canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:56 pm

During this back and forth something was gnawing at me this I saw Beau talking about Social security and how the GOP has changed from the party of personal responsibility to the party of grievance as seen here:

THIS is what is so vapid about the politics of PP. That's the exact same thing! PP is a party of grievance, which he has down pat and should be doing as loyal opposition. However, like someone who sees a car crash on the highway and just keeps on going it's one thing to point out flaws but it another to get out of your car and HELP. I can't see him doing that when his platform is outlawing safe injection sites and cutting social benefits while blaming inflation that is world wide phenomenon on local anecdotal evidence and threatening to fire the head of the bank of Canada.

Reckless seems a little to soft a term for that kind of thing, perhaps foolhardy would be more apt.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:42 am

Poilievre should win the parliamentary tussles - that is where he has shone, after all - but the country will require more than that to be won over to his brand of conservatism. Keeping his troops together will be a challenge.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:31 pm

Sheer shot down in the first minute of the interview with BASIC MATH. About time someone call the cons on their talking points.