CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61683
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Wrong. Most Democrats are moderate. Only a few are radical.


I'd hate to see what the radicals are like if these are the moderates:



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 am
 


martin14 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
he went for the Democrat moderates who weren't pleased by the national party's slide towards post-1960's radicalism.



Oh, you mean the white working class men and women, that voted Trump this time around ?


Besides, a "moderate" Democrat is a rare breed these days.


There used to be a lot more variety in politics. More people voted their consciences and weren't as beholden to dogma and ideology the way they are today. I'm sure some of you guys can't understand it, what with the way you won't consider anything a victory unless you've completely annihilated an "enemy", but there used to be some value seen by most in the simple act of getting along in a relatively friendly manner.

That's all over now. Not sure about the kind of twisted mentality that considers it a great thing to have constant and unrelenting total war. Probably the kind of misfits that never had any friends because all the other kids were able to recognize a monster when they saw or smelled one.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61683
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 am
 


Thanos wrote:
I'm sure some of you guys can't understand it, what with the way you won't consider anything a victory unless you've completely annihilated an "enemy", but there used to be some value seen by most in the simple act of getting along in a relatively friendly manner.


So I can expect you to be nicer to Republicans, conservatives, and President Trump?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I'm sure some of you guys can't understand it, what with the way you won't consider anything a victory unless you've completely annihilated an "enemy", but there used to be some value seen by most in the simple act of getting along in a relatively friendly manner.


So I can expect you to be nicer to Republicans, conservatives, and President Trump?


No, because there's no gain in reaching out to nihilists and sadists whose main interest is in causing harm to those weaker than them. Which is why I'll be avoiding this Kenney/WRA nonsense like it's the plague.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33480
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am
 


Thanos wrote:
There used to be a lot more variety in politics. More people voted their consciences and weren't as beholden to dogma and ideology the way they are today. I'm sure some of you guys can't understand it, what with the way you won't consider anything a victory unless you've completely annihilated an "enemy", but there used to be some value seen by most in the simple act of getting along in a relatively friendly manner.

That's all over now. Not sure about the kind of twisted mentality that considers it a great thing to have constant and unrelenting total war. Probably the kind of misfits that never had any friends because all the other kids were able to recognize a monster when they saw or smelled one.


You complain now, but refuse to accept any responsibility for the deterioration.
Just like BF.

Obama and his radical agenda rushed ramrod down the throats of the American people.
Just like Trudeau is now doing. And the EU Commission in Brussels.

And Clinton, with his power hungry whore wife, destroying lives and enjoying every step along the way,
while creating a billion dollar empire for themselves.
Just like Tony Blair. and Hillary. And Gore. And others.

The last 'moderate' Democrat was Carter, and that was a long time ago.

Fess up to those, and maybe there is something to talk about.
But you won't, because you are just as much of a hardass as you now try to complain
about. Sorry, not listening too much anymore.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am
 


The only responsibility I take is that my previous support for conservatives might have led to this mess. All I can say to that is allowing myself to let the angry, bitter, and simplistic politics of my parent's generation to consume too much of my lifetime was a deeply bad mistake for me to make. Beyond that all I really feel is relief that my disassociation with what calls itself conservatism means that I'm highly unlikely to either deliberately or mistakenly end up voting for some gilded authoritarian nutcase using conservatism for it's own twisted ends, in the way 63 million-odd Americans did when they cast ballots for Donald Trump.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33480
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am
 


Then stop complaining that no one wants to compromise anymore, and just tell you to fuck off.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 am
 


Yeah, I forgot the part where you'll go along quite willingly with any piece of shit as long as it promises to hammer down on the Muslims. I'd suggest that you read up some history on the Crusades, where the sacred cause basically got destroyed by the greed and vile nature of the kings and princes back in Europe. Given though that you probably haven't even read back far enough about your own numerous countrymen who supported and collaborated with the monster of World War Two, asking you to take a trip to the 11th or 12th century to learn something about not tagging along with a shit leader is probably just too much to ask of you.

Also, fuck you too, you MAGA asshole.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33480
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am
 


And, once again another thread gets destroyed because Thanos the whining shitbag
has to run around and derail everything.

