Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:18 pm

A person who knows his rights and the law , and challenged government corruption, and the justice system once again proved how corrupt it is in not allowing a fair trial. Only in a fake democracy. Not like all you government propagandist who havent the will or fortitude to take me on in a fair court case. Post your name and address for service and i will lay the claim, and you can defend it. Ps bring your professor and your textbook.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:48 pm

thelaw thelaw:
A person who knows his rights and the law , and challenged government corruption, and the justice system once again proved how corrupt it is in not allowing a fair trial.

Oh come now Won't Pay Taxes Monkey, I've already explained to you that affidavits have a presumptive facial validity to them. If you want to cross-examine them, you have to show cause as to why you're likely to uncover evidence to set aside the affidavit as invalid. Even then, a Garafoliesque principle would apply and only those factually incorrect statements in the affidavit would be stricken from the record.

But, in Canada, the defence isn't allowed carte-blanche to attack affidavits without cause. Did you fail to show cause? I betcha you did. Much like you've failed to show how the Statute of Westminster nullified the BNA Act.

$1:
Only in a fake democracy.

Stop it with bandying about terms. Democratic governments and the judiciary are two separate beasts.

$1:
Not like all you government propagandist who havent the will or fortitude to take me on in a fair court case. Post your name and address for service and i will lay the claim, and you can defend it. Ps bring your professor and your textbook.

Oh now what silliness is this? How are you going to have a court case over this with one of us? Are you going to be the Crown and ironically demand we pay our taxes? What judge would waste valuable court time, not to mention taxpayer's money on such a silly boast by you?

Honestly now Won't Pay taxes Monkey, don't be a goof. Pay your fucking taxes.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:47 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:
A person who knows his rights and the law , and challenged government corruption, and the justice system once again proved how corrupt it is in not allowing a fair trial.

Oh come now Won't Pay Taxes Monkey, I've already explained to you that affidavits have a presumptive facial validity to them. If you want to cross-examine them, you have to show cause as to why you're likely to uncover evidence to set aside the affidavit as invalid. Even then, a Garafoliesque principle would apply and only those factually incorrect statements in the affidavit would be stricken from the record.

But, in Canada, the defence isn't allowed carte-blanche to attack affidavits without cause. Did you fail to show cause? I betcha you did. Much like you've failed to show how the Statute of Westminster nullified the BNA Act.

$1:

Stop it with bandying about terms. Democratic governments and the judiciary are two separate beasts.

$1:
Not like all you government propagandist who havent the will or fortitude to take me on in a fair court case. Post your name and address for service and i will lay the claim, and you can defend it. Ps bring your professor and your textbook.

Oh now what silliness is this? How are you going to have a court case over this with one of us? Are you going to be the Crown and ironically demand we pay our taxes? What judge would waste valuable court time, not to mention taxpayer's money on such a silly boast by you?

Ha Ha Ha , you haven't a clue

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:53 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

$1:

$1:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:55 pm

thelaw thelaw:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Won't Pay Taxes Gerry-Monkey is done. It took a while folks, but Mustang1 and I managed to get the job done.

And he'll definitely be paying his fucking taxes.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:12 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Won't Pay Taxes Gerry-Monkey is done. It took a while folks, but Mustang1 and I managed to get the job done.

to bad you forgot the paper. Now wash your hand.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:44 pm

thelaw thelaw:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Dude, you've been beat. Just accept it before you make yourself look like an immature fucktard.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:54 pm

kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Dude, you've been beat. Just accept it before you make yourself look like an immature fucktard.

Is that all you got, get it all out there.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:40 pm

thelaw thelaw:
kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:

Is that all you got, get it all out there.

Get all of what out there? My pointing out of your defeat? You yourself put all that out there and more. No need for me to help.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:00 pm

What is agreable that you would want in your constitution.
1.The people are sovereign, and hold all the power, including the right not to pay personal income taxes.
2. The constitution belongs to the people and can only be changed by a referendum of a vote of 51 % by 51 % of the eligible voters.
3. Everyone is equal under the law.
4. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a fair public trial by an imparcal judge or jury.
5. The provinces are sovereign as to the powers given it by section A.
6. The federal government is sovereign as to the powers given in section B and none of its powers can infringe or override any provincial power.
7. Supreme court judges must have practiced in one province as a judge for 10 years before running to be elected by a provincial election.
8 There will be one judge for each province in the Supreme Court elected for a one time only term of no longer than 8 years. .
9. In recognition of the people holding all the power ;and by referendum the people can defeat any government bill or order. by the 51 % rule,.excluding supreme court criminal cases.
10. The official federal language will be english.
11.Each official provincial language will be of their choice by referendum.
12. No person can be an elected politician for more than 8 years in provincial legislatures and 8 years in the federal parliament.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:24 pm

thelaw thelaw:
1.The people are sovereign, and hold all the power, including the right not to pay personal income taxes.
2. The constitution belongs to the people and can only be changed by a referendum of a vote of 51 % by 51 % of the eligible voters.
4. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a fair public trial by an imparcal judge or jury.
6. The federal government is sovereign as to the powers given in section B and none of its powers can infringe or override any provincial power.
7. Supreme court judges must have practiced in one province as a judge for 10 years before running to be elected by a provincial election.
8 There will be one judge for each province in the Supreme Court elected for a one time only term of no longer than 8 years. .
9. In recognition of the people holding all the power ;and by referendum the people can defeat any government bill or order. by the 51 % rule,.excluding supreme court criminal cases.
12. No person can be an elected politician for more than 8 years in provincial legislatures and 8 years in the federal parliament.

So now you are telling me what I want in my constitution? If I wanted someone to speak for me, I would vote them in as my MP. I don't recall voting for you. Go pay your taxes.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:34 pm

kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:

So now you are telling me what I want in my constitution? If I wanted someone to speak for me, I would vote them in as my MP. I don't recall voting for you. Go pay your taxes.
And what has he said for you???what page in hansard was that?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:49 pm

It was right after his MP said "Pay your taxes".

I found it, why can't you?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:56 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
It was right after his MP said "Pay your taxes".

I found it, why can't you?

He's too busy standing in line to collect his welfare check.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:03 am

thelaw thelaw:

Thank God nobody elected the Won't Pay Taxes Monkey to any sort of position of power, or we'd all be in a damn shaky boat.

Interesting point though, Gerry rattles of point 1 hoping nobody would notice his premise is, "Things Won't Pay Taxes Monkey would put in the Constitution" and yet states that people should have the right not to pay personal income taxes. It's finally Gerry's tacit admission that, in Canada, people HAVE to pay income taxes!

Yaaaaay Gerry! Let the healing begin! Quit marching up and down in front of H&R Block in some weird protest about laws you don't understand! You're out of the forest and into the meadow! Just go the whole 9 yards and...

Pay your fucking taxes.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 447 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 30  Next