CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:04 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:22 pm

Crazy4Iggy will be on this like flies to shit.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:26 pm

tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.
When us Libs do win, I'll be posting a link to this thread on the Liberal Celebration thread, ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:33 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.
When us Libs do win, I'll be posting a link to this thread on the Liberal Celebration thread, ;)
And when cons win, I will point and laugh at you. And piss on your grave...Possible shit on it. Depends if I need to.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.
And when cons win, I will point and laugh at you. And piss on your grave...Possible shit on it. Depends if I need to.
Then I will rise from the grave all "UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU DEAD" Style.

And eat your heart.

Wait, your a Con, sorry, forgot, ;)

Soul.... No.... Brain... No.... ;)

Ah fuck this. I'll just eat your liver.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:49 pm

no need to get cocky. whatever happens it's going to be close, you guys might not want to admit it but the liberals and conservatives are going to be fighting for a minority next election.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:52 pm

camerontech camerontech:
no need to get cocky. whatever happens it's going to be close, you guys might not want to admit it but the liberals and conservatives are going to be fighting for a minority next election.
Yes, I agree. I highly doubt either of us will get a Majority, next election. Canada is way to evenly split right now.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm

The Liberals will win no doubt in my mind. You may say you disagree with me, but that’s what you said when I predicted that Carolina will beat Edmonton in the hockey playoffs.

I have the same certainty I did then as I have now. Sorry - the Liberals will gain federal power. The people will cast their votes putting the Liberals in office. Fact is, Canada is bored of the right :)

As for the NDP, they will unfortunately have a decrease in votes from the last general election and they will react by campaigning less on the environment and more on other concerns.

Don't believe me?
Just you watch, I can’t wait to prove you all wrong. :)

Regards,
Stellar.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Tricks Tricks:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.

And eat your heart.

Well you won't have a liver, it will have to be removed from too much drinking and pot smoking you stupid friggin hippy. And yes I have a brain...and a heart. Just my brain is much large then my heart. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Stellar Stellar:
The people will cast their votes putting the Liberals in office. Fact is, Canada is bored of the right :)

Regards,
Stellar.

Yeah 62% approve of the Gov't we have today. If that's bored I'd hate to see happy.

Liberals :lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:31 pm

Stellar Stellar:
The Liberals will win no doubt in my mind. You may say you disagree with me, but that’s what you said when I predicted that Carolina will beat Edmonton in the hockey playoffs.

I have the same certainty I did then as I have now. Sorry - the Liberals will gain federal power. The people will cast their votes putting the Liberals in office. Fact is, Canada is bored of the right :)

As for the NDP, they will unfortunately have a decrease in votes from the last general election and they will react by campaigning less on the environment and more on other concerns.

Don't believe me?

Regards,
Stellar.

Wow, you predicted a Stanley Cup win when the Oilers lost their #1 goalie. Must have been a hard choice. :roll:

That's funny though, comparing the Stanley Cup playoffs to an election.

Well done, el'Predicto. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:49 pm

Stellar Stellar:

Don't believe me?

Regards,
Stellar.

Oh, it is fucking on boyo!!! :twisted:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:12 am

$1:
Wow, you predicted a Stanley Cup win when the Oilers lost their #1 goalie. Must have been a hard choice.

That's funny though, comparing the Stanley Cup playoffs to an election.

Well done, el'Predicto.

Well, I guess we should just bend over now and take it from you liebrals! :roll:

You keep looking at the polls in regards to who "normally" votes for which parties. What you fail to take into consideration is the polls that state the people, about 70%, are tired of voting. You also fail to consider the fact 64% of the voting population are satisfied with the current government....and of course there is that nasty memory of the theft by the Liebrals of a few hundred million dollars from the public coffers. People have a very good memory of that. Even friends of mine that haven't seen the light yet admit that's a bitter pill to take and will vote Harper this next election because he really isn't doing what the Liebral said they would do. :?

I guess the big question is, how is your research so much better than those that are stratigist for the parties? I see nothing that indicates an election coming up soon because even the polls say no one but the Bloc want one. Explain it to me and perhaps I can learn from your "obvious" expert knowledge! :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm

tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Tricks Tricks:

I can understand that. That's why your party is named Constipated Party of Canada, isn't it?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:52 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Tricks Tricks:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

In your dreams.

And eat your heart.

Well you won't have a liver, it will have to be removed from too much drinking and pot smoking you stupid friggin hippy. And yes I have a brain...and a heart. Just my brain is much large then my heart. :D

Pot Smoking doesn't damage your liver, *your brain walks out door*

And I don't smoke pot, :P

And If I'm all "KILL THE UNPATRIOTIC" and I'm undead, I'm sure my liver wouldn't matter, :lol:

And what the hell is wrong with it anyway? It's less harmful then Ciggerettes and Alcohal. :P