Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:17 am

Nor does Judge Dread actually quote the relevant part of the legislature that states (sec 7.), “7. (1) Nothing in this Act shall be deemed to apply to the repeal, amendment or alteration of the British North America Acts, 1867 to 1930, or any order, rule or regulation made thereunder.”

He’s a rank amateur.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:26 am

thelaw thelaw:
Your 2." The statute of Westminster only confers legislative authority to Britain with the consent of the Dominion." Must be why the politicians still swear allegiance to the queen, and not a Canadian constitution. Then canada is still a colony by your explanation. Its all about your fucking taxes in your government propaganda.

And here we have the last death throes of thelaw. Using the Comment Corner observed "Argument by Abandonment", "Won't Pay Taxes Monkey" abandons all claim to either the BNA Act AND the Statute of Westminster which fueled his earlier retardation. I guess we'll consider the matter closed until "Won't Pay Taxes Monkey" can actually refute the Acts themselves rather than blather on about who is what according to him.

P.S. People swear allegiance to the Queen in this country dimwit because Queen Elizabeth II is the Queen of Canada. It has nothing to do with being a colony, a golf-course or the Futureshop where you piss blood over seeing the GST added to PS3 games.

You're wrong, I'm right, pay your fucking taxes.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:22 am

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:
Your 2." The statute of Westminster only confers legislative authority to Britain with the consent of the Dominion." Must be why the politicians still swear allegiance to the queen, and not a Canadian constitution. Then canada is still a colony by your explanation. Its all about your fucking taxes in your government propaganda.

And here we have the last death throes of thelaw. Using the Comment Corner observed "Argument by Abandonment", "Won't Pay Taxes Monkey" abandons all claim to either the BNA Act AND the Statute of Westminster which fueled his earlier retardation. I guess we'll consider the matter closed until "Won't Pay Taxes Monkey" can actually refute the Acts themselves rather than blather on about who is what according to him.

P.S. People swear allegiance to the Queen in this country dimwit because Queen Elizabeth II is the Queen of Canada. It has nothing to do with being a colony, a golf-course or the Futureshop where you piss blood over seeing the GST added to PS3 games.

Then the statute of westminster gave the people their sovereignty from Britain but the queen still owns the land of Canada; and its politicians as slaves still swear allegiance to her. Get with it i'm right , so far right you fell over.
Paradigm naturalperson. I,m not telling you not to pay all the taxes you voluntary want to. but quir bitching against thous who don't want to . Only a uninformed slave has such an attitude .

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:58 am

Message statement to the sheeple: take your circus somewhere else as you’ve been schooled here, boy.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:30 am

thelaw thelaw:
Then the statute of westminster gave the people their sovereignty from Britain but the queen still owns the land of Canada; and its politicians as slaves still swear allegiance to her. Get with it i'm right , so far right you fell over.
Paradigm naturalperson. I,m not telling you not to pay all the taxes you voluntary want to. but quir bitching against thous who don't want to . Only a uninformed slave has such an attitude .

Dear Won't Pay Taxes Monkey,

The law clearly states, as it always has, that you, as a citizen of Canada, must pay your taxes. There isn't some clever little legal loophole to weasel out of doing it, I thoroughly bashed that down for you. You've abandoned all of your arguments rather than admit they're faulty (which is a tacit admission in and of itself) and now your shitful attitude has degenerated to believing your exempt from paying taxes because there's Crown land. That's pathetic.

Pay your fucking taxes.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:32 am

Mustang1,

I forgot about the message statements to the sheeple. Shades of Sushicotto and Whatistruth with the Won't Pay Taxes Monkey, huh?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:09 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Nor does Judge Dread actually quote the relevant part of the legislature that states (sec 7.), “7. (1) Nothing in this Act shall be deemed to apply to the repeal, amendment or alteration of the British North America Acts, 1867 to 1930, or any order, rule or regulation made thereunder.”

