Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:49 pm

Tricks wrote:
lily wrote:
Quote:
Try reading what I wrote.

I did read what you wrote. I'm wondering if you did.
Wow, there is a stupid question.

Quote:
Quote:
The only reason he is distancing himself is because the majority of Canadians don't care, or are too stupid, and just listen to what the spinners tell them.

Including Harper, apparently. ;)
And there is a stupid conclusion.

Quote:
Quote:
Why because the people who make generalizations are never discouraged on your side just like the people on my side are never discouraged from dodging and saying the libs did worse?

No. And you're making generalizations again. :D
Again? And show me where one was discouraged. Then I will start doing it. Deal?

I think you and Lily are involved in a may - december romance. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm

DerbyX wrote:
Tricks wrote:
lily wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
The only reason he is distancing himself is because the majority of Canadians don't care, or are too stupid, and just listen to what the spinners tell them.

Quote:
Quote:
Why because the people who make generalizations are never discouraged on your side just like the people on my side are never discouraged from dodging and saying the libs did worse?

More like I'm sick of her shit. I'm starting to think like Shep. And I know how much you dislike him ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 pm

Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
Tricks wrote:
lily wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

More like I'm sick of her shit. I'm starting to think like Shep. And I know how much you dislike him ;)

Shep is not someone to emulate. He has said some very unsavory things and conducted himself in an inexcusable manner for someone who reports to both a teacher and a father. I used to respect him at one point then he started calling every body who disagreed with anything Israel did a "Nazi" (though he claims I have a faxation), and very dishonestly provoked me in a realted conversation so "his students" can critique my debate skills. He excused his own behaviour though.

Of course thats just my opinion. Forum relationships are a funny beast. People I respect and like greatly have extremely poor opinions of other people I respect and like. The same can be said of me. People that like me are liked by people who hate me. People who hate me are liked by people who like me.

Thats the beauty of the forum beast.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:59 pm

lily wrote:
For goodness sake, Tricks. You won't "see" anything because you refuse to. I've pointed it out to you on numerous occasions and frankly I'm getting tired of the repetitive questions.
I'm sick of you saying you are pointing shit out to me...every time I ask a question. I ask something, you said you answer it before. You don't have the answer. You are baiting me. You're an asshole. Plain and simple.

Quote:
While I'm at it, I'm also getting tired of you breaking down my posts into individual sentences and responding to them one by one. I'm posting forests, you're seeing trees.
Too fucking bad. It's how I post. Going to try and control how I post? Jebus you are a bitch.
Quote:
As for my "stupid conclusion"... you stated that Harper only distanced himself because the majority of Canadians are too stupid to believe anything but what the spin-docs tell them. Why would that be? If he felt he was doing the right thing... why wouldn't he stand up and keep doing it? Why bow to the pressure?
Because he doesn't have a majority government. I want him to stand up for what he is doing, but he isn't for political reasons. He wants a majority government so he can make changes that he feels need to be made. Most I'm sure I will agree with. So he has to keep his distance from shit like this so that is possible. Seriously, it's not a hard concept. You're just a moron.
Quote:
Unless he's just that weak of a leader... which is what some have been accusing the Lib leaders of doing.
He is a fairly weak leader. But he is better then what we have had lately. He's probably the only leader we have had for a good 20 years.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:16 pm

lily wrote:
Tricks wrote:
lily wrote:
For goodness sake, Tricks. You won't "see" anything because you refuse to. I've pointed it out to you on numerous occasions and frankly I'm getting tired of the repetitive questions.
I'm sick of you saying you are pointing shit out to me...every time I ask a question. I ask something, you said you answer it before. You don't have the answer. You are baiting me. You're an asshole. Plain and simple.

Nice. Accuse me of baiting you and then call me an asshole. :lol:

I answer your questions, Tricks, but some of them are just plain stupid. One recent and notable example - JetBoy said something about his grade 9 annual and you asked him "why grade 9?" How does that even matter to the discussion?
I have my reasons. If you can't see them, that's your problem.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
While I'm at it, I'm also getting tired of you breaking down my posts into individual sentences and responding to them one by one. I'm posting forests, you're seeing trees.
Too fucking bad. It's how I post. Going to try and control how I post? Jebus you are a bitch.

Yes yes, tricks, we all know you think I'm a bitch. This isn't really furthering anything.

You can post however you want, but don't be surprised when people get frustrated that you continually miss the point. You spend so much time seeking out the minutiae that you fail to see the big picture.

And I'm not the first to point this out.
I don't remember anyone else mentioning it, but if they had, they are probably like you, which means I don't care what they think.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
As for my "stupid conclusion"... you stated that Harper only distanced himself because the majority of Canadians are too stupid to believe anything but what the spin-docs tell them. Why would that be? If he felt he was doing the right thing... why wouldn't he stand up and keep doing it? Why bow to the pressure?
Because he doesn't have a majority government. I want him to stand up for what he is doing, but he isn't for political reasons. He wants a majority government so he can make changes that he feels need to be made. Most I'm sure I will agree with. So he has to keep his distance from shit like this so that is possible. Seriously, it's not a hard concept. You're just a moron.

So he's a politician, just like all the others. Wasn't he supposed to be different though? Wasn't he supposed to be ethical and bring values and honour to the PM's office?
ROTFL No. He was just supposed to be better then the other guy. There is rarely anyone ethical in Politics. If they are ethical, they are doing something important, not being a government official.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unless he's just that weak of a leader... which is what some have been accusing the Lib leaders of doing.
He is a fairly weak leader. But he is better then what we have had lately. He's probably the only leader we have had for a good 20 years.

that's not how I remember the posts before the last election. :D
We also hadn't seen him lead yet. We were expecting great things from him. Some we got, some we didn't.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:23 pm

Quote:
We also hadn't seen him lead yet. We were expecting great things from him. Some we got, some we didn't.

re: Harper?

We haven't seen him lead? What do you mean? He has led the gov't for the past 18 months has he not?

He hasn't led a majority gov't but he certain has led. He has represented our country on the international stage and made decision at the federal level.

Good or bad, like him or hate him, you can't deny that he has led.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:24 pm

DerbyX wrote:
Quote:

We haven't seen him lead? What do you mean? He has led the gov't for the past 18 months has he not?
She said before the election.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:27 pm

Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
Quote:

My bad.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:49 pm

DerbyX wrote:
Tricks wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
Quote:

My bad.
No biggie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:49 pm

lily wrote:
Quote:
I don't remember anyone else mentioning it, but if they had, they are probably like you, which means I don't care what they think.

I think you do though. ;)
More baiting. Wonderful.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:19 am

lily wrote:
Baiting?

uh huh.
WTF Lily, you sure like to stir the shit lately.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am

All the lefties are on the offensive. This thread and a number of others are small potatoe politics blown into an attack against Harper and the CPC. It's politics to question but Harpers record does look good, compared to Chretien, martin and that obscure Enviro-Minister who never did anything-Dion.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Edmonton Oilers

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:15 pm

ridenrain wrote:
All the lefties are on the offensive. This thread and a number of others are small potatoe politics blown into an attack against Harper and the CPC. It's politics to question but Harpers record does look good, compared to Chretien, martin and that obscure Enviro-Minister who never did anything-Dion.

They just can't deal with the fact Harper isn't going anywhere no matter how much they wished..

Just wait if there's another election and Harper wins, they will be melting down..
:D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:32 am

I am an ordinary guy.. and I have had to contact my member of parliament a few times.. I called his local office and I received a return call from him from Ottawa .. and he is the speaker of the house..
able to contact my governmnent... you bet !