Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm

thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
Brenda Brenda:
thelaw thelaw:
Another demonstration of it's not what you have done but who you know and how much money can buy- Parris H at home for 40 days.

For the first time, and probably the last, I agree with you...

Although I cannot see the point of posting this post of yours in this thread, because, of course, she has her own :wink:

He's trying to add some degree of credability to his already pathetically staggering argument.
And we all know you have no credibility. Garbage in and all you post is garbage out; and think you got an education. Better ask your politician who you think represents you what you should do next.

LMFAO. At least I HAVE an education. When I asked you what you had, the only answer I got was "I've spent 20 years rebelling against the country I live in that keeps me safe etc. etc."
What a pile of B.S.With all your so called education you did not answer the 8 questions because you can not explain the corruption of how the government operates.
Your use of LMFAQ demonstrates your lack of education and any form of being able to debate the political and history of Canada.

I did answer your 8 questions, you just didn't like the answers I gave you. And the only thing "LMFAO" proves is I spend too much time on a computer. It was easier than typing "1'm 51771n6 h3r3 |4u6h1n6 my 455 0ff 47 y0ur 1ncr3d1b|3 57up1d17y".

Edit: I'm still waiting for you to tell me about your education.

P.S. At least I can read. It was "LMFAO", not "LMFAQ". "Q" and "O" are too far away on the keyboard to be a typo buddy. I pity your incompetance.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 pm

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 pm

kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
Brenda Brenda:
thelaw thelaw:
Another demonstration of it's not what you have done but who you know and how much money can buy- Parris H at home for 40 days.

For the first time, and probably the last, I agree with you...

Although I cannot see the point of posting this post of yours in this thread, because, of course, she has her own :wink:

He's trying to add some degree of credability to his already pathetically staggering argument.
And we all know you have no credibility. Garbage in and all you post is garbage out; and think you got an education. Better ask your politician who you think represents you what you should do next.

LMFAO. At least I HAVE an education. When I asked you what you had, the only answer I got was "I've spent 20 years rebelling against the country I live in that keeps me safe etc. etc."
What a pile of B.S.With all your so called education you did not answer the 8 questions because you can not explain the corruption of how the government operates.
Your use of LMFAQ demonstrates your lack of education and any form of being able to debate the political and history of Canada.

I did answer your 8 questions, you just didn't like the answers I gave you. And the only thing "LMFAO" proves is I spend too much time on a computer. It was easier than typing "1'm 51771n6 h3r3 |4u6h1n6 my 455 0ff 47 y0ur 1ncr3d1b|3 57up1d17y".

Edit: I'm still waiting for you to tell me about your education.

P.S. At least I can read. It was "LMFAO", not "LMFAQ". "Q" and "O" are too far away on the keyboard to be a typo buddy. I pity your incompetance.
You are not even smart enough to stick to the topic. And no you did not answer the 8 questions.If you want to post your real name and your incompetence on another topic go to it- eand a.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 pm

thelaw thelaw:
You are not even smart enough to stick to the topic. And no you did not answer the 8 questions.If you want to post your real name and your incompetence on another topic go to it- eand a.

You started it this time dude. And how about you go search for the part where I actually did answer your questions? It's around page 24 I think, but don't quote me on that.

P.S. I'm still waiting to hear your education. I've asked countless times and you keep skirting it. Could this be because you're a 30 year old living in your mom's basement with no education who's only hobbie is drinking and bitching about the government that gives you your welfare checks?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:47 pm

thelaw thelaw:
Brenda Brenda:
thelaw thelaw:
Brenda Brenda:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
And what is all the people in China known as? What were all the people in Iraq known as when Saddam was in power? You know when all you know is what the government tells you you have been indoctrrinated by a dictator, called the P.M. ; and are scared with no ability to think otherwise, but follow like sheep. AS proven by your inability to answer the questions .

Tell me, Quack, so we can compair, what have you accomplished in your life? You know, considering you're such an enlightened "thinker" and I'm a retarded sheep, tell me what you have accomplished.

RULES:
No lieing or embelleshing. I know it will be hard for you, but try.
The ability to tell government propaganda from facts.

And what qualifies you to do that?

Still waiting on your answer to this Quack.
I see you haven't posted any accomplishments- loser

He learns fast ROTFL
that is better than some who will never learn ; but just keep on posting bs

Who are you talking about? I asked you before, but you never answered...
All posters who can't answer the following questions.
!. When did Canada get it's independence from Britain : and what did that mean ?;
2. Is Canada still a colony of Britain?
3. . Does Queen Elizabeth ii own any land in Canada ?
4Do the people have to be free and sovereign before they can create a democracy ?
5.Did the people of Canada ever ratify a constitution by a referendum , and on what date?
6. Where did the federal government get it's power to govern, from what ?
7.. where does the provincial governments get their power from?
8. what changed as to how and who was governing Canada before november11 1931, and after Dec. 11 , 1931 ? .
Experience qualifies me to do that.

Here were the questions where are your answers???