He’s a rank amateur.
It did not have to , it gave the provinces TOTAL sovereignty and the power to make any laws they wanted . (2)No law and no provition of any law made after the commencement of this Act by the parliament of a Dominion ((2) the provision of section 2 of this act shall extend to laws made by any of the provinces of Canada and to the legislatures of such provinces )shall be void or inoperative on the ground that it is repugnant to the law of England, or the provisions of any existing or future act of the parliament of the U.K., or to any order, rul,orregulation made underany such Act, and the powers of the parliament of a dominion SHALL INCLUDE THE POWER TO REPEAL OR AMEND ANY SUCH ACT, ORDER OR REGULATION In so far as the same is part of the law of the dominion. So the provinces were given sovereignty and could pass any law they wanted. When did each province hold a referendum saying they wanted to borrow and use the B.N.A.Act as their own constitution. Sovereignty means no Queen , Govonor general, Or L.G.G of britan. The provinces got their sovereignty;but the dictators in ottawa wanted to maintain control, and assumed power and gave the people the threat of income taxing powers which the people said they do not have. No taxes payable.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:11 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

The law clearly states, as it always has, that you, as a citizen of Canada, must pay your taxes. There isn't some clever little legal loophole to weasel out of doing it, I thoroughly bashed that down for you. You've abandoned all of your arguments rather than admit they're faulty (which is a tacit admission in and of itself) and now your shitful attitude has degenerated to believing your exempt from paying taxes because there's Crown land. That's pathetic.

Pay your fucking taxes.
What law was that and when was it passed?No legal right to tax me.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

You are right Bill Haldane abandond his affidavit by not answering questions on cross-examination by me. I win . crooked judge looses, thank you . Quit fucking so you wont have to pay fucking taxes.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:39 pm

thelaw thelaw:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

He’s a rank amateur.
It did not have to , it gave the provinces TOTAL sovereignty and the power to make any laws they wanted . (2)No law and no provition of any law made after the commencement of this Act by the parliament of a Dominion ((2) the provision of section 2 of this act shall extend to laws made by any of the provinces of Canada and to the legislatures of such provinces )shall be void or inoperative on the ground that it is repugnant to the law of England, or the provisions of any existing or future act of the parliament of the U.K., or to any order, rul,orregulation made underany such Act, and the powers of the parliament of a dominion SHALL INCLUDE THE POWER TO REPEAL OR AMEND ANY SUCH ACT, ORDER OR REGULATION In so far as the same is part of the law of the dominion. So the provinces were given sovereignty and could pass any law they wanted. When did each province hold a referendum saying they wanted to borrow and use the B.N.A.Act as their own constitution. Sovereignty means no Queen , Govonor general, Or L.G.G of britan. The provinces got their sovereignty;but the dictators in ottawa wanted to maintain control, and assumed power and gave the people the threat of income taxing powers which the people said they do not have. No taxes payable.

Pay your taxes and save us the muddled junk. You don’t know about the Statute of Westminster. You don’t know about the BNA Act. You don’t know about the Constitution Act. And you certainly don’t know squat about Canadian history or government. In fact, all you know is how to promulgate ignorance.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:45 pm

thelaw thelaw:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Pay your fucking taxes.

Won't Pay taxes Monkey,

The first law was the British North America Act, 1867. That gave the federal government the power to tax you under S. 91(3).

Then, they passed the Income War Tax Act, 1917. Those monies came directly from your income.

Then, the Statute of Westminster is irrelevant. S. 7(1) says so in terms of the BNA Act.

Then, the Constitution Act, 1982 reaffirmed the Constitution Act, 1867 (aka the BNA Act), which was ratified by all of the provincial governments save one.

You're four times a loser.

Pay your fucking taxes.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:47 pm

thelaw thelaw:
You are right Bill Haldane abandond his affidavit by not answering questions on cross-examination by me. I win . crooked judge looses, thank you . Quit fucking so you wont have to pay fucking taxes.

What were those first three words?

thelaw thelaw:
You are right

Thanks, but I already knew that.

Pay your fucking taxes.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:02 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Pay your fucking taxes.

Won't Pay taxes Monkey,

The first law was the British North America Act, 1867. That gave the federal government the power to tax you under S. 91(3).

Then, they passed the Income War Tax Act, 1917. Those monies came directly from your income.

Then, the Statute of Westminster is irrelevant. S. 7(1) says so in terms of the BNA Act.

Then, the Constitution Act, 1982 reaffirmed the Constitution Act, 1867 (aka the BNA Act), which was ratified by all of the provincial governments save one.

You're four times a loser.

Pay your fucking taxes.
How many laws did sadam pass they were all legal because he said so. you assume the position of condoning the government of Canada condoning the actions of sadam by dooing the same thing. It is only a matter of time before the same remedy is applied to the Canadian government. Quit torturing people who practice political opposition.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:02 pm

thelaw: Can you please reimburse (sp?) CKA for the amount of server bandwidth you've waisted?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:13 pm

thelaw: I would like to thank you. I never knew that so many people worked for the Canadian propaganda department up until now.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 447 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 30  Next