bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:15 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
ziggy ziggy:
sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
GF is a legend in his own mind.

No amount of skill or BS or bullying can defend the indefensible.

LIBRANO's and LEFTARDs are "special."

:roll:

Have you checked out glenns site?

"Rippleguy" :lol: He looks like bubbles.

Rippleguy

Is he the guy with green hair who looks like a clown. 8)

Not enough hair left there to tell what color it is. :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:23 pm

As a lefty, I really don't like being thrown into the basket with these pricks. Anyone who walks on hallowed ground is going to get emotional and will probably say they can hear the voices of those who had fallen there. It has absolutly NOTHING to do with their politics. It has everything to do with respect.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:24 pm

LightStarr LightStarr:
As a lefty, I really don't like being thrown into the basket with these pricks. Anyone who walks on hallowed ground is going to get emotional and will probably say they can hear the voices of those who had fallen there. It has absolutly NOTHING to do with their politics. It has everything to do with respect.
Don't worry, we can see that this is important to all but the stupidest of people. Left or right.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Thank you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:46 pm

glennfitzgerald wrote:
"So, according to your footnote caption, you park diagonly in a parallel universe. That parallel universe must be a Canadian one where law, order, and civil conversation prevail."

I was just a civil as baylee when he wrote.

"Or more correctly the dead speak to him.

What a goof.Did you all hear his speach today where he was saying he could hear the words of people who died 90 years ago. hahaha"

and

"I am supposed to respect a little chubby man with a silly grin who claims to talk with dead people and they talk with him??"

Not to mention your post of

"I wonder if you guys might just be too brain-challenged to be embarrassed by your own cowardly attempt to gang up on the one poster. "

Way to practice what you preach glennfitzgerald, not to mention your lack of noticing the utter disrespect by baylee.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:49 pm

Well said Strat, out of curosity and off topic, do you play CS?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Ladies and Gents, do not be sucked in to this piss ants little game, he merely starts a thread in order to cause a ruckus, once the commotion dies down, he jumps in with yet another assinine comment to fan the flames, all the while, sitting alone in his mothers basement using the puss from his freshly popped zits as lube to masterbate himself to the entire scenario. Sad, really

Long time no see penatrator. You back or just stopping by for a visit?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR

LightStarr LightStarr:
Well said Strat, out of curosity and off topic, do you play CS?

No what is it?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:50 pm

Counter Strike. I saw someone floating around with Startos as their handle, thought it may have been you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:57 pm

Nope but my room mate played it for a while. Yeah I've seen stratos as others gaming name before. Far as I know I started it on line back in 1999 on a RPG text based game called Achaea. Before then I can claim the name all the way back to the late 70's from D&D. :lol: showing my age with that comment.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Hey now, I play D&D from time to time. I've even branched out into further geekdom with other table top RPGs.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:24 pm

Ohhh the days of RISK, Axis and Allies ...... ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:33 pm

Lightstarr lets either move out discussion to PM's or a more proper thread. I think we hijacked this one enough. :wink:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:34 pm

Haha, I love those games, its been years since I've played Risk though and I've only ever seen others play Axis & Allies.

***edit***

Hijacking makes me think of more games though wheee. Besides I think the douche bag's have taken off.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:18 pm

camerontech camerontech:
dude, this might be a little too much for you to handle but...this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Harper. no matter how much you want to spin it. this has to do with the 3600 men who died on Vimy and the 60 000 who died serving their country in the great war. have some goddamn respect

THis has nothing to do with Vimy
This is about a chubby ,large chested little man, desperate to impress the moron bush with a stupid speach claiming he can hear the words from people who died 90 years ago.
Maybe these two morons ( bush and Harper) should be be listening to the words of the Canadian soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and the American soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq.

They would be saying
" why am I dead?Why did I die for no reason at all?"
How these 2 morons sleep at night ( especially Harper with all those dead people talking to him) is beyond me

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 20  Next