Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:46 pm

Can't you read Baylee, the families of the soldiers who recently died have been saying they died for a cause they believe in. Baylee how do you sleep at night is what I wonder, you insult those who paved the way for the freedoms you enjoy today. You lack an ounce or a wee modicum of integrity. You put political party idiology before common "Decency" you will reap the hatred you sow towards others chicken little.

I don't usually like to feed trolls but this "Girl" is the most dispicable piece of trash I've ever met and she should be kicked to the curb.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:49 pm

baylee baylee:
camerontech camerontech:
dude, this might be a little too much for you to handle but...this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Harper. no matter how much you want to spin it. this has to do with the 3600 men who died on Vimy and the 60 000 who died serving their country in the great war. have some goddamn respect

THis has nothing to do with Vimy
This is about a chubby ,large chested little man, desperate to impress the moron bush with a stupid speach claiming he can hear the words from people who died 90 years ago.
Maybe these two morons ( bush and Harper) should be be listening to the words of the Canadian soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and the American soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq.

They would be saying
" why am I dead?Why did I die for no reason at all?"
How these 2 morons sleep at night ( especially Harper with all those dead people talking to him) is beyond me

So your admitting your initial post was not about Harper being at Vimy. Nor really about his speach there. Your only reason to post was to ridicule Harper and the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. So instead of coming out with you you hide behind the dead solders of WWI to make snipe shots. How pathetic you are that you cant even start a thread with your true intentions for the thread.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:51 pm

how in your twisted little mind you can turn this ceremonial event into a 'Harper trying to impress Bush' deal is beyond me. That has absolutely nothing to do with this and all you're doing now is trying to backpedal because you realized what you said was wrong on so many levels.

Instead of trying to make it seem like what you said wasn't so bad....just apologize.....just say sorry....

the fact that people like you see the Vimy rededication ceremony the way you do really discourages me....I can't even....uh

fuck it. you're not worth it

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 pm

camerontech camerontech:
fuck it. you're not worth it

PDT_Armataz_01_37

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:02 pm

baylee baylee:
camerontech camerontech:
dude, this might be a little too much for you to handle but...this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Harper. no matter how much you want to spin it. this has to do with the 3600 men who died on Vimy and the 60 000 who died serving their country in the great war. have some goddamn respect

THis has nothing to do with Vimy
This is about a chubby ,large chested little man, desperate to impress the moron bush with a stupid speach claiming he can hear the words from people who died 90 years ago.
Maybe these two morons ( bush and Harper) should be be listening to the words of the Canadian soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and the American soldiers who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq.

They would be saying
" why am I dead?Why did I die for no reason at all?"
How these 2 morons sleep at night ( especially Harper with all those dead people talking to him) is beyond me
How exactly is commenting on the moment Canada struck the world stage as a Nation and the heart felt feelings he had as he walked the hallowed ground of Vimy, supposed to be a suck up to Bush?

Or is this the mangled manifestations of your deluded ideology coming to type?

Please for give me if that came off as an attack, it is not ment to, but you seemed confused.

There was no politics in his words. There was only heart felt memorializing the of the moment of our finest hour as a Nation and the emence price paid by our sons.

Where is Bush in that?

Harper did not even mention the 6 young RCR's lost on Sunday. Now had he folded them into his speach and spinned it, as did Mcsquinty, then you might have a case for a calus politicizing moment, in the absolutely most wrong venue.

So why exactly are you not harping about Mcsquinty?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Don't listen to people like Baylee, according to him if its not left then it must be Bush. :roll:

People like Baylee fail to realise that Canadians, Afghanis, and yes even Americans are people.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:28 pm

$1:
Long time no see penatrator. You back or just stopping by for a visit?

