bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:31 am

Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:
What is agreable that you would want in your constitution.
1.The people are sovereign, and hold all the power, including the right not to pay personal income taxes.
2. The constitution belongs to the people and can only be changed by a referendum of a vote of 51 % by 51 % of the eligible voters.
3. Everyone is equal under the law.
4. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a fair public trial by an imparcal judge or jury.
5. The provinces are sovereign as to the powers given it by section A.
6. The federal government is sovereign as to the powers given in section B and none of its powers can infringe or override any provincial power.
7. Supreme court judges must have practiced in one province as a judge for 10 years before running to be elected by a provincial election.
8 There will be one judge for each province in the Supreme Court elected for a one time only term of no longer than 8 years. .
9. In recognition of the people holding all the power ;and by referendum the people can defeat any government bill or order. by the 51 % rule,.excluding supreme court criminal cases.
10. The official federal language will be english.
11.Each official provincial language will be of their choice by referendum.
12. No person can be an elected politician for more than 8 years in provincial legislatures and 8 years in the federal parliament.

Thank God nobody elected the Won't Pay Taxes Monkey to any sort of position of power, or we'd all be in a damn shaky boat.

Interesting point though, Gerry rattles of point 1 hoping nobody would notice his premise is, "Things Won't Pay Taxes Monkey would put in the Constitution" and yet states that people should have the right not to pay personal income taxes. It's finally Gerry's tacit admission that, in Canada, people HAVE to pay income taxes!

Yaaaaay Gerry! Let the healing begin! Quit marching up and down in front of H&R Block in some weird protest about laws you don't understand! You're out of the forest and into the meadow! Just go the whole 9 yards and...

Pay your fucking taxes.

He thinks we shouldn't have to pay income tax.... I wonder if he thinks we shouldn't have healthcare or infrastructure or anything else that money helps pay for?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:46 am

kal kal:
thelaw thelaw:
What is agreabl"e that you would want in your constitution.
1.The people are sovereign, and hold all the power, including the right not to pay personal income taxes.
2. The constitution belongs to the people and can only be changed by a referendum of a vote of 51 % by 51 % of the eligible voters.
4. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a fair public trial by an imparcal judge or jury.
6. The federal government is sovereign as to the powers given in section B and none of its powers can infringe or override any provincial power.
7. Supreme court judges must have practiced in one province as a judge for 10 years before running to be elected by a provincial election.
8 There will be one judge for each province in the Supreme Court elected for a one time only term of no longer than 8 years. .
9. In recognition of the people holding all the power ;and by referendum the people can defeat any government bill or order. by the 51 % rule,.excluding supreme court criminal cases.
12. No person can be an elected politician for more than 8 years in provincial legislatures and 8 years in the federal parliament.

So now you are telling me what I want in my constitution? If I wanted someone to speak for me, I would vote them in as my MP. I don't recall voting for you. Go pay your taxes.
Another demonstration of your understanding ..I am not telling you what to do like you keep telling me what to do. Read Read AND REREAD -"WHAT IS AGREEABLE" is not telling but asking.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:53 am

kal kal:
Dayseed Dayseed:
thelaw thelaw:
What is agreable that you would want in your constitution.

Thank God nobody elected the Won't Pay Taxes Monkey to any sort of position of power, or we'd all be in a damn shaky boat.

Interesting point though, Gerry rattles of point 1 hoping nobody would notice his premise is, "Things Won't Pay Taxes Monkey would put in the Constitution" and yet states that people should have the right not to pay personal income taxes. It's finally Gerry's tacit admission that, in Canada, people HAVE to pay income taxes!

Yaaaaay Gerry! Let the healing begin! Quit marching up and down in front of H&R Block in some weird protest about laws you don't understand! You're out of the forest and into the meadow! Just go the whole 9 yards and...

Pay your fucking taxes.

He thinks we shouldn't have to pay income tax.... I wonder if he thinks we shouldn't have healthcare or infrastructure or anything else that money helps pay for?
It is well known that most if not all of personal income tax goes for the payment of the interest on the debt. Yes we should have healthcare; as a federal funded program, in recognition of everyone getting equal services from the government.
Most of the provinces governments have turned control of personal income taxes over to the federal government , demonstrating they don't want to be responsible for collecting it. Use it or loose it- you loose it. The free trade agreement has to be changed.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:02 am

kal kal:

I'd be willing to move income tax to a higher GST rate.

Would save a crapload of paperwork and a lot of the cheaters would be SOL. You know people running paper companies just to claim a loss, people on welfare who earn more than people working and paying taxes.

We could easily cut taxes by 10% if Canadians had the balls to do without some bogus departments like immigration, status of women, but it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 am

biopiracy biopiracy:
kal kal:

I'd be willing to move income tax to a higher GST rate.

Would save a crapload of paperwork and a lot of the cheaters would be SOL. You know people running paper companies just to claim a loss, people on welfare who earn more than people working and paying taxes.

We could easily cut taxes by 10% if Canadians had the balls to do without some bogus departments like immigration, status of women, but it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.
15 countrys have no personal income taxes ; so why do we; because ti is used by the government for political control, as a way of stopping people like me from telling and challenging the the federal governments propaganda.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:29 am

Personal income tax is just the practice of slavery -control over someone else from physical to financial control. Why else has the bank stolen,$130,000 from me with no explanation , and stopped and interfere in my ability to trade costing me over one million dollars in potential earnings. The longer you refuse to explain your actions, the bigger the claim against you; you have been notified your actions were unlawful.i

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:31 am

thelaw thelaw:
The longer you refuse to explain your actions, the bigger the claim against you; you have been notified your actions were unlawful.i
To whom are you speaking? I think it's a safe bet that no one reading this was involved.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:43 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
thelaw thelaw:
The longer you refuse to explain your actions, the bigger the claim against you; you have been notified your actions were unlawful.i
To whom are you speaking? I think it's a safe bet that no one reading this was involved.
Government paid posters ; That is what the pay your fucking taxes program is all about.You do not understand the power of the internet if you believe that. The government records all internet postings.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:46 am

thelaw thelaw:
Government paid posters ; That is what the pay your fucking taxes program is all about.You do not understand the power of the internet if you believe that. The government records all internet postings.
You believe Dayseed and Mustang1 are government paid internet forum members?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:07 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
thelaw thelaw:
You believe Canada was a colony until 1931?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:08 am

thelaw thelaw:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
thelaw thelaw:
I don't think I ever commented on that, and that doesn't answer my question.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:09 am

How much money does the government pay the Queen for the use of her face on our bills and coins??

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:11 am

Invade, occupy, force your way of life on them

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
The vast majority of the UN membership are ruled by despots and dictators---hence the aversion to democracy.

And many many of them are suported and controlled by the Americans

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:12 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
thelaw thelaw:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
thelaw thelaw:
I don't think I ever commented on that, and that doesn't answer my question.
And why don't you answer my question?? And why only ask about 2?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:15 am

thelaw thelaw:
And why don't you answer my question??
I didn't answer your question because I'm not an authority on the matter. I just want to know if you believe Dayseed and Mustang1 are paid by the Canadian government as undercover forum members.

thelaw thelaw:
And why only ask about 2?
I figure that's to whom you're referring as the "pay your fucking taxes program". Are there more members involved in this government plot, in your opinion?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 447 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 30  Next