What could have been something interesting is now in tatters because
Thanos can't resist any opportunity to wail like a little girl,
and goes for the personal stuff because he just can't face up to the fact
that he has nothing else to offer.

it's no wonder Jared doesn't post that much anymore, nor does he even see the value
in posting in his own threads, because Thanos turns everything he touches into
complete and utter shit.

It's no wonder that this site doesn't attract any new members, either.
Who wants to join with a raging asshole running around and ruining everything.


Oh and btw, you dumbassed motherfucker, I had one grandfather in hiding, and one
being a slave in a labour camp.

My mom had no teeth later in life, thanks to no milk for babies during the Occupation.
My dad had his arm broken by a Kraut bastard, a break
the arm never really recovered from, because there was no plaster.

So you can stick that very far up your very wide ass.

Martin is out.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61683
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:20 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
And, once again another thread gets destroyed because Thanos the whining shitbag
has to run around and derail everything.

What could have been something interesting is now in tatters because
Thanos can't resist any opportunity to wail like a little girl,
and goes for the personal stuff because he just can't face up to the fact
that he has nothing else to offer.

it's no wonder Jared doesn't post that much anymore, nor does he even see the value
in posting in his own threads, because Thanos turns everything he touches into
complete and utter shit.

It's no wonder that this site doesn't attract any new members, either.
Who wants to join with a raging asshole running around and ruining everything.


Oh and btw, you dumbassed motherfucker, I had one grandfather in hiding, and one
being a slave in a labour camp.

My mom had no teeth later in life, thanks to no milk for babies during the Occupation.
My dad had his arm broken by a Kraut bastard, a break
the arm never really recovered from, because there was no plaster.

So you can stick that very far up your very wide ass.

Martin is out.


I can totally understand where this came from.

:|


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61683
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:21 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I'm sure some of you guys can't understand it, what with the way you won't consider anything a victory unless you've completely annihilated an "enemy", but there used to be some value seen by most in the simple act of getting along in a relatively friendly manner.


So I can expect you to be nicer to Republicans, conservatives, and President Trump?


No


Then just shut the fuck up about how we're supposed to be nice to you. Thanks.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:

So I can expect you to be nicer to Republicans, conservatives, and President Trump?


No


Then just shut the fuck up about how we're supposed to be nice to you. Thanks.


I'll be as nice to Trump as you were to Obama. How's that for a trade off?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:21 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
And, once again another thread gets destroyed because Thanos the whining shitbag
has to run around and derail everything.

What could have been something interesting is now in tatters because
Thanos can't resist any opportunity to wail like a little girl,
and goes for the personal stuff because he just can't face up to the fact
that he has nothing else to offer.

it's no wonder Jared doesn't post that much anymore, nor does he even see the value
in posting in his own threads, because Thanos turns everything he touches into
complete and utter shit.

It's no wonder that this site doesn't attract any new members, either.
Who wants to join with a raging asshole running around and ruining everything.


Oh and btw, you dumbassed motherfucker, I had one grandfather in hiding, and one
being a slave in a labour camp.

My mom had no teeth later in life, thanks to no milk for babies during the Occupation.
My dad had his arm broken by a Kraut bastard, a break
the arm never really recovered from, because there was no plaster.

So you can stick that very far up your very wide ass.

Martin is out.


Odd family history from someone who today talks about how great it would be to go all fucking Nazi, and not just on the Muslims but also on anyone who doesn't agree 100% with what the Great Men of today like Putin and Trump want to accomplish, along with having to fully endorse every tactic and method they'll use to do it. Regardless of any of that, go fuck yourself in all your holes with a wooden shoe just for the chickenshit drive-by smear you used that set this fucking event off in the first place.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 61683
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
I'll be as nice to Trump as you were to Obama. How's that for a trade off?


I'm still nicer to Obama than you are to Trump.

I think you'd kill your own grandmother if that was what it took to get at Trump.

Seriously, my friend, I have anger problems. You have rage problems.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26578
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:17 pm
 


You guys don't like the way I fight back then don't hit me with some kind of goddamn drive-by and think I'll let it slide. I don't like what happened here today but I'll be damned if I'm the one who'll apologize for it this time.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.