He was RTU'd from Afghanistan after they began noticing too many lambs, kids and baby camels bore a disturbing resemblance to him. :lol:

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:51 pm

Why waste the time........I am filled with anger reading this little pissant's opinion on the whole issue, but why waste the time belittling him/her/it. We understand what Harper felt on those hallowed grounds, we do. Canadians do. This little shit is more than likely, and I hate to say it, not Canadian. Or perhaps one of those Part time Canadians we rescue out of wartorn countries like Lebanon when the shit hit's the fan

Hasn't the right to have an opinion my friends-but alas it is also for these ones that our soldiers die.

Oh the freedom we provide.....

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:19 pm

stratos stratos:
baylee baylee:
So your admitting your initial post was not about Harper being at Vimy. Nor really about his speach there. Your only reason to post was to ridicule Harper and the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. So instead of coming

AWWWW No. and yes.

My initial post had nothing to do with Vimy but about Harper claiming he was having a conversatiopn with dead people
It is easy to ridicule Harper, dont you think

$1:
how in your twisted little mind you can turn this ceremonial event into a 'Harper trying to impress Bush' deal is beyond me.

Almost everything Harper does is to try and impress bush, or carry out the demands made by bush.

$1:
Can't you read Baylee, the families of the soldiers who recently died have been saying they died for a cause they believe in.

I dont think so.
To say so is just a standard thing to say when in mourning

But the fact still remains, Harper claimed he was talking to dead people.

What a fat big chested goof

Schleihauf says..
$1:
Don't listen to people like Baylee, according to him if its not left then it must be Bush. Rolling Eyes

People like Baylee fail to realise that Canadians, Afghanis, and yes even Americans are people.

What do you know little boy, Little boys like you fail to realize the kids being sent to die for a worthless cause are people who should still be alive.

You think moron bush or Harper really give a damn about these people

But the fact still remains, Harper talks to dead people ( What a fat big chested goof ) and bush has conversations with God :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:57 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:
Long time no see penatrator. You back or just stopping by for a visit?

He was RTU'd from Afghanistan after they began noticing too many lambs, kids and baby camels bore a disturbing resemblance to him. :lol:

ROTFL just rem. you said that not me. ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:19 pm

Nick-the-Canadian Nick-the-Canadian:
baylee baylee:
Or more correctly the dead speak to him.

What a goof.Did you all hear his speach today where he was saying he could hear the words of people who died 90 years ago. hahaha

I will fucking use your ass for my bait when I go bear hunting this spring you fucking retard.

Thats probably the worst fucking thing i've ever read on this site, you fuckin moron

Even if I don't agree with everything Harper says, I think he spoke VERY WELL.
I may never agree with you again. But well said. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:25 pm

baylee baylee:
stratos stratos:
baylee baylee:
So your admitting your initial post was not about Harper being at Vimy. Nor really about his speach there. Your only reason to post was to ridicule Harper and the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. So instead of coming

AWWWW No. and yes.

My initial post had nothing to do with Vimy but about Harper claiming he was having a conversatiopn with dead people
It is easy to ridicule Harper, dont you think

$1:
how in your twisted little mind you can turn this ceremonial event into a 'Harper trying to impress Bush' deal is beyond me.

Almost everything Harper does is to try and impress bush, or carry out the demands made by bush.

$1:
Can't you read Baylee, the families of the soldiers who recently died have been saying they died for a cause they believe in.

I dont think so.
To say so is just a standard thing to say when in mourning

But the fact still remains, Harper claimed he was talking to dead people.

What a fat big chested goof

Schleihauf says..
$1:
Don't listen to people like Baylee, according to him if its not left then it must be Bush. Rolling Eyes

What do you know little boy, Little boys like you fail to realize the kids being sent to die for a worthless cause are people who should still be alive.

You think moron bush or Harper really give a damn about these people

But the fact still remains, Harper talks to dead people ( What a fat big chested goof ) and bush has conversations with God :wink:
$1:
the fact still remains
remove the word still and who do you get :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:41 pm

$1:
and bush has conversations with God

So Baylee has reservations about those who pray?

He should rent OH GOD 1 & 2..........

Yeah, I know prayer is supposed to be one-way but consider this----perhaps you cannot hear him...or you are not really listening. People hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.
:roll:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 295 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 20  Next