:D

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:12 am

WDHIII WDHIII:
baylee baylee:
Google it.You will get lots of sites

Nothing sorry........ and besides if thats YOUR point isnt it up to YOU to provide the proof?

yeah I thought so.... :roll:

Well actually no.If you go through thread after thread, you will see wild claims being made all over the place, especially from sas, with no proof.

You claim most people call Layton Taliban Jack.
Prove it.
Dont offer as proof a whole pile of right wing blogs and crap from dead animals

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:23 am

LIke I said, posting a bunch of garbage from right wing blogs and dead animals is not proof that MOST people call him Taliban Jack.

From your proof

$1:
"The right wingers at the Blogging Tories have labeled NDP Leader Jack Layton "Taliban Jack"

Most people do not.

RW,s are very small minority in this country

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:37 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Um........ theyre PEOPLE and theyre calling him that....... in most SANE minds that meets the criteria for PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM THAT....... :wink:

Gee, suddenly it has gone from most people are calling him that to people are calling him that.

OK, I will give you that, people(some) are calling him that.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Very well you asked for it.

I shall address this matter in LIBRANO-speak........

Most Canadians refer to Layton as Taliban Jack.
:lol:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Sas, Sas Sas Sas you have drawn so much blood from Bayleaf lately that the poor gal won't be able to crawl out of her card board box (public park) tomorrow. Speak slowerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you've kicked her to the curb so much lately she's starting to look like a pair illegal snake skin boots out of Korea. Without the radiation and that special glow. Cough cough.

Snicker Global warming is going to kill us anyway, in 1000 years. Make war not love, I mean cough cough.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:42 pm

baylee baylee:
CDN CDN:
, I guess you don't want women to have the freedom to access education, the right to vote, our work towards giving an oppressed people freedom.

Yes, we should be trying to make sure Afghani women are treated like the western worlds women.

Forced to be prostitutes, allowed to STAR in movies where they have sex with total strangers .

Maybe we can even teach the Afghanis how to make snuff movies ay?

It's not the point of who and what they become. The point is they have the right to choose and be free of dictatorship. You have serious issues to generalize all western Women as whores. Get a grip!!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm

Not suprising that the point was missed.

Who are we to say how Afghani women are treated when you see how ours are treated.And have been treated

I dont recall anyone invading Canada trying to force their way of life on us

$1:

No ,most Canadians do not

Last edited by baylee on Fri May 04, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm

Regina Regina:
baylee check your messages.

I sure hope that's a summons! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:53 pm

baylee baylee:
Not suprising that the point was missed.

Who are we to say how Afghani women are treated when you see how ours are treated.And have been treated

I dont recall anyone invading Canada trying to force their way of life on us

$1:

No ,most Canadians do not

And who are you to say that the Afghani Women want to be considered a non citizen? Don't you remember the purple finger they held up?? I'd say they want change.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:59 pm

There are people all around the world who want change.Many of them living under dictatorships the Americans still support

But they wont be invaded, because the Americans have no interest in those countries to build pipelines our control oil..Probobly because they have none

Anyone who really believes Canadians are dieing so that an Afghani woman have the right to vote or show some cleavage is a fool

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:33 pm

$1:
Baylee/Segment/Ladybug
Anyone who really believes Canadians are dieing so that an Afghani woman have the right to vote or show some cleavage is a fool

Be careful this is one of the last places your are not banned.

It's about Afghan people to vote, to read and write, Women to expose their face or walk on a street alone without thugs shooting them in soccer stadia-----Maybe it's about having soccer games in their stadia----freedom from the threat of being murdered for not supporting bandit's control of their lives.
BAKKA
:roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:16 pm

$1:
WDHIII
Hes just thinkin of dear old mom....

Before you can speculate what baylee/Segment/Ladybug thinks you must first confidently establish that he is indeed capable of thought.......highly doubtful..........
:lol:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:21 am

SupportingOurTroops SupportingOurTroops:
You have serious issues to generalize all western Women as whores. Get a grip!!

Hmmm.I didnt.

I dont seem to recall reading anywhere that someone invaded and occupied Canada so Canadian women could vote, something not too far back in history they were not allowed to do

Women in many countries around the world would lead much better lives if the Americans would cease supporting and propping up some pretty nasty dictatorships.
It wouldnt even take an invasion to make these peoples lives better

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:24 am

baylee baylee:
SupportingOurTroops SupportingOurTroops:
You have serious issues to generalize all western Women as whores. Get a grip!!

Hmmm.I didnt.

I dont seem to recall reading anywhere that someone invaded and occupied Canada so Canadian women could vote, something not too far back in history they were not allowed to do

And that made them whores? [huh]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next