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 pm

kal kal:
So, let's answer your questions, in practise.
$1:
1. Is Canada a colony ?

Not anymore.
$1:
2. is Canada an independent country?

Yes.
$1:
3. If Canada is an independent Country when did it become an independent country?

$1:
4. If Canada is an independent country what is the Bill , statute, or law that Confirmed it?

The British North America Act of 1867. That made the country independanty governed. You'll argue this, because clearly your definition and my definition of when Canada became independant vary. The Statute of Westminister of 1931 granted full legislative independance to Commonwealth countries already under self-government.
$1:
5. If Canada became an independent country what powers did the politicians gain or loose on the day after, compared to what they had the day before?..

Pfft.. I took this in Law, I'm not going to rip apart the damned constitution right now. Besides, in practise the one we have now is differant, so other than an academic standpoint it doesn't really matter does it?
$1:
6.Are Canadians considered to be well educated?

Yes. If you want prooff of that, I'll be glad to provide it. Though you seem to be an exception to the rule.
$1:
7.What was the change in power of the Governor General before compared to after Canada's independence?

Again, in practise, nothing really. After the rebellions of 1837 and 1838 the colony was self-legeslated and the GG was a figurehead.
$1:
8. What is the legal definition of democracy?.

There isn't one. The definition changes depending on the context it is applied, the definition of it has also changed over time. However, I like this definition the best:
"Form of government in which supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodic free elections"
$1:
9. Why do the politicians swear allegiance to the Queen, and not a Canadian constitution?

Tradition. No other reason.
$1:
10 . why is not Dec 11 celebrated as Canadas independence day?

Also because Canada gained self-governing independance on July 1, 1867 :roll:

Wow. You truely are fucking usless.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:17 pm

kal kal:
kal kal:
$1:
1. Is Canada a colony ?

Not anymore.
$1:

Yes.
$1:
3. If Canada is an independent Country when did it become an independent country?

$1:
4. If Canada is an independent country what is the Bill , statute, or law that Confirmed it?

The British North America Act of 1867. That made the country independanty governed. You'll argue this, because clearly your definition and my definition of when Canada became independant vary. The Statute of Westminister of 1931 granted full legislative independance to Commonwealth countries already under self-government.
$1:
5. If Canada became an independent country what powers did the politicians gain or loose on the day after, compared to what they had the day before?..

Pfft.. I took this in Law, I'm not going to rip apart the damned constitution right now. Besides, in practise the one we have now is differant, so other than an academic standpoint it doesn't really matter does it?
$1:

Yes. If you want prooff of that, I'll be glad to provide it. Though you seem to be an exception to the rule.
$1:
7.What was the change in power of the Governor General before compared to after Canada's independence?

Again, in practise, nothing really. After the rebellions of 1837 and 1838 the colony was self-legeslated and the GG was a figurehead.
$1:

There isn't one. The definition changes depending on the context it is applied, the definition of it has also changed over time. However, I like this definition the best:
"Form of government in which supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodic free elections"
$1:
9. Why do the politicians swear allegiance to the Queen, and not a Canadian constitution?

$1:

And that is a demonstration of your INDOCTRINATED education. , just like the people in communists run countries , believe everything the government tells them .

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:21 pm

thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
kal kal:
$1:
1. Is Canada a colony ?

Not anymore.
$1:

Yes.
$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

And that is a demonstration of your INDOCTRINATED education. , just like the people in communists run countries , believe everything the government tells them .

Find me credible evidence to the contrary. Ie, find me someone with credentials backing up your claims that's published said claims.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 pm

kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
kal kal:
$1:
1. Is Canada a colony ?

Not anymore.
$1:

Yes.
$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

Find me credible evidence to the contrary. Ie, find me someone with credentials backing up your claims that's published said claims.
In a reply from Department of justice Constitutional law Branch wpg .mb.they sent me a copy of Constitutional Law of Canada by Peter W. Hogg loose -leaf Edition volume 1. === professor Emeritus, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto. 3 INDEPENDENCE "But confederation must not be confused with independance. The British North American Act, while it created a new Dominion under the name of Canada, did NOT create an independent country . The federating provinces were all British colonies,...."
What have you got that proves otherwise?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm

thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
kal kal:
$1:
1. Is Canada a colony ?

Not anymore.
$1:

Yes.
$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

$1:

In a reply from Department of justice Constitutional law Branch wpg .mb.they sent me a copy of Constitutional Law of Canada by Peter W. Hogg loose -leaf Edition volume 1. === professor Emeritus, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto. 3 INDEPENDENCE "But confederation must not be confused with independance. The British North American Act, while it created a new Dominion under the name of Canada, did NOT create an independent country . The federating provinces were all British colonies,...."

The fact that the GG can't refuse to sign any piece of legislation passed by the house.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:35 pm

thelaw thelaw:

A f**king big gun.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Kal your patience is noteworthy ([img]http://www.canadaka.net/modules/My_Uploads/user_folders/SprCForr/sm_salute[1].gif[/img]), but this thread is a flaming ruin.

I'm ending the pain now.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 447 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30