! God! What does it take??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:04 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Well honestly people, as much fun as it is to poke Glenfitzcocklick, this thread is breaking many rules. I'm just saying it's odd the mods let it continue. Tells you something doesn't it?

It only tells me, no one has a problem with it. You know the Mods cannot read every thread, so if there is a problem with a thread, you got to report it. If you don't they won't know anyone might have a problem with it. It really is not rocket science...

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:08 pm

Well since this has finally been flagged and is way off topic I'm locking the thread.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 16  17  18  19  20