CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:57 pm

andyt andyt:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
eureka eureka:
As I have said before, you are amateurs at the insults. You have no substance for debate or discussion so you resort to this level of infantilism.

Being a 'professional' at insults is not as noble a calling as it might seem to you.

And it has absolutely no place in 'debate' at all. Once the insults flow, debate is over.

Yet you direct this at Eureka, but not Shep and Gunnair and the other pilers on who are just dripping in venom? Come on.

I thought Eureka and Macguyver were vapid whiners. Andy, you do them one better every time you post. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:58 pm

andyt andyt:
You judge him but not them. I haven't read most of the back and forth, but my impression is that as soon as Eureka says anything, Shep is spewing at him and Gunnair's not far behind.

Pot... this is kettle... black.

One of the biggest trolls on this forum and yet you whine the loudest.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:01 pm

andyt andyt:
Gunnair Gunnair:
andyt andyt:
You judge him but not them. I haven't read most of the back and forth, but my impression is that as soon as Eureka says anything, Shep is spewing at him and Gunnair's not far behind.

It shows you haven't really read my position, you're once again knee jerking into a circle jerk with anyone on the receiving end of my ire irrespective if why.

I will note your feelings once the pair if you get into a debate about the status of our natives or immigration, which I believe you two are not all that close on. So far you're in his good books because you're such a great cheerleader, but when you cross the line from being one if his toadies to opposing his viewpoint, I think you'll see a change.

You do the same with Eureka as you do with me - argue from a position you don't really believe in just to argue and hurl insults, but wrap yourself in the flag of righteousness about it. Sounds sanctimonious to me.

I bet there's all kinds of topics Eureka and I disagree with. I don't support him because I agree with him, but because of how he's being treated here. He's no worse than many others on this forum. If the time comes that he and I have a set to, no doubt the insults will fly in both directions. But I won't hound him across topics, and if I agree with him on something I'll say so, same as I do with you. That's where I see the difference between you and I.

I often argue from a position that is contrary to the utopian/panacea/outright retarded position the pair of you grab on to.

With Eureka, I've already stated my point. With you, your positions are not often terribly idiotic though you usually are. :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Andy standing up for Eureka..... :roll:

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:52 pm

No Andy is feeling neglected and wants to be the center of attention. He's playing semantricks, using the term hyperbole, rather than lies, maybe because he's been caught in a few of his own, most recently claiming Lemmy said he didn't give a shit about the poor. When called on it, he pulled a hagfish