bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 St. Louis Blues
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:28 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Personally, this is the main reason I hate Stephan Harper.

I was told that Stephan would sell Canada to America about a month before elections, and they were right.

Actually, it doesn't seem like selling, we are going free.

I heard they were implementing this on Canada Day, 2008, at noon.

The Day Canada becauses the 51st State........ Another Country for the Empire of Yankland.

Damnit!

Vive le Canada!

Sorry but Paul Martin beat Harper to the sell...

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Here's a flag of the proposed new super-union at the bottom of my favourite commie blog :

http://reactionismwatch.wordpress.com/2 ... itoyennes/

My position on the matter is well summed-up in the first comment of the page.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Durandal Durandal:
Here's a flag of the proposed new super-union at the bottom of my favourite commie blog :

http://reactionismwatch.wordpress.com/2 ... itoyennes/

That site must be where all the annoying xxxxx at my university get their info. Every cause imaginable is linked to on that site. Jesus.

UQAC is crawling with hippies, and I call them that because while some of their causes are good ones, it just seems that they're all ready to fight any and every battle all at once as long as it's anti-establishment in some way. And when confronted by people who don't share their opinions, they give you that **je sais tout, je vais à la fac** attitude, like in that episode of South Park... 'J'ai des bouquins que tu devrais lire...'. Allez, vous savez où foutre vos bouquins de merde! That's what I feel like saying.

And the worst part is, the student union is at the centre of all their bullshit, using the money that students have to pay (included in the tuition) to diffuse political messages to us on flatscreen televisions that we fucking paid for. The idiots have the nerve to demand in our name that tuition not be raised in Quebec, or even that it be eliminated, all on televisions paid for with our tuition. Where the fuck do they think the money comes from...?

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 pm

MacDonaill MacDonaill:
And the worst part is, the student union is at the centre of all their bullshit, using the money that students have to pay (included in the tuition) to diffuse political messages to us on flatscreen televisions that we fucking paid for.

That's bad. I'm happy I won't make any studies in college/university, I'm sure I'd get in trouble A LOT with some little marxist clones.

$1:
The idiots have the nerve to demand in our name that tuition not be raised in Quebec, or even that it be eliminated, all on televisions paid for with our tuition.

Faites payer les riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiches :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm

I don't even know French and I can tell I agree with the comment. "Mythe" and "Bullshit" are universal.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 pm

Durandal
$1:
That's bad. I'm happy I won't make any studies in college/university, I'm sure I'd get in trouble A LOT with some little marxist clones.

Not to worry! Even in the 60's they had infected/infested the campuses. They only pose a threat to the naive/ignorant/suggestable........Mature students are largely